Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 721 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 771 821 1221 1721 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,815 of 28547
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17747

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSwollDick  [View Original Post]
    Jody.

    I remember when she first came on the scene in Marietta about a year and a half ago. I was about to see her, she was staying by the Cracker Barrel on Delk Rd. A friend told me she was trouble and had several handlers in a black SUV with another girl, so I passed.

    I happened to see a regular at the same hotel the next day. Sure enough there was the black SUV with four dudes. They all went to the same room Tiffany had given me the day before. She had had that SUV in her pics on the post. I think there's other posts about her as well. Service sub par. I've talked to here a couple of times, just matter of fact.

    Glad I stayed clear of her and her handlers.
    I have to agree. When I went to see her it was mechanical, rules, not friendly. I won't go back.

  2. #17746

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/68847451#.

    This one looks nice but no reviews. Hit her up but she only texted. Need to hear your voice to know if you are official or not. Anybody?
    You are brand new. 4 posts total and 3 of the 4 you are asking for intel. Try contributing something meaningful and TOFTT before you start just asking for info.

  3. #17745
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedup10  [View Original Post]
    Guys Mandy Stacks is in the Gainesville area for tonight and tomorrow. She will possible be in town longer if we keep her busy and give her a warm welcome. I know a few weeks ago she was in Athens and made alot of new friends. If you missed her in Athens, then travel up to Gainesville and book some time with her. She had a awesome fun body and she is a handful when the door closes. She truly knows how to make a guy feel like a king and is well worth the price of admission. Guys give her a call and you will be glad you did. Tell her the Fireman sent you and that you want the hot session. Haha You better hurry though before she books up. Below is a link to your contact information and I will say that she looks even sexier and pretty in person, a very sexy lady for sure.

    https://gainesville-ga.skipthegames....t/457755507853
    Does she fuck bareback?

  4. #17744

    Mandy

    Guys Mandy Stacks is in the Gainesville area for tonight and tomorrow. She will possible be in town longer if we keep her busy and give her a warm welcome. I know a few weeks ago she was in Athens and made alot of new friends. If you missed her in Athens, then travel up to Gainesville and book some time with her. She had a awesome fun body and she is a handful when the door closes. She truly knows how to make a guy feel like a king and is well worth the price of admission. Guys give her a call and you will be glad you did. Tell her the Fireman sent you and that you want the hot session. Haha You better hurry though before she books up. Below is a link to your contact information and I will say that she looks even sexier and pretty in person, a very sexy lady for sure.

    https://gainesville-ga.skipthegames....t/457755507853

  5. #17743

    Glad you don't need it DRickGiver

    OK if YOU don't need it then don't respond and waste time! BUT there have been SEVERAL other guys that have messaged me and wanted the information. To each there own! It is there if you want it, if not then move on.

  6. #17742

    Speaking of. . . .

    Isn't she the one that does that thing with her sister!

    https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/georgia/atlanta/68237869

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/68264139/4044477967

    . . I wouldn't know of course.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude5293  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers out there have intel on this one? Any help is greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/68754702

  7. #17741

    K

    It was that deer in the headlight look. . . I'm cool!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    No that had nothing to do with it. You have shitty ones and then you have good ones. Lets not make this about color etc mate.

  8. #17740

    Lilly White

    Any mongers out there have intel on this one? Any help is greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/68754702

  9. #17739
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by TaffyLewis  [View Original Post]
    I am a person of color (may have had something to do with it).
    No that had nothing to do with it. You have shitty ones and then you have good ones. Lets not make this about color etc mate.

  10. #17738
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Lexis

    Quote Originally Posted by QosmioOimsoq  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow. Yeah that's her. Where the full video. I double checked and she's actually says she 6'3 I remember asking.
    I thought I shared the video. The video is here:

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f8b12ab04c44

    It's obvious its the pimp. Both look directly at the camera. It's not a monger who placed a hidden camera or something.

    Video is from last year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8770482192dedf685f3960dc91631ec7_f.jpg‎   288dea2b7acac0796e7c.jpg‎  

  11. #17737
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedup10  [View Original Post]
    HAHA you guys are funny. Look if you want the contact information then message me and I will give you the number and codeword to get into see my friend. I get nothing out of helping the lady or making the guy feel secure by knowing they are seeing a fun lady. I pay the same rate as everyone else and get no breaks on the review. I know I had much rather see a review from someone that has seen the lady before versus NOT seeing one at all. So lets not use this board to be kids and use it to help others out and make them feel safe.
    We don't need you for contact information of a girl that's already posting her number, which I have mentioned this about you before. Even posted the girl without your help based on your description. [Deleted by Admin]

  12. #17736

    How do you know it's HER?

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBlack2500  [View Original Post]
    Google Johns creek prostitution bust and you will see who you are dealing with. I would steer clear of her at all cost!
    OMG nice dig! The one who was pimping her stepdaughter? How do you know it's her? By face picture?

  13. #17735
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedup10  [View Original Post]
    HAHA you guys are funny. Look if you want the contact information then message me and I will give you the number and codeword to get into see my friend. I get nothing out of helping the lady or making the guy feel secure by knowing they are seeing a fun lady. I pay the same rate as everyone else and get no breaks on the review. I know I had much rather see a review from someone that has seen the lady before versus NOT seeing one at all. So lets not use this board to be kids and use it to help others out and make them feel safe.
    Does she really charge $175 for a QV? That's a bit crazy, even though I hate them.

  14. #17734

    Grow up

    Quote Originally Posted by DRickGiver5  [View Original Post]
    He goes see who's posting and claim they are friends of his and guys fall for it every time.
    HAHA you guys are funny. Look if you want the contact information then message me and I will give you the number and codeword to get into see my friend. I get nothing out of helping the lady or making the guy feel secure by knowing they are seeing a fun lady. I pay the same rate as everyone else and get no breaks on the review. I know I had much rather see a review from someone that has seen the lady before versus NOT seeing one at all. So lets not use this board to be kids and use it to help others out and make them feel safe.

  15. #17733

    I hate to say this. . .

    I am a person of color (may have had something to do with it).

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    "Unless she gets a weird vibe that you're LE or a creep. "

    Wow thanks for that. That is rich LOL. Even better about this trash. These hoes meet all sorts of people. Short, tall etc. WTF defines a creep? LOL. Someone interested in having a good time. Everyone is creeping for a goodie time to time LOL. Whatever about this nonsense verification. Park here, do this blablabla offsets the mood going in. Whatever about this one. If Roxie's worried about creeps. Roxie can go flip burgers at McDonald's or some shit.

    I knew this one would eventually give someone a bad wrap LOL. Hence I stated long ago. I'm not interested in that one nor would I take the plunge. Clearly is promoted sheep in someone's pasture LOL. Roxieten is garbage. Got to say most if not the majority of OF are usually garbage anyway who want to get dinero for whatever small maneuver they make.

    "Best BBBJ" yeah. Half ass shit head LOL. Got to love those who promote their sheep as they have a financial incentive. Sucks you had a bad time. The whole verify thing you had to do. I guess you were a creep according to the other jock LOL. Whatever about that statement. What happened should of never happened.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape