Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 29346
-
10-23-21 19:24 #17031Senior Member

Posts: 176What post are you talking about?
Originally Posted by Mitch2370
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 16:44 #17030Senior Member

Posts: 317My Preference
My last visit to Relax was not that good. Check out post #16745.
Originally Posted by Indy4620
[View Original Post]
On the other hand, I have always had a good massage and experience at Sweet.
-
10-23-21 15:09 #17029Senior Member

Posts: 1175Which report are you referring to?
Originally Posted by Mitch2370
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-21 08:38 #17028Shill for Relax, ignore my posts

Posts: 17What's the name of the spa
What is the name of the spa and its location.
-
10-23-21 07:58 #17027Senior Member

Posts: 164Suggestions, Please
I'll be on the east side of Indianapolis next week. Should I visit Sweet or Relax? Thanks for your suggestions.
-
10-22-21 20:12 #17026Senior Member

Posts: 135Shoulda Passed
OK, went by the new place with the Brooks School location, and should a passed. Walk in, little lady 40 - 60 year old, who knows. 6-7/10 in her little red dress with the push-up bra. I thought, OK, little red dress, decent rack, why not. Paid 6 for the hour, face down nekkid when she comes in and starts her half-assed medium massage. With the dress on, easy access for the standard leg rub. When my towel came off, she wanted a massage. OK, I'm game. So the fun begins. I massage her, slowly the dress comes up around her bottom, panties off and I should a left then. Not sure she washes her ass very well. Not a pleasant smell. I grab a wrapper while she undresses. Really wished she'd dimmed the lights. The 6-7/10 in the little red dress is now a 2/10 nekkid. Asked how much I'd tip when I went and got my wrapper. $ and game was on. Mostly flat on her back, reluctantly rode me after a rally bad CBJ. Given all the circumstances about her looks, smell and lousy performance, I couldn't blow, so after 20 minutes in the hole, I gave up. Muttered something to her about not being able to blow in a wrapper and started getting dressed. Here's the really sick part; Are you sitting down? I watched her fold the towel I just wrapped Jr. With and put it back on the end of the table for the next Joe. Umm, I won't be back. Really need to find a young hottie soon. Sick of the hags in this city. May make a road trip to Danville in the near future.
-
10-22-21 18:12 #17025Banned Member

Posts: 25Even giving a topless massage is supposedly an open door to a prostitution charge. Idk how these places aren't perpetually raided. $$$ I guess, . It's always who you know.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 17:03 #17024Senior Member

Posts: 1175Lmfao. Most of them are pushing 60 even if they don't look it. As for the prostitution charge, even offering a HJ for money qualifies as prostitution.
Originally Posted by JoeBehot
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 15:26 #17023Senior Member

Posts: 204Sweets
Name, looks, etc??
Originally Posted by Zombo
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 14:09 #17022Senior Member

Posts: 43There are (or were) two Lavenders. If you search the thread you will find reports. I posted on the south side Lavender a couple of months ago. In short, I found it to be mediocre at best, but some places depend on the timing / person.
Originally Posted by JustAGuyOnHere
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 12:36 #17021Senior Member

Posts: 222Foot
Just heard that a 60 yo was just busted for prostitution at the Foot in Greenwood. 60!
-
10-22-21 09:47 #17020Regular Member

Posts: 8Lavender Spa
Has anyone been to Lavender spa?
-
10-22-21 05:14 #17019Senior Member

Posts: 405Partial agreement
Agree. Sort of. . I've spent time in mexico for work where prostitution is legal. For 2000 pesos (100 $) you can get a playboy caliber hottie that does the whole menu. Disagree in that once the flood gates are open, its a bit hard (no pun) to quell the urge between trips, and asians are like Chinese food. Keep tryin until you find the one you like (and your hungry an hour later).
Originally Posted by Jjbee62
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 20:38 #17018Senior Member

Posts: 317Tina
I understand Tina is returning to Sweet tomorrow.
-
10-21-21 17:56 #17017Senior Member

Posts: 696Not So Sweet
If you're thinking about going to Sweet today don't bother. Therapist was pretty and well appointed but when it came to fun time she wouldn't do FS and wanted $ for a shitty half ass BBBJ. Wouldn't even take the girls out to play. I've been there 3-4 times now and always got a full experience. If I see her again I'm turning around and going elsewhere.












Reply With Quote




