Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 7829
-
10-23-21 21:40 #5249Banned Member

Posts: 964Ugly Chick Last Night On AA
Troller is in a mood today, gentlemen. It is what it is.
Last night aroudn 8 pm I was on my way through to a friend's house and decided to take the long way through Aurora. Standing on the corner near Kidd Valley was a blonde, bright blonde hair down to her shoulders, dressed very well in a miniskirt with a bangin' body, man. But when she turned-around she had the ugliest damn face I've ever seen. Pasty-white make-up foundation smeared all over her face, thick, weird painted-on black eyebrows, bright red lipstick. Big, looooong, awful false eyelashes which stuck-out farther than her tits. I mean, I know it's Halloween season here, but jeez she either doesn't have a calendar or Halloween is her favorite holiday and she likes to celebrate all week. And the thing is I got the feeling she wasn't celebrating Halloween, this was her normal get-up.
I had to stop and ogle how brazenly ugly she really was. She very obviously did her make-up with intention and thought it was a sexy look. She's either covering-up bruises from her pimp or she's seriously ugly without all of that make-up and false eyelashes. She was so ugly I kind of want to know who she is and if any of you have put your dicks in her. My god.
I've said it before, gentleman, but some of these hookers from out-of-town are damn ugly with their make-up skills. It's surpasses hooker-trashy (which is sort of hot), it's damn hideous. And they think they're hot. Wow is I all I can say. It ruined my whoring mood.
Hopefully my mood will be better tomorrow.
-
10-23-21 21:26 #5248Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: "Dancers" Who Have to Walk Aurora
Sounds like a hooker who really considers herself to be a "dancer" and worthy of higher-class encounters in her mind. I've not really had good encounters with "dancers" in the past, they are high-rate, low-return and like to rush. They'd really rather stand there and have men throw money at them for being pretty than actually have to do anything. That she's on AA tells me that money ain't coming from her, um, "dancing" job. I'm not a strip club kind of guy, I've only been a handful of times and just don't like it.
I once met a young BSW who was starting to dance at a club in G-town almost two years ago, sweet young thing, 20 years-old. When the pandemic hit and clubs had to close she connected with me and we met. She tried to tell me that she has always charged $400 for BBFS, even on Aurora, and I laughed in her god damn face. There's no way, ever, that I have nor will ever pay $400 for 30 minutes of pussy in a vehicle. Simply just no way. She really thought she was going to get me on that but I didn't have that kind of cash on me, I only brought what I had paid the last time I saw her. She caved and went with it, but then sent me a series of text messages over a week which became more and more threatening. She expected me to see her again because she gave me such a "great deal" and that I owed her more visits, LOL. I didn't respond, but then when she got threatening I told her I'll be waiting for she and her pimp to do something. Year and a half later and I'm still here, still walking and fine.
If there's one kind of hooker I really hate, it's a so-called "dancer" who really thinks she's better than everyone else. If she's so good, why is she not making money in the club?
Kind of a rant, but that's how I'm feeling.
Originally Posted by MikeBrown13
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 20:03 #5247Regular Member

Posts: 7Thank you! Thats more than I had so its a start.
Originally Posted by Colnago
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 12:25 #5246Senior Member

Posts: 2198When you run into a situation like this it is best get rid of the girl & leave. I have learned over the years that once things start going south with working girl they do not get better.
Originally Posted by MikeBrown13
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 16:55 #5245Senior Member

Posts: 299Is she the brunette that hangs usually with the blonde by kid valley.
Originally Posted by Raven1855
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 11:33 #5244Senior Member

Posts: 160Maria
Haven't reported in awhile. After getting blue balled at the strip club decided to do a couple loops around the track. Ended up picking up Maria, petite brunette WSW near kid valley. Overall she's pleasant to be around (unlike most of the more attractive ladies I've seen recently) and also has a funny, dry sense of humor which I liked.
I've kinda gotten away from BB activities so didn't mind the CBJ, which BTW was actually decent. Damage was kinda steep though.
Tons of LE out covering all the usual pick up spots makes it rather difficult to pick up anyone. My paranoia of being pulled over was quite high tbh.
Will be interesting to see what happens in the winter, probably will just stick to my regulars.
-
10-22-21 00:18 #5243Senior Member

Posts: 299Thursday
A lot of meh out now. 3-4 girls out when raining. No one does bare.
-
10-21-21 22:29 #5242Senior Member

Posts: 786She is a stripper at one of the clubs up north. I haven't seen her out since late summer / early fall.
Originally Posted by OnlyFans
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 20:08 #5241Regular Member

Posts: 6Cruzing the Ave
Had the day off and looked like the weather was going to hold up so I decided to head to the stroll to see what was out! Low and behold the Ave was pretty busy. Saw a cute red haired SW and spun around the block and said "damn if she's there when I get back, I might as well take the plunge"! To my surprise she was still there so I picked her up! Did the usual LE checks and we were headed to her room!
Great conversation and she was friendly on the drive to her spot! She said it was. $ for everything and I thought I hit the jackpot! But as soon as we get to her spot and the door closes, the friendliness was gone and she turned into a whole different person! From her saying everything turned into basically nothing. Had to put my own hat on and Absolutely no touching! Wtf? So of course I was instantly turned off and to add to it; she kept rushing me saying "you have to hurry cause you only have 15 minutes once we're in the room" and "there's no refunds"! She kept watching the clock and soon as she said I only had 7 minutes left, I got up and just left!
All them hotties out there and I prolly picked one of the worse one! The overall package of looks / body was about a 8. She goes by Pixie and thinking of changing it to Siren (cause she recently colored her hair red). She's also a dancer down in G-Town. Wouldn't recommend her and don't get suckered by the good looks and friendliness cause that all turns ugly once the door closes! Stay safe and Happy hunting my fellow mongers!
-
10-21-21 19:28 #5240Senior Member

Posts: 204Duo with Mae and Sunny
Hit up Mae last night but unfortunately it's her time of the month. She did offer a duo with her friend Sunny (blonde friend, a little thicker) and I figured "why not?" Got some french from Mae and took a ride with Sunny. The girls did make out and suck on each others breasts which was nice. Fun time for under 2 bills.
Caught a glimpse of a hot blonde going into the hotel as we were leaving. I'm pretty sure it's the girl in the beginning of this video. Anyone got any info on her? She was looking hot as fuck last night!
https://youtu.be/fDNB3HwUazY
-
10-21-21 19:24 #5239Regular Member

Posts: 7Aurora info
Hi, could anyone help me find the woman in the brown sweater on the aurora instagram? Any contact info or any info at all would be so appreciated. I've driven up and down that road and I've never seen her. Thanks in advance!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS118C_HmhZ/
-
10-21-21 12:02 #5238Senior Member

Posts: 603Home Depot is out
Lowes is in! Sorry honey, just need to go get one more thing!
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 11:38 #5237Senior Member

Posts: 220I got to make my way there before they clean the streets.
Originally Posted by SugarNuts
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 03:17 #5236Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: KOMO New Story
LOL - "Some of the women propositioned a KOMO News reporter to purchase their sexual services, even with a police officer watching nearby".
But who is the brunette in the pink minidress bending-over and talking with the guy in the car in what looks to be the Lowe's parking lot? At around 2:56 in the video. Man, that butt would look nice in my ride.
Originally Posted by SugarNuts
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 00:08 #5235Senior Member

Posts: 2198The feds have been giving out grants to curb humn trafficking AA has had a long history of prostitution. Just wish the prices were more reasonable and the quality was better.
Originally Posted by SugarNuts
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




