Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,641 to 17,655 of 41288
-
10-24-21 00:51 #23648Senior Member

Posts: 363I tend to look at it for reports of providers in Jax. I have one real problem with it- it seems that, when searching by location, it'll pull the providers whose first review was in that area.
Originally Posted by Andi3030
[View Original Post]
I could be wrong about that, but I keep seeing reviews of providers who have long since left Jax or are touring nationally.
To me, that defeats the purpose a bit. I want to see reviews of providers who have been in Jax the last few months, not ones that haven't been here in years.
Other than that, it's not bad.
Thanks for the heads up on P411, Andi. I might have to break down and get a membership.
-
10-24-21 00:03 #23647Senior Member

Posts: 115This is a terrible idea. If you draw a gun on someone and you've got an empty mag, the other party has the right to draw on you in self defense and kill you.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
Never draw with the intent to intimidate.
-
10-23-21 20:24 #23646Senior Member

Posts: 52Vivienne
What happened to Vivienne? Has she left the area, the game, or gone under the radar? I liked her, would definitely see her again next time I'm in town.
-
10-23-21 19:34 #23645Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 185P411
Is a reliable outlet in my opinion. Has anyone been using TER anymore? I liked ter a lot. I'm glad it's back.
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 18:08 #23644Senior Member

Posts: 124Desi
If you would have taken the time to read all of my post (I said if I would have seen him I would turned around left!] Does that sound like I want see them? Just seeing him in the post would keep me from trying to go there ! Think then speak, please.
Originally Posted by MongerJax420
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 16:09 #23643Regular Member

Posts: 3Tryst
Hey everyone, I'm pretty new to the Jacksonville / Saint Augustine area and I'm noticing the same thing you guys are about skip the games I was just wondering if any of you have had any luck on tryst let me know your thoughts and suggestions if you don't mind?
-
10-23-21 15:22 #23642Banned Member

Posts: 60Carrying an loaded firearm is an admission of a felony conviction.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 13:01 #23641Senior Member

Posts: 909Tbh I do that
In what I use to do always load a blank clip. And keep live rounds on my other hip. In my case we had to do this for liability concerns, gave you a few seconds to acess the situation before ending someone's story. I just can't comprehend, how he got sucker punch and the dude got his piece. It was visible? Didn't fight for it? Just a few head scratches there. Usually if you have this precaution in place getting sicker punch by a junkie is weird.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 10:33 #23640Regular Member

Posts: 17You are more than free to fuck with Desi and her boyfriend good luck bro but that's a huge red flag for me.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 10:31 #23639Regular Member

Posts: 17She was totally sweetness too BTW same chick. Let's see how creative and pathetic she can be when we blacklist her.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 09:31 #23638Senior Member

Posts: 1246Yep! And if you carry a gun to a meet up (which I have in the past), and you wind up shot and killed with your own weapon, guess who are the only ones that can tell what happened?! Not you!! (Not you specifically, Sir).
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
The story is then twisted and then you were there to rob them and it's a case of self defense for Desi and her ole' boy. Then, that'll be your legacy and what everyone remembers. This hobby is getting out of hand quickly!
-
10-23-21 09:08 #23637Senior Member

Posts: 124[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-23-21 07:30 #23636Senior Member

Posts: 1246Desi Is Back On STG
Desi is back! She's now "Angel" and has a different number.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/544412592119
-
10-23-21 05:58 #23635Senior Member

Posts: 124Desi, just want the truth?
If it was a few weeks ago, why are you just now posting this? If this is true, how come nobody else had said so? Also if it was a few weeks ago, many other mongers could have been hurt / robbed! I do know that last week that post was up still ! That's a lot of mongers that could have gone into situation not knowing , because you didn't share this info till now ! This happened weeks ago ??
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
I don't know what, or if anything happened? I do know that the guy in the posts was scary as f#@k? How many is a few weeks? I just want to know! Like I said that guy was scary as h3ll ! I do know that she has quoted some high prices! Some people make things up when dissatisfied, I'm not saying that is the case! I just don't understand why you would let other mongers walk into that kind of trap for weeks!
For WEEKS !!!
-
10-23-21 00:41 #23634Senior Member

Posts: 188Megan
She comes to Jax usually at the beginning of the month but she didn't make it in October. Keep an eye on STG next couple weeks. She usually posts when she gets here. Also texts her regulars when she does come.
Originally Posted by ML0983
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






