Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 27819
-
10-24-21 02:57 #16239Senior Member

Posts: 113She's going thru hard times with kids and living situation, last time I saw her was last month on an hotel. Wherein I had been seeing her for 3 yes all thru 3 different apartments. She's always been very nice like real friends I don't remember how many times we've met and there was no donations involved and she never asked for help on me. She is staying positive but I think she is taking a break till she really figures out her kids living situation as well. I'm sure I'm one of the few hobbyist that wish she comes back full time again.
Originally Posted by Penitrator
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 02:38 #16238Senior Member

Posts: 472I was with one girl who told me she had never had sex without a condom or given a BBBJ, I asked even when she had a boyfriend and she said no, she didn't have sex until she was like 19 and only was doing this due to family having money issues. I actually believed her due to how anal retentive she was.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
I hope for her future husband she lightens up.
-
10-24-21 00:49 #16237Senior Member

Posts: 71Kirkland girls
I'm trying to remember one of the Kirkland girls in the group with Olivia Heart. I think "Isis" was part of her handle. She didn't post much and she joined the group near their demise. I'm not referring to Destin or, Samantha Islands. She was white. Any ideas?
-
10-23-21 13:00 #16236Senior Member

Posts: 502Never had done BBFS or bbgreek or will just never do cip?
Originally Posted by AuroraGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 08:50 #16235Senior Member

Posts: 153Thanks for the info regarding the Ukrainian broad, everyone. Everything went off without a hitch. You all were right. Look-wise. WHEW!
My next target is Miss Lady Bea from EB. I'll be seeing her late tonight or Sunday night. What's the word on this one?
-
10-22-21 17:24 #16234Senior Member

Posts: 299Damn just asked her she said she never had never will.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 12:00 #16233Regular Member

Posts: 20Sucks
This is exactly what I'm looking for Damn! Damn you no AA! Oh well.
Originally Posted by RyBalboa
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 01:12 #16232Regular Member

Posts: 24Kennedy
Since she moved over to the west side I think she has gone downhill. Doubled her rates and has become flakier as her demons are easier to feed on the west side. She was a hot duck a few years ago.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 22:08 #16231Regular Member

Posts: 16Last time I saw Goldie earlier in the early part of 2021 she was still in the SE Renton apartment. Tried hooking up with her this past summer / early fall when she was just offering outcalls but she always flaked out on me. The wording in her text messages suggested something was off compared to the several times before when I saw her in her different apartments.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 18:13 #16230Senior Member

Posts: 267Minerva
Minerva returning tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 15:41 #16229Senior Member

Posts: 984That other site
What is up with tha other site.
Keep getting 503 forbidden.
-
10-21-21 14:05 #16228Senior Member

Posts: 826Anyone know what happened?
Anyone know what happened to Goldie? Also has Minerva taken some time off?
-
10-21-21 08:46 #16227Senior Member

Posts: 1241The closed-mouth face pictures are a dead giveaway every time.
Originally Posted by AkFishGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 00:52 #16226Senior Member

Posts: 149Stephy
Once I get bad vibes it's a wrap for me. I'm glad I had the experience meeting her but I'd never repeat. I lean more toward ladies who give off the vibe that they don't have to ho for their money. Stephy gave me a vibe that ho-Ing was not optional.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 00:31 #16225Senior Member

Posts: 39Where was this reported?
Any idea where this was reported? Can't find it.
Originally Posted by GreekFun
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




