Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 3090
-
12-03-21 12:58 #2640Senior Member

Posts: 1241Further Reading re: Ze Papers
I did some further research about how draconian COVID measures could affect hotel visits or at least put them more at risk for bot the ladies and us. I found a couple of articles on a legal website: https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/yo...s-and-3859064/ and: https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/de...ovid-3320587/..
I also checked the official LA website as well: https://ewddlacity.com/index.php/recovery/safepassla..
My biggest take-away was that I couldn't find a proof-of-vaccination requirement to enter a hotel itself. There are probably indoor mask mandates which actually helps us conceal our faces from surveillance cameras. But, you apparently have to show "ze papers" if you want to enter the hotel's restaurants, bars and fitness centers. Also, this stuff only applies to LA city. Visiting a lady anywhere else in LA County or anywhere else in the local area appears to me to be business as usual.
I'd be interested reading about anyone's "boots on the ground" experiences in LA city.
-
12-03-21 11:36 #2639Senior Member

Posts: 1241Ways Around the Madness
DC senior here -- I have an LA trip set up for early 2022 and am already thinking about all of this. For the locals, my questions would be: When you have to show "ze papers", do they give them a cursory glance or do they record your data somehow? Have hotels deactivated side entrances you can open with a room key? As I have been subject to in other more draconian locations, the hotel gives you a different color wristband for each day of the week. Does this happen in LA hotels?
My views are that, if they don't actually record any of your data, entering a hotel to have a drink in the bar or meet a business associate isn't at all out of the ordinary. This is especially true if you're traveling from out of town. For those of you seeing regulars, perhaps she could let you in a side entrance if the papers check is too intrusive. At the very least, leave via one of the side entrances. For the no-tells with a separate outside entrance for each room, there's no possible way to check ze papers for each separate room door.
I'm the eternal optimist and I'm confident that we and the ladies we visit will adapt to these varying degrees of draconian restrictions.
-
12-03-21 10:45 #2638Senior Member

Posts: 3748Are you joking or is this for real? I'm not familar with that area, but are you saying that even the little hoe motels are checking "vaccine papers"? Along with government IDs? Actually, I just looked at the ad picture for that motel, and its clear that there are private room entrances. If you are joking, then OK, I get it. I guess. Ha Ha.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
In all seriousness, though, I'd like to hear about the "upscale" hotels. I've a regular in LA, a spectacular 10/10, who's 3 holes I've cum-pumped for several years now, who currently uses the big box hotels in Hollywood like the Marriott and Hilton. MILF, but a professionzl model type in near perfect shape, with huge naturals. I generally inseminate at least 2 of her 3 welcoming sperm recepticles eveytime I'm in LA, for about 250 to 300. But I'm not setting foot in those hotels if they are now pulling this invasive "Show me your papers" gestapo shit.
So, in all seriousness, please let us know what's going on there, gentlemen, in the big LA hotels? Because if they are actually enforcing this, I might very well vote with my feet, and just postpone my next flight to LA if this shit is actually being enforced. Are any of you guys actually showing your personal medical records along with a government photo I'd for them to scan, or to otherwise to put into their database? As I said, there are some things in this world that, believe it or not, actually trump inseminating fine pussy.
-
12-02-21 16:27 #2637Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Monoclonal
The gage motel. On Fig and gage where most SWs fuck. Is asking for your vaccine papers as well as signing a consent and release form that you will not implead them as a party when you get robbed by a fig hooker.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-21 10:28 #2636Senior Member

Posts: 3748Hotel incalls and medical papers.
This was posted earlier in that La La fight forum snakepit where probably nobody saw it. But now that they are actually enforcing this vaccine passport madness in Lost Angeles, I'd like to know if anyone has experienced it anywhere, and how it has impacted the hotel incalls. So if you have any experiences, please post.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-21 07:58 #2635Senior Member

Posts: 274That is no BS. I just came back from Aruba and they are hot models with all of the attachments. I worked with https://www.hotescortaruba.com/ and I couldn't believe how simple it was. They had a beauty at my door in 45 minutes looking beautiful. Just go to the site and click on the chat icon. Didn't screen or go through any changes like here in the US. I saw a few ladies and one was a little heavier but was fun as hell without regrets. The others were slim with bolt ons and natural booty but plenty of fun for 150. Outcalls and Incalls but the price is definitely right and they are not rushing or adding extra for this and that. The menu is upfront and in black and white. Can't wait to go back!
Originally Posted by StraightMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 22:51 #2634Senior Member

Posts: 29Try the San Fernando Valley Boards, Burbank is in the valley. You can look at TNA also but look for the San Fernando Valley ads. Same goes with Listcrawler, and any other site. Humaniplex is the big game board here, as well as PD, but the rates are much different. Have fun and safe hobbying. Isla Del is one of my all time Favs.
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-21 02:10 #2633Senior Member

Posts: 323Looking for a blonde white MSW in Burbank area
Hello Mongers.
I am visiting Burbank this coming weekend for 3 days only. I'm from Utah and believe me: in here is as dry as fu.
I would love to visit or find a white blonde MSW. Due to language barrier I would prefer to avoid any AMP.
Thanks in advance. I have high hopes.
-
11-23-21 07:15 #2632Senior Member

Posts: 402Try this thread in the OC forums dedicated for TJ.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...-OC-bros/page5
I am closer to 50 than the age group you looking for and the people I know are older than me. There are some new posters there I do not recognize maybe one of them fits your age group.
Probably most important imo is make sure the people you go with want to spend the same amount of time in TJ.
Originally Posted by Mitchelleces45
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 01:41 #2631Senior Member

Posts: 84I got a couple of questions. Maybe you can answer
1. does anyone else's nuts hurt after going 2 rounds or more? LOL (seriously thou).
2. Has anyone ever heard of sex therapy? Like someone you fuck around with and also do regular therapy.
I did a simple google search and found nothing but legit therapists dealing with sex issues.
3. Has anyone here gotten HIV PrEP pills? And if so how? I think they might be giving them out for free.
Peace ni-.
-
11-22-21 19:03 #2630Senior Member

Posts: 51Red Panty theatre closed?
So the Red Panty theatre closed??
Any alternative?
-
11-06-21 23:21 #2629Senior Member

Posts: 55I agree, Vivica is hot and a "normal" person
Wow, it has been a while. I bet Vivica is completely covered in tattoo now. She was a smart and very down to earth girl. I remember her aunt (or I think that was the story) turned to escorting!
Originally Posted by Awergin1
[View Original Post]
Now that you mention her, I need to track her down.
-
11-06-21 20:53 #2628Senior Member

Posts: 414Just because the fucking takes place in front of a camera does not mean it's not problematic:
https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...ntent/2746542/
GDP and its fanbase had been infamous for more than a decade for their vile treatment of models for over a decade, but that did not stop big companies like PH and AVN from partnering with these scumbags for years and raking in millions. The fallout from this case will continue to develop.
-
10-25-21 01:34 #2627Senior Member

Posts: 80Tj trip anyone?
Been to the plenty of times but never to get some SW. Preferably lookin for friends here in their 20's and early 30's so it's near my age. Figure we can car pool and split gas. Also cause kinda a bit of a long drive to go alone and drive back. If anyone's down just comment here or send me a pm. I know Spanish fluently so I can translate if needed. Once there you guys can get your girl or girls and I'll get mine and do our things separately. Then meet up at the end to head back or get food then head back.
-
10-24-21 01:30 #2626Senior Member

Posts: 77If that agency is still run by the same person I think it is, they are very reliable.
Originally Posted by Awergin1
[View Original Post]
I did not know Vivica was still around. I remember when she was new on the scene back in the day, along with Slater. Glad to hear she is good and you are having fun.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




