Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 371 of 930 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 421 471 871 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 13936
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8386
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    This idiot has "no locals" in her ad. I was interested to know why, she replied "Locals can't afford my price".

    So you are going to eliminate all of your potential local business because a few dudes said your rates were too high? I know business isn't their forte but you have to be extremely stupid if you don't realize there's a lot of $ in this town!! Here rates are high, she's hot but not 4 $/ hh hot. But I'm sure some sucka here would be willing to pay her.

    https://callescort.org/702-356-0465
    Man these girls make more money scamming people out here than actually doing the deed like their predecessors. Well I take that back this business is shady and there as always been scammers!

  2. #8385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Doof808  [View Original Post]
    That she only wants to attract guys who she can upsell or scam. Also, maybe she can get them for some high strip / tourist rates for minimal output. Locals are smart enough, (mostly) to know better than to pay strip rates, as well as a lot of the upsells / scams. I think a more true reply would be, "locals won't pay my inflated rates, or fall for my BS". Her rate is WAY too high, despite her being cute. She basically wants suckers only.
    I think she has a few problems, being stupid is the biggest one! We chatted back and forth, didn't expect her to listen to what I told her, most don't. I told her she's simply not hot enough to demand that amount and has no reviews, two things that will prevent her from getting her asking price consistently. She's also doesn't understand that guys on listcrawler, megapersonals and other low end sites are not going to pay, that amount, listing her rates would eliminate calls / texts from guys who expect to pay $$. There is a reason there are no Ferrari dealerships in the hood. Of course she replied with "I'm doing fine, I get paid, blah, blah, blah" I gave up trying to make her understand and left her with this question. "how many millionaires do you think are looking on the sites you are posting on?

  3. #8384

    Give her $$ to leave

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfk1569  [View Original Post]
    I told her I'd give her $50 to leave, she said I got to call the agency and see if it's okay. They said the fee is $200. Then I was like fuck it. If it's going to cost me $200 to get her out of here and not get a visit from her pimp I might as well go along. T
    Ha! I remember a show that Howard Stern did years ago, I think they just came back from Vegas. Arte Lange was on a bender and had a hooker in his room. Wisest words I have ever heard, "You don't pay a hooker to come to your room, you pay her to leave!

  4. #8383
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    You saved yourself from being around a meth head with no teeth.
    The closed-mouth smile is always a dead giveaway.

  5. #8382

    SA Girl

    I ended up seeing her. $$ 5 for an uninhibited hour. Sounds like she's in town for specifically this purpose, staying at the Luxor, and and is looking for more guys. I'm heading 612 out today 361 so here you 0362 go.

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    This girl says she's "available tonight. " Anyone recognize her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-6a2a4f6cd510
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211017-175246_Instagram.jpg‎  

  6. #8381

    I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    This idiot has "no locals" in her ad. I was interested to know why, she replied "Locals can't afford my price".
    https://callescort.org/702-356-0465
    That she only wants to attract guys who she can upsell or scam. Also, maybe she can get them for some high strip / tourist rates for minimal output. Locals are smart enough, (mostly) to know better than to pay strip rates, as well as a lot of the upsells / scams. I think a more true reply would be, "locals won't pay my inflated rates, or fall for my BS". Her rate is WAY too high, despite her being cute. She basically wants suckers only.

  7. #8380
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    This idiot has "no locals" in her ad. I was interested to know why, she replied "Locals can't afford my price".

    So you are going to eliminate all of your potential local business because a few dudes said your rates were too high? I know business isn't their forte but you have to be extremely stupid if you don't realize there's a lot of $ in this town!! Here rates are high, she's hot but not 4 $/ hh hot. But I'm sure some sucka here would be willing to pay her.

    https://callescort.org/702-356-0465
    How the fuck would she know if you're a local or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    More likely she's an upsell rob trying to scam tourists.
    Most likely.

  8. #8379
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Rob

    More likely she's an upsell rob trying to scam tourists.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    This idiot has "no locals" in her ad. I was interested to know why, she replied "Locals can't afford my price".

    So you are going to eliminate all of your potential local business because a few dudes said your rates were too high? I know business isn't their forte but you have to be extremely stupid if you don't realize there's a lot of $ in this town!! Here rates are high, she's hot but not 4 $/ hh hot. But I'm sure some sucka here would be willing to pay her.

    https://callescort.org/702-356-0465

  9. #8378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570

    Stupid ho of the week award

    This idiot has "no locals" in her ad. I was interested to know why, she replied "Locals can't afford my price".

    So you are going to eliminate all of your potential local business because a few dudes said your rates were too high? I know business isn't their forte but you have to be extremely stupid if you don't realize there's a lot of $ in this town!! Here rates are high, she's hot but not 4 $/ hh hot. But I'm sure some sucka here would be willing to pay her.

    https://callescort.org/702-356-0465

  10. #8377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    If it looks TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Did you have her come to your home or something? If I were in a hotel I wouldn't give a fuck about pimp threats. This is yet another good reason not to invite these chicks to your house.
    These LV agency scams will never go out of style because there are thousands and thousands of guys like him, not to mention the hundreds and hundreds of horny tourists who land on McCarran every hour by the hour.

    Fresh meat!

  11. #8376

    Pimp?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfk1569  [View Original Post]
    I do not have much experience in the hobby and have been pretty lucky in my experiences so far. I contacted Brandy "Madison" on Eros XXX XXX 1541 . https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...1.htm?cat=1501 well I shoulda known better she's fake. Girl showed up short like the girl in the photo but with Covid mask I couldn't tell at first and went along with it. Mask came off as she smoked and I shoulda walked away at that point. But I was like okay maybe she changed her hair or make up I'll give her another look. The girl they sent wasn't bad looking I just felt bamboozled. Got to the room asked her if this was her because this is who I called. She went into a bs rant about how Eros is an agency. She wanted to try to talk to me and make me feel comfortable. I told her I'd give her $50 to leave, she said I got to call the agency and see if it's okay. They said the fee is $200. Then I was like fuck it. If it's going to cost me $200 to get her out of here and not get a visit from her pimp I might as well go along. Then she proceeds to tell me the $300 is for the booking & she works off tips. WTF. I was well that's all I got. Can I just do the $200 cancellation. NO, I don't return money. I just let her walk out. So guys if they don't have social media that they keep up to date don't mess with them. These girls in Vegas are never up front about time & cost. $300 - $400 gets me a really attractive woman back home. So don't get ripped off like me. Stay Safe.
    Did you have her come to your home or something? If I were in a hotel I wouldn't give a fuck about pimp threats. This is yet another good reason not to invite these chicks to your house.

  12. #8375

    Escort on SA?

    This girl says she's "available tonight. " Anyone recognize her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-6a2a4f6cd510

  13. #8374

    Don't make the same mistake with "Brandy"

    I do not have much experience in the hobby and have been pretty lucky in my experiences so far. I contacted Brandy "Madison" on Eros XXX XXX 1541 . https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...1.htm?cat=1501 well I shoulda known better she's fake. Girl showed up short like the girl in the photo but with Covid mask I couldn't tell at first and went along with it. Mask came off as she smoked and I shoulda walked away at that point. But I was like okay maybe she changed her hair or make up I'll give her another look. The girl they sent wasn't bad looking I just felt bamboozled. Got to the room asked her if this was her because this is who I called. She went into a bs rant about how Eros is an agency. She wanted to try to talk to me and make me feel comfortable. I told her I'd give her $50 to leave, she said I got to call the agency and see if it's okay. They said the fee is $200. Then I was like fuck it. If it's going to cost me $200 to get her out of here and not get a visit from her pimp I might as well go along. Then she proceeds to tell me the $300 is for the booking & she works off tips. WTF. I was well that's all I got. Can I just do the $200 cancellation. NO, I don't return money. I just let her walk out. So guys if they don't have social media that they keep up to date don't mess with them. These girls in Vegas are never up front about time & cost. $300 - $400 gets me a really attractive woman back home. So don't get ripped off like me. Stay Safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0FEB103C-EB1F-48FD-8EDC-E30050F5168B.jpg‎  

  14. #8373
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    That stood you up?
    You must have seen the post in the 2 minute window before I realized I pulled a "forgot to attach" and edited it with the addition of the link.

  15. #8372
    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    My fellow Hobbyists. I lived in Vegas until about 6 years ago and I am coming back for a couple of days next week. While I lived there I would see a couple of great ladies at a private spa in a small strip mall. I think it was on Spring Valley. Donation was $$ for hour and the service was great. I know this is kind of sketchy but if anyone knows where I am talking about please let me know. It was my favorite place in the 15 years I lived there and I would like to go back if possible. If you don't know where I am talking about could you reccomend another? I hate going through a service or and online service such as STG or LC. Thanks.
    Metro took out many of the spas about 4-5 years ago. They're uses to be plenty of Asian spas in Silverado Valley and Green Valley area but metro took them away from us.

    They're used to also be several Spring Valley as well but Metro took them away from us as well.

    There are still some but to be honest nothing like the old days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape