Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 1031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #266

    Taylor / Paisley? Anyone ever see her this past summer?

    Just wondering who else had the chance to hang out with her in the summer, she doesn't post anymore it seems, she keeps in somewhat contact with me but very flighty, haven't hung out with her since early October. Can't pull up her ad for reference but the times I chilled with her it was in the Fife area at the Niwas inn, she was around 24, slender, really upbeat and cute. Long light brown hair, ring any bells with anyone? I'm more or less just curious about others experience with her if there was any, because the pics on her ad would come off as TGTBT upon first glance. I first met her back in August, I was originally in the Fife / Tacoma area to see a different chick who went by the name of "Rozay" kind of a heavier set Latina with huge tits. But she ended up flaking on me right as I arrived at the Port of Tacoma Inn around 630 am, literally just turned off her phone, or blocked me most likely because I was dumb enough to oblige her request of a $150 booking deposit for a 2 hr session, so instead of collecting the remainder afterwards I guess she decided that was enough and she didn't have to work for that first payment. Pretty stupid on my part for falling for that scam but I'm fairly new to this whole thing so I wasn't too familiar with the shit some of these girls pull. Anyway, I already drove from Renton all the way out here so I pulled off to a gas station and scrolled around on STG to see if there was anyone else nearby so I could at least relieve some stress with someone. I mean, I was already down there might as well still try to get what I drove all the way out there for, right? So I came across Taylor's ad, texted her and she responded fairly quickly and told me she was at the Niwas Inn and she'd be ready for me to come by in about 15 minutes or so, so I show up, and to my surprise she looked 100% like her photos. I wanted to chill for a while, so she asked 400 for 2 hrs, I gave her 460 just to add a little tip. After that we talked for a bit, got along pretty well with her, then after about 20 minutes of chit chatting we started fooling around. I fucked the shit out of this chick and she got really into it, we ended up going at it about 3 times. We talked a bit more, went out with me to smoke a cigarette before I left. Ended up seeing her again a couple weeks later, and then two more times in September, and one more time in October. Then she kinda fell off the face of the earth, just heard from her about 2 weeks ago after 2 months of silence, she tried to make plans to see me again but stopped responding in mid convo so Idk what happened there but oh well. I was just glad to know nothing bad happened to her, last time we hung out she told me that she wasn't going to post anymore and she'd been trying to get an actual legit job selling insurance or something like that. Good for her, she was by far the best provider I've had the pleasure of spending time with. I'm just wondering if any of you guys here have seen her and had similar or different experiences than myself? Sorry for the novel everyone, but if you took the time to read all of it, then thanks you're awesome.

  2. #265

    Ryder / Parkerbaby or whatever

    She robbed me back in September, she asked to use my phone to call her mom or some shit, she takes her phone call to the bathroom, didn't think anything of it really, she was cool the whole time we hung out. But to my surprise when I tried to order food from doordash later that night my card declined, which made no sense because last time I'd checked my cashapp there was about $1100 on there. This dumb ***** took it upon herself to cashapp herself when she had my phone for literally 2 minutes, had no clue until hours later. I can't really be mad since I stupidly gave her my phone to use, but at the same time, fuck that stupid fat ugly *****.

  3. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by Whawhawha  [View Original Post]
    One's a win for me and the other a big loss.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...d/994376948773

    Seen reviews of her before but I wanted to share my personal experience. Pics are her but artfully taken. Wanted 80 for qv but I talked her down to 60. Looks way older irl. Tits about the size of avocadoes. Looks like someone's landlord. I guess I wouldn't be so harsh if she made up for it in service, but she didn't. I layed face up on the bed and she gave me a CBJ for about, I kid you not, 10 seconds. Then She wanted to do doggy. Very shallow vagina. Complained about my d* being too big. Not trying to brag. Every time I went in she would move forward. After about 5 min. Of this she just did a HJ w / the cover on. I Finished and left. 2/10 save your cash and go elsewhere.
    . . .
    Just to add to this. I tried "Georgia" two times some years ago, the first time over 11 years ago and the second four years later. She must be in her late fifties now. She was not such an attraction, though she tried to be attentive. I managed to get off the first time. The second time was a complete fiasco.

  4. #263

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Whawhawha  [View Original Post]

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...m/838972317808

    Hi energy BBBJ at a reasonable price. 50 if she has a deal going on, but I've talked her down to 40 since I've patroned a few times. She puts your d* btwn her 2 giant tits and goes to work. Every part gets attention. Tip, shaft, you name it. Good personality and nice person overall. Treat her well its hard to find a provider who actually tries to give quality service. Have not tried FS so can't comment. 8/10 would recommend.
    What part of town is she located?

  5. #262

    2 reviews

    One's a win for me and the other a big loss.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...d/994376948773

    Seen reviews of her before but I wanted to share my personal experience. Pics are her but artfully taken. Wanted 80 for qv but I talked her down to 60. Looks way older irl. Tits about the size of avocadoes. Looks like someone's landlord. I guess I wouldn't be so harsh if she made up for it in service, but she didn't. I layed face up on the bed and she gave me a CBJ for about, I kid you not, 10 seconds. Then She wanted to do doggy. Very shallow vagina. Complained about my d* being too big. Not trying to brag. Every time I went in she would move forward. After about 5 min. Of this she just did a HJ w / the cover on. I Finished and left. 2/10 save your cash and go elsewhere.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...m/838972317808

    Hi energy BBBJ at a reasonable price. 50 if she has a deal going on, but I've talked her down to 40 since I've patroned a few times. She puts your d* btwn her 2 giant tits and goes to work. Every part gets attention. Tip, shaft, you name it. Good personality and nice person overall. Treat her well its hard to find a provider who actually tries to give quality service. Have not tried FS so can't comment. 8/10 would recommend.

  6. #261

    She is Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by MysticMack  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone went on a date with this lady? Any details would be greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/71022515
    I have seen Kandace a couple times. She is legit and a lot of fun. She is RBGFE by definition. Clean incall with roommates. Also, she has been sober and into each and every meeting.

  7. #260
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticMack  [View Original Post]
    What about her services? Is she GFE or is it more of YMMV?
    She says in the ad GFE included un all sessions, even says BBBJ.

  8. #259

    Is she legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...andaceApplesss

    Looks like her rate is less through the other site.
    What about her services? Is she GFE or is it more of YMMV?

  9. #258

    KandaceApplesss

    Quote Originally Posted by MysticMack  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone went on a date with this lady? Any details would be greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/71022515
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...andaceApplesss

    Looks like her rate is less through the other site.

  10. #257

    Is She Legit?

    Have anyone went on a date with this lady? Any details would be greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/71022515

  11. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by CamCamMan  [View Original Post]
    OK guys. I was just looking for some variety away from AMP's and stumbled on some ads on Rubsguide.com. There are a few with middle aged women on there that are "lonely" and just want to fuck. No money apparently. Here is an example:

    https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...9144e8ad53a253

    TGTBT?
    DUH. But sure email with a throwaway to chat with horny Indian scammers.

  12. #255

    Rubsguide

    OK guys. I was just looking for some variety away from AMP's and stumbled on some ads on Rubsguide.com. There are a few with middle aged women on there that are "lonely" and just want to fuck. No money apparently. Here is an example:

    https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...9144e8ad53a253

    TGTBT?

  13. #254

    Mercedes? 206-9 xx-5 xxx

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/18774686

    Anyone know this busty latina Mercedes? Hoping she's not a rob or a scam before I TOFTT.

  14. #253

    Mercedes? 206-9 xx-5 xx0

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/18774686

    Anyone know this busty latina Mercedes? Hoping she's not a rob or a scam before I TOFTT.

  15. #252

    Ms. P LittlePanda

    Made an appointment with her after a few attempts to reach her. Not sure what her schedule is anyways, she was easy to set up our visit. I got to her incall and everything was pretty straightforward. I was there for an hour. I wish I could of forced out for another hour. She is so tight! I will be seeing her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape