Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 437 of 887 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 487 537 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 13295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6755

    SexyRed Head (2nd Try)

    Do any of your Gentlemen have a line of this cute little gal? Laurens area. No reviews to be found, thought I'd try a re-post and see if any of you guys have some feedback on this one. Talks up a good game.

    Grey Court area, me thinks, but not sure. No handle to use the search engine with, at least that I can locate.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-head/39943843

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/076103052250

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-head/39943843

  2. #6754

    Liz plus friend

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/073694395367

    Liz tells me she has a friend. Spinner type. Ready for duos. Woodruff Rd area. I can't partake until later in the week so please post reviews. My past experience with Liz plus ones have always been good, so have fun.

    Stay safe.

    GL.

  3. #6753

    Real, high volume

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/296874701387

    I was wondering if anyone has ever had the chance to see her. The 864# makes me think she's not a fake.

    But I'm always suspect of what looks like a petite good looking young lady.

    I always assume she's either fake, or those pictures were taken 10 years ago!
    She's real. "Jen". Rushes but has VERY good BJ skills. I've enjoyed many 20 minute quick visit BBBJ's with cim from her. Don't pay for more than a qv and you'll be fine. Somewhat high volume.

  4. #6752

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/296874701387

    I was wondering if anyone has ever had the chance to see her. The 864# makes me think she's not a fake.

    But I'm always suspect of what looks like a petite good looking young lady.

    I always assume she's either fake, or those pictures were taken 10 years ago!
    She is real. Seen her twice this weekend.

  5. #6751

    Anderson

    Quote Originally Posted by RobBobert  [View Original Post]
    https://anderson.skipthegames.com/fe...l/154414769371

    Curious about this one. Any intel??
    Me to anything.

  6. #6750

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/296874701387

    I was wondering if anyone has ever had the chance to see her. The 864# makes me think she's not a fake.

    But I'm always suspect of what looks like a petite good looking young lady.

    I always assume she's either fake, or those pictures were taken 10 years ago!
    That's Jen. She's been reviewed here, a lot!

  7. #6749

    STG small exotic Latin woman question

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/296874701387

    I was wondering if anyone has ever had the chance to see her. The 864# makes me think she's not a fake.

    But I'm always suspect of what looks like a petite good looking young lady.

    I always assume she's either fake, or those pictures were taken 10 years ago!

  8. #6748

    Ghosted

    This girl is staying in clemson at the comfort suites. I got there and she ghosted.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/884318739954

  9. #6747

    Avoid

    This girl is awful. Doesn't look even remotely like her pictures, no blonde, super skinny, strange, on her phone the whole time and wants to fuck on the carpet in her living room. I just left. She's in Senneca, if you know of anything good near the GA / SC border please lmk.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/236036074842

  10. #6746
    The second one is the meth-mouth that was working in Asheville before relocating down to the upstate.

  11. #6745

    Tryst girls from Atlanta

    I am thinking about seeing one of these ladies. Anyone ever see either of them?

    Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jennajade

    https://tryst.link/escort/katekali888

  12. #6744

  13. #6743

    Deposit scammer.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/323708406899

    So I saw this ad while I was at work today. Really looks fake, but has an 864 number, so I tried it. Was a person responding, but to me the English seemed a little off with text. After saying what the donations are, "she" then said to send a $20 deposit. And "she" claims no meet without a $20 deposit. Naaa, I'm good.

  14. #6742

    I'd

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    No way I would see a woman who wanted yo to send that before you see her.
    You have told no lie! There is no way in hell I'm about to send a copy of any I'd to a hooker. At best, everything would me marked out with the exception of one name and the pic.

    007.

  15. #6741

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    This chick wants 250 for a qv car visit. Said she will let you release inside her. As well. That sounds nice and all but 250 WTF I think I will have to do a hard pass on this 1. That's to much GPS for me.

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...x/188374185029
    She'll do 300 for the Hr as well. Sounds like the basement bottom price to hookup is 250.

    007.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape