Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17031
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2370  [View Original Post]
    What is the name of the spa and its location.
    What post are you talking about?

  2. #17030

    My Preference

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy4620  [View Original Post]
    I'll be on the east side of Indianapolis next week. Should I visit Sweet or Relax? Thanks for your suggestions.
    My last visit to Relax was not that good. Check out post #16745.

    On the other hand, I have always had a good massage and experience at Sweet.

  3. #17029
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2370  [View Original Post]
    What is the name of the spa and its location.
    Which report are you referring to?

  4. #17028
    Shill for Relax, ignore my posts


    Posts: 17

    What's the name of the spa

    What is the name of the spa and its location.

  5. #17027

    Suggestions, Please

    I'll be on the east side of Indianapolis next week. Should I visit Sweet or Relax? Thanks for your suggestions.

  6. #17026

    Shoulda Passed

    OK, went by the new place with the Brooks School location, and should a passed. Walk in, little lady 40 - 60 year old, who knows. 6-7/10 in her little red dress with the push-up bra. I thought, OK, little red dress, decent rack, why not. Paid 6 for the hour, face down nekkid when she comes in and starts her half-assed medium massage. With the dress on, easy access for the standard leg rub. When my towel came off, she wanted a massage. OK, I'm game. So the fun begins. I massage her, slowly the dress comes up around her bottom, panties off and I should a left then. Not sure she washes her ass very well. Not a pleasant smell. I grab a wrapper while she undresses. Really wished she'd dimmed the lights. The 6-7/10 in the little red dress is now a 2/10 nekkid. Asked how much I'd tip when I went and got my wrapper. $ and game was on. Mostly flat on her back, reluctantly rode me after a rally bad CBJ. Given all the circumstances about her looks, smell and lousy performance, I couldn't blow, so after 20 minutes in the hole, I gave up. Muttered something to her about not being able to blow in a wrapper and started getting dressed. Here's the really sick part; Are you sitting down? I watched her fold the towel I just wrapped Jr. With and put it back on the end of the table for the next Joe. Umm, I won't be back. Really need to find a young hottie soon. Sick of the hags in this city. May make a road trip to Danville in the near future.

  7. #17025
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Lmfao. Most of them are pushing 60 even if they don't look it. As for the prostitution charge, even offering a HJ for money qualifies as prostitution.
    Even giving a topless massage is supposedly an open door to a prostitution charge. Idk how these places aren't perpetually raided. $$$ I guess, . It's always who you know.

  8. #17024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    Just heard that a 60 yo was just busted for prostitution at the Foot in Greenwood. 60!
    Lmfao. Most of them are pushing 60 even if they don't look it. As for the prostitution charge, even offering a HJ for money qualifies as prostitution.

  9. #17023

    Sweets

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombo  [View Original Post]
    If you're thinking about going to Sweet today don't bother. Therapist was pretty and well appointed but when it came to fun time she wouldn't do FS and wanted $ for a shitty half ass BBBJ. Wouldn't even take the girls out to play. I've been there 3-4 times now and always got a full experience. If I see her again I'm turning around and going elsewhere.
    Name, looks, etc??

  10. #17022
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGuyOnHere  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Lavender spa?
    There are (or were) two Lavenders. If you search the thread you will find reports. I posted on the south side Lavender a couple of months ago. In short, I found it to be mediocre at best, but some places depend on the timing / person.

  11. #17021

    Foot

    Just heard that a 60 yo was just busted for prostitution at the Foot in Greenwood. 60!

  12. #17020

    Lavender Spa

    Has anyone been to Lavender spa?

  13. #17019

    Partial agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbee62  [View Original Post]
    Myself, I disagree, but my needs are different than your needs.

    I'm sure there are those who disagree, but the best FS I've had at an AMP might rate a 5.5-6 on my scale. The girl might be a 7 or 8, but when I put it all together, it's rarely something I can't wait to try again. Mostly it's the lack of genuine enthusiasm. Very few do a passable job of faking interest.

    However, occasionally I'll run into an MT who makes it interesting, no matter how limited the menu is. At this point in life, I'd rather have an inspired handjob than a bored fuck.

    Which brings me back to my needs. My first P4 P was over 40 years ago and it wasn't a spectacular experience. If I hadn't been blind drunk at the time it wouldn't have happened at all. Once I got a few years older P4 P became an occasional thing just for the novelty and that's where it stayed until about 10 years ago.

    That was when I decided I didn't want another relationship and I didn't want to play the dating game. I wanted the sex without the hassles. Things were fine until I started traveling out of the US for mongering.


    Now I take a trip about every 8 months. For the price of 30 minutes at an AMP (without any required extras), well let's just say I find the experience much more satisfying than I find at AMPs.

    So, when I'm on vacation, I get enough of what I want to last me until the next trip and when TSB (Terminal Sperm Build up) becomes a problem I hit an AMP for just enough to meet my needs.
    Agree. Sort of. . I've spent time in mexico for work where prostitution is legal. For 2000 pesos (100 $) you can get a playboy caliber hottie that does the whole menu. Disagree in that once the flood gates are open, its a bit hard (no pun) to quell the urge between trips, and asians are like Chinese food. Keep tryin until you find the one you like (and your hungry an hour later).

  14. #17018

    Tina

    I understand Tina is returning to Sweet tomorrow.

  15. #17017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 696

    Not So Sweet

    If you're thinking about going to Sweet today don't bother. Therapist was pretty and well appointed but when it came to fun time she wouldn't do FS and wanted $ for a shitty half ass BBBJ. Wouldn't even take the girls out to play. I've been there 3-4 times now and always got a full experience. If I see her again I'm turning around and going elsewhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape