Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 8144
-
10-25-21 16:06 #1424Senior Member

Posts: 1301Was wondering the same. Looks like she's the only BBFS girl in VAC's lineup today, and I'm not seeing any reviews of her here or on TER. Her photos on the website seem heavily photoshopped, so I'm curious what she really looks like and what her service is like. If anyone has seen her and can provide some info, that would be greatly appreciated!
Originally Posted by KSpacey
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 14:11 #1423Senior Member

Posts: 780The main reason why real pics aren't used is because it's better to use model pictures for marketing purposes. Fake pics for escort ads have been used for years. Also, most American customers cannot tell if pics are real even after meeting the girl in person. Many customers are relatively new to using k-agencies so don't know whether real pics are used or not. Also, some pics of some girls are real, so that makes it a guessing game as to whether real pics are used for a particular girl.
Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 01:57 #1422Banned Member

Posts: 621Why would they use there real photos?. Most of them are here on visa so if they get busted they have a high chance of getting sent back home.
Originally Posted by Goodtimechicago
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 15:04 #1421Senior Member

Posts: 26Outcall
So Ill be visiting Vegas in a couple of weeks and I was wondering if any agency would provide outcall double services.
-
10-24-21 14:59 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 151How do you guys choose?
So, in RTFF and via my own experience with the apartments last time I was in Vegas, the pictures are always heavily photoshopped beyond recognition of the person behind the door. Not that the person behind the door isn't bad, which is why I wish they'd just use real pics. But anyways, aside from reading reviews here (which are the most helpful), how do you guys pick who to see? Especially with them cycling so much?
Trying to keep up with the trades and transfers is crazier than my fantasy football league.
-
10-24-21 12:56 #1419Senior Member

Posts: 141She is busy.
I was going to take the plunge and report back. Unfortunately I tried to book and she was booked solid last night and only a few slot for Sunday open that do not work for me. I will see what happens maybe get a cancelation or something.
Originally Posted by VegasGuy888
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 12:15 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 308Everyone else seemed to get it. Tim and Yuki are scum. I would never vouch for them.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 10:33 #1417Senior Member

Posts: 780We all TOFTT. If you don't want to, then stick with reviewed providers. It doesn't look like that you even knew the screening process since you posted a few days ago. Are you even screened to go to this agency?
Originally Posted by VegasGuy888
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 06:16 #1416Regular Member

Posts: 10Cl ltlv
I know that. I was hoping someone on this forum could tell me if she's hot / average or whatever. She's by far the hottest girl judging by pics alone. I just didn't want to take the plunge blind.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-21 02:11 #1415Senior Member

Posts: 87Haven't seen any really skinny / petite kgirls recently. Anyone know who the skinniest BBFS kgirl in town is right now? Any agency except LTLV. Thanks.
-
10-23-21 22:41 #1414Senior Member

Posts: 3422Pics at the korean agencies
If you read even a couple of pages in this thread, or ANY other review site, it's clear that the pictures are almost never the girl, or so heavily photoshopped, you wouldn't recognize them on the street. But maybe not this time. Go check it out!
Originally Posted by VegasGuy888
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 21:02 #1413Regular Member

Posts: 10Cl ltlv
Has anyone seen CL at LTLV? Pics look too good to be true.
-
10-23-21 20:53 #1412Senior Member

Posts: 89LTLV Momo
I guess I might have been one of the last to see her because she's already gone from the lineup. But, in my opinion, you're not missing out.
The two upsides were tight pussy and she certainly seemed like she was eager to please, but eagerness only gets you so far. She wasn't ugly but her looks just weren't doing anything for me. Flat ass but also not small? Idk, I'm not great describing things, LOL. Actually, her tits were pretty nice, but the rest of her was average or below.
Overall it was just boring and lackluster and I wish the booker hadn't talked me into seeing her.
Has anyone seem Chloe?
-
10-22-21 13:48 #1411Senior Member

Posts: 66Erased info
I spent time with a kgirl turned booker. I've seen the phone and nothing is deleted guys. Not even your last conversations. That's how they keep track of you and who you've seen. Your entire history is on that burner. So if le got hold of it and got into it they would see that you agreed to 400 to have your butt licked on a Friday in June than complained because Jane was actually fat.
Originally Posted by BuddhaHead
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 05:11 #1410Banned Member

Posts: 621Ruby
Finally Ltlv booker let me in and see ruby if I pay the 400 for.
BBFS. The thing is I nutted in 15 minutes from the BJ and then went bare in her but could.
Not finish. She tried her best though so I give her that. Anyone seen any of the new girls at vac? Haven't read any reviews yet. I also want to know if the rumors are true about new.
K-agency opening up. Or another fake one?













Reply With Quote






