Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 652 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 702 752 1152 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 24041
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14276

    Nicky

    Quote Originally Posted by SwFun4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? I am coming to town next week and always looking for good black providers.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...f/998902732425
    I reached out to her cause she looks damn good, but her rates are 180/300. May be worth it, but did not want to roll the dice.

  2. #14275

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortWhiteUgly  [View Original Post]
    I heard back from Monica with the number ending in 444X that she is in Montclair NJ. Did not say when she is returning. Hope that helps.
    She's around. She texted me yesterday afternoon that she's available.

  3. #14274

    Cherry - - Fairfax

    I've seen Cherry 2 x the last 2 weeks. While she's attractive and gives an excellent massage, I won't be going back unless it's only for the massage.

    She's a nice looking 40-something year old. Her body is very nice and she has a great smile and good personality. However, for DFK and DATY, IMHO the extra 1. 0, for a total of 2. 2, is too high. As most of us know, the basic Thai massage is 1. 2 for the hour. If I return it'll be just for the massage and, maybe, a No. Va. HE.

    Rhino.

  4. #14273

    3 way

    I asked this on the AMP side, but can anyone recommend a provider (s) who is 3 way friendly? Checking off that bucket list.

  5. #14272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Anyone Seen This Girl?

    https://tryst.link/escort/fitcollegebabe

    Anyone seen her recently? I was talking to her and saw her once, but she has gone dark since then. However, her Tryst link is still up.

  6. #14271

    Monica is out of town

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? I've been trying to contact her for about the last week and a half. I'm interested in some of that 5 minute head. Any tips on how to get in touch with her would be great.
    I heard back from Monica with the number ending in 444X that she is in Montclair NJ. Did not say when she is returning. Hope that helps.

  7. #14270

    Beguiling Bellamy

    Tried to meet up with this one. Sporadic communication. Made the mistake of sending her a selfie, and she ghosted me. And no,. I am not an ugly dude. Treat this one with caution.

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...5.htm?cat=6209

  8. #14269

    Disappeared?

    Anyone seen her recently? I've been trying to contact her for about the last week and a half. I'm interested in some of that 5 minute head. Any tips on how to get in touch with her would be great.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dandc07  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Monica several times in the past few weeks. Definitely a little spacey at times but certainly accommodating. First time I saw her, I opted for QV thinking I would get a little of both. Ended up lasting 5 minutes with her head game and didn't get to sample her goods. She has an incredible mouth. So if you see her, be warned. Don't care how long you think you'll last, she'll suck it out of you within 5 min guaranteed.

  9. #14268
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Details for Gianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandava  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mongers,

    I posted recently for the first time on the DC channel and now here. I hope to post more regularly as I adventure through the area.

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/4609740.htm - Gianna is amazing. I did 300 hhr in her Tysons location. She was sweet and gorgeous. Highly recommend as she may be soon gone.

    She's young, funny, and I suspect doing this as a side hustle to a proper real-time professional job somewhere.
    Anything to say about the service itself besides vague compliments? 300 for half could be a reasonable deal if GFE, but if it's non-GFE, I'd probably end up looking elsewhere. I've texted her a couple of times and didn't get any response.

  10. #14267

    Thanks for following up on Hunter

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandava  [View Original Post]
    She is real and if you can get her is quite sweet but has snaggleteeth and hygiene is not great.

    BBBJ and covered standard. Did not ask for more.
    I can overlook the teeth, but bad hygiene is the dealbreaker.

  11. #14266

    Wrong link

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortWhiteUgly  [View Original Post]
    First time poster, long time lurker. I TOFTT and hope to save my fellow mongers their cash for a better provider. I was intrigued by the 6 foot tall claim, and her responsiveness to my texts. Offered 1 HR menu at a steep $2.5 HJ /$4.0 BJ /$5.5 FS. For HH asked $1.8/$2. 8/$4.0. We agreed on $1.4 HH HJ. In retrospect this was still too much. Arrived at the incall location at an upscale 1 br apartment near the Apple Store in Clarendon, paid for parking, and this is where things went sour.
    [LIST]Pros:
    1. Yes, she is 6 feet tall.

    Cons:
    1. Yes, she is 6 feet tall, but the photos fail to convey that she is also 250 lbs and looks like a TS.
    2. Did I mention she looks like a TS transitioning male to female?
    3. The massage "table" is a double bed with way too many pillows and other clutter.
    4. Her personality was non-existant, and her attitude was that she was doing me a huge favor. Seriously, any AMP provider has been happier to see me than this girl.
    5. She spread cold Lubriderm lotion around my legs and back for the "massage", which neither helped my aching muscles or made me feel good..
    I linked the wrong girl and wrong ad for this review. This review was for "Statuesque all American beauty with magic fingers" in Arlington on Rubratings with number ending in 5987 https://dc.rubratings.com/234665.

  12. #14265

    Provider in Springfield

    Hey all looking for a little help. I land at DCA tomorrow and am driving south, was hoping to hit up a provider in Springfield.

    Anyone have good recommendations? Escort of FS AMP.

    Thanks!

  13. #14264

    Gya

    Anyone still dating Gya?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gya_2021.jpg‎  

  14. #14263

    Sweet but busted

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't always reply in a timely way, and stays in one of the tackier motels, so I'm not sure if she's reliable.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...l/948813029918
    She is real and if you can get her is quite sweet but has snaggleteeth and hygiene is not great.

    BBBJ and covered standard. Did not ask for more.

  15. #14262

    Amazing Report & Request for Help

    Hi Mongers,

    I posted recently for the first time on the DC channel and now here. I hope to post more regularly as I adventure through the area.

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/4609740.htm - Gianna is amazing. I did 300 hhr in her Tysons location. She was sweet and gorgeous. Highly recommend as she may be soon gone.

    She's young, funny, and I suspect doing this as a side hustle to a proper real-time professional job somewhere.

    Separately, on my request, I posted in DC channel but it seems pretty dead. My fantasy is to have a M / M / F experience. I have a roster of providers who have expressed willingness and at this point I may well subsidize our third participant too, but my problem is that I don't have another male to join (& don't anyone within personal circle I could approach). I don't suppose you mongers ever visit together? If anyone has any interest DM me. We will definitely need to screen each other but lots we could discuss.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape