Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,081 to 28,095 of 28252
-
09-19-07 21:58 #172Senior Member

Posts: 1348Deziree
I'm going to see Deziree this weekend when I visit Tampa. She has been getting rave reviews over on the ter place so I thought I would give her a spin. I normally don't partake of agency girls but my curiosity has gotten the better of me. I will report back on the experience.
Wk
-
08-20-07 17:11 #171Senior Member

Posts: 1348Gabby
I am pretty sure that Gabby is out of the biz. If she ever plans to make a return or not, I do not know. As said before, any web site that are found with her pics on them are probably not maintained and are out of date.
-
08-20-07 14:18 #170Senior Member

Posts: 643Be careful
Sometimes agencies will not remove out-of-date pics to make their selection seem bigger than it actually is.
Originally Posted by Jag Man
The most recent TBD review for Gabrielle Wilde is dated 20-Feb-2007.
Another one on that website is Tina Marie and she is retired.
None of the other escorts with a first/last name had TBD reviews. I did not search TBD for the escorts who had only a single name.
-
08-19-07 17:05 #169Regular Member

Posts: 6Gabrielle Wilde
If this is her, I found Gabrielle Wilde on this site.
http://www.prestigetalentagency.com/...le%20Wilde.htm
http://www.prestigetalentagency.com/index.htm
-
08-05-07 17:58 #168Senior Member

Posts: 1348According to a post on one of the other boards from the "know it all" moderator on the Florida discussion board, she has retired to "sort out a few issues".
Originally Posted by Johnny Drama
-
07-31-07 17:20 #167Senior Member

Posts: 643Gabrielle Wilde
According to the grapevine, LE got her.
Originally Posted by Johnny Drama
-
07-31-07 16:02 #166Senior Member

Posts: 756Last time I saw her she told me she was retiring. Sorry, no contact info.
Originally Posted by Johnny Drama
-
07-31-07 13:17 #165Senior Member

Posts: 235Gabrielle Wilde
Heading down to the Tampa to visit and I was wondering what ever happened to Gabrielle Wilde. I don't see her site up anymore. Anyone got any info?
Last edited by Johnny Drama; 07-31-07 at 13:18. Reason: add
-
07-19-07 21:21 #164Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 17Well Legs I guess you must be the authority. I was meerly trying to provide some guidance from my experience with a lady. The lady you describe is totally different from the experience I had. I guess YMMV would be appropriate here. I guess I'll just go back to lurking from now on.
Originally Posted by Rubber Legs
-
07-18-07 16:41 #163Regular Member

Posts: 21Agree with Tampa Bum
Legs, seems like if you were able to track down Rebecca's photos and such, you don't need or really want recommendations. WTF? Jeez, this place is loosing its charm.
-
07-18-07 11:27 #162Regular Member

Posts: 4Rebecca Tampa escort
You're right; what I did should not be done under normal circumstances. But, I did not have a good experience with Rebecca and I think the review was bogus and self-promotion by the provider or one of her handlers.
Originally Posted by Tampa Bum
-
07-17-07 23:18 #161Senior Member

Posts: 53Nice. Ask for a review, attack the the provider of said same.
Originally Posted by Rubber Legs
-
07-17-07 10:32 #160Regular Member

Posts: 4Rebecca
This is some funny stuff Foright; you must be one of 'Rebecca's' promoters! Based on your 'smokin' recommendation I tracked 'Rebecca' down. I found a 'ROCKS-IN-SOCKS' POTBELLY, beefy upper arms, tits that showed the effects of 40-something years of gravity & nursing, the ass of a television / computer addict, tired & no-sparkle eyes, and no perceivable personality. Needless to say, the activities were like those reserved for a husband who will never be worthy.
Originally Posted by Foright
-
07-13-07 21:27 #159Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 17I've seen Rebeccaa few times for incall. She goes by several different names. When I have seen her she wasn't with Rocco. Early 40s I would guess but a smokin' hot body! Natural readhead with super nice tits. DATY very nice and soso BBBJCIM, great Russian.
Originally Posted by Rubber Legs
Have no experience with the other two.
-
07-12-07 17:31 #158Regular Member

Posts: 4Never see any reviews for escorts from Roccosescorts. Has anyone seen (incalls seem to be available) Rebecca, Franki, or Natalie?










Reply With Quote





