Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 773 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 273 673 723 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 823 873 1273 1773 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 27819
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16239
    She's going thru hard times with kids and living situation, last time I saw her was last month on an hotel. Wherein I had been seeing her for 3 yes all thru 3 different apartments. She's always been very nice like real friends I don't remember how many times we've met and there was no donations involved and she never asked for help on me. She is staying positive but I think she is taking a break till she really figures out her kids living situation as well. I'm sure I'm one of the few hobbyist that wish she comes back full time again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Penitrator  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw Goldie earlier in the early part of 2021 she was still in the SE Renton apartment. Tried hooking up with her this past summer / early fall when she was just offering outcalls but she always flaked out on me. The wording in her text messages suggested something was off compared to the several times before when I saw her in her different apartments.

  2. #16238
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    Never had done BBFS or bbgreek or will just never do cip?
    I was with one girl who told me she had never had sex without a condom or given a BBBJ, I asked even when she had a boyfriend and she said no, she didn't have sex until she was like 19 and only was doing this due to family having money issues. I actually believed her due to how anal retentive she was.

    I hope for her future husband she lightens up.

  3. #16237

    Kirkland girls

    I'm trying to remember one of the Kirkland girls in the group with Olivia Heart. I think "Isis" was part of her handle. She didn't post much and she joined the group near their demise. I'm not referring to Destin or, Samantha Islands. She was white. Any ideas?

  4. #16236
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Damn just asked her she said she never had never will.
    Never had done BBFS or bbgreek or will just never do cip?

  5. #16235
    Thanks for the info regarding the Ukrainian broad, everyone. Everything went off without a hitch. You all were right. Look-wise. WHEW!

    My next target is Miss Lady Bea from EB. I'll be seeing her late tonight or Sunday night. What's the word on this one?

  6. #16234
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Incredible. Thanks for sharing bud. Great intel here. Sad that she is okay with CIA but not with CIP. CIP is the way I love to finish. But I am sure I can make an exception for her.
    Damn just asked her she said she never had never will.

  7. #16233

    Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by RyBalboa  [View Original Post]
    Was going back in forth with her but she was a little out of the way for me, open to BBFS with up charge, no to cip yes to cia and cim.
    This is exactly what I'm looking for Damn! Damn you no AA! Oh well.

  8. #16232

    Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to see her for yeeeaaars. Literally years. Flaked every time. Sometimes she'd just stop responding as we were setting-up a time to meet, other times we'd schedule and then she wouldn't respond when I'd arrived. I learned to tell her that I would text her when I was leaving and that if I didn't hear from her by a certain time, I'd turn-around and go back home. A couple of those times I was right up the street and ready to meet her in a few minutes and she still flaked from the few minutes it took from agreement to the drive to her. She was always really nice during the communication, her reviews were generally good for those who actually got to the date, but she's just too flaky to consider. I'd say that she doesn't realize how much money she's missing-out on because she seems quite popular, but then I'm guessing that her addiction doesn't care about that.

    But every time I see her photos I want to try again. But I know what will happen if I do. You're better-off just avoiding the frustration.
    Since she moved over to the west side I think she has gone downhill. Doubled her rates and has become flakier as her demons are easier to feed on the west side. She was a hot duck a few years ago.

  9. #16231
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Goldie? Also has Minerva taken some time off?
    Last time I saw Goldie earlier in the early part of 2021 she was still in the SE Renton apartment. Tried hooking up with her this past summer / early fall when she was just offering outcalls but she always flaked out on me. The wording in her text messages suggested something was off compared to the several times before when I saw her in her different apartments.

  10. #16230

    Minerva

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Goldie? Also has Minerva taken some time off?
    Minerva returning tomorrow.

  11. #16229

    That other site

    What is up with tha other site.

    Keep getting 503 forbidden.

  12. #16228

    Anyone know what happened?

    Anyone know what happened to Goldie? Also has Minerva taken some time off?

  13. #16227
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by AkFishGuy  [View Original Post]
    She will waste your time because her number one priority is supporting her habit (s). But she is real and does belong here.
    The closed-mouth face pictures are a dead giveaway every time.

  14. #16226

    Stephy

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She is about 50 years old. She looks great for that age.

    She appreciates it if you follow her instructions.

    She likes to be romance a some. She enjoys daty.

    She also enjoys cock with girth.

    Start easy on her and build up with long deep strokes.

    She will orgasm hard doing that. Then she will want it as hard as you can give it.

    The 2nd or third visit of that and she won't bother with the cover.

    If you go in with the attitude that she will do whatever you want, then she will just do it and get it over with.

    So play nice and be respectful and she will be much more fun.
    Once I get bad vibes it's a wrap for me. I'm glad I had the experience meeting her but I'd never repeat. I lean more toward ladies who give off the vibe that they don't have to ho for their money. Stephy gave me a vibe that ho-Ing was not optional.

  15. #16225

    Where was this reported?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekFun  [View Original Post]
    She has robbed before, Left the room and had a guy come in saying he was her son looking for his mom. Tells that his dad is on the way and you better leave now.
    Any idea where this was reported? Can't find it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape