Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 659 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 709 759 1159 1659 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 31841
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21971

    Not standard

    Quote Originally Posted by RonWilliams  [View Original Post]
    You have never given a provider reference? That's pretty standard practice and all of them typically have no issue with it.
    It's only been standard for the last 10 to 15 years with you new guys who fall for these girls telling you you have to do certain things in order to get between their legs. Back in the day when I started the only information we gave them was what time we were going to be there. And they accepted that because we wouldn't give them anything else. So they either took it or starved. But that's what happens when you control things and don't let them control things.

  2. #21970
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    I think it's a little ridiculous for a provider to ask for a provider reference. 1. Unless you're a regular she probably isn't going to remember you, 2. It's probably going piss her off for giving up her info, 3. Most of these local providers probably going to get pissed that you're not spending your money with her.

    I've never done this, how does it work out?
    You have never given a provider reference? That's pretty standard practice and all of them typically have no issue with it.

  3. #21969

    Ridiculous

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateSkul  [View Original Post]
    She needs reference from another provider you have seen. And she needs a face Pic. If your reference replies quick then she might not need face Pic but seeing how cautious she is, she will probably ask you for a Pic. Since she is well reviewed, I sent her the Pic.
    I think it's a little ridiculous for a provider to ask for a provider reference. 1. Unless you're a regular she probably isn't going to remember you, 2. It's probably going piss her off for giving up her info, 3. Most of these local providers probably going to get pissed that you're not spending your money with her.

    I've never done this, how does it work out?

  4. #21968

    Hint #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Murfreesboro69  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not real. It's worded like your typical scammer, broken english.
    Another hint.

  5. #21967

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Xhuyuan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this girl? Is it legit?

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...ville/69058426
    Definitely not real. It's worded like your typical scammer, broken english.

  6. #21966

    One hint:

    Quote Originally Posted by Xhuyuan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this girl? Is it legit?

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...ville/69058426
    A hint I can give you: google the telephone number do you get any relevant hits?

  7. #21965

    Is it legit?

    Anyone know this girl? Is it legit?

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...ville/69058426

  8. #21964

    Samantha snow

    Anyone visit this recent Nashville visitor? How was she? In clarksville now. Looks good.

    https://clarksville.skipthegames.com...r/099624494287

  9. #21963

    Rachel

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/68970505

    So. I got to see Rachel again after many many months of not seeing her. She's pregnant AF! Let me just say. It was probably the best I've ever had. She's wet wet wet. She's hard to get nailed down, but I kept trying. Got back in, and it was my most favorable visit to date. Enjoy the pregos when you can. Milk too!!They are horny as hell.

    PW out!

  10. #21962
    Quote Originally Posted by Vickster  [View Original Post]
    Only sent this pic I have seen here somewhere?
    Here is her picture? Finally, Angel has any body seen or know of her? Be safe V.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3007.jpg‎  

  11. #21961

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Al1968  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Definitely not GFE, but she was ready on time, cute, and friendly. Brief CBJ, mish, doggie. Looked like pics minus the makeup. Apparently she's hit or miss, and even had a recent rip off report in Memphis, so I was luckier than some. I probably won't repeat, but it's mainly because of that rip off report.
    Yes this Barbie doll is visiting from Memphis.

    Her pictures are accurate, she does have a very nice ass and is young, no kids meaning no baby damage. Breast are on the smaller side and I like them bigger. Face is nice but she said she doesn't kiss.

    In Memphis she is probably one of the best looking girls just because the rest are old, ugly, fat, bad teeth, saggy tits, etc.

    But in Nashville I'd say she is more average looking.

    Had to go through 5 different burners to see her because she flaked and ghosts a lot. The last time we made it to the room, and just when we were about to start, she backed out on the agreed upon BBBJ saying she doesn't do that, on the phone she said it was ok and I did show up with impeccable hygiene but she said no.

    We had a brief amicable disagreement about it and decided to not consummate the dream.

    She even handed me back the $ which is the first time it has happened to me, money that changes hands I never saw it again.

    Her reputation in Memphis is mixed, flaky af, a few cash and dash, bf or handler hanging around and there's one review on the forum saying he once pulled a gun on someone.

    I have yet to come across a reputable review that says dreaming with her is great and recommends her.

    Maybe she will be better behaved in Nashville considering in Nashville she is just one many like her.

  12. #21960

    Sorry Here is her pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Vickster  [View Original Post]
    Anybody? Seen her post? No Hits on number, Goes by Angel.
    Only sent this pic I have seen here somewhere?

  13. #21959
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateSkul  [View Original Post]
    I wish I had met her like 10-15 years back, I can't imagine how hot she looked back then.
    Me personally, I think she is hotter now, she showed me pics of her from a few years back, don't know how far back they went back and she was nice looking, but she has work done on her face and plus I think the older she gets, her service is better, hell just thinking about it makes me want to set something up with her!

  14. #21958
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateSkul  [View Original Post]
    I wish I had met her like 10-15 years back, I can't imagine how hot she looked back then.
    Me personally, I think she is hotter now, she showed me pics of her from a few years back, don't know how far back they went back and she was nice looking, but she has work done on her face and plus I think the older she gets, her service is better, he'll just thinking about it makes me want to set something up with her!

  15. #21957

    Seda

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73  [View Original Post]
    Seda is always satisfying!
    I wish I had met her like 10-15 years back, I can't imagine how hot she looked back then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape