Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 438 of 888 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 488 538 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6762

    Ghosted

    This girl is staying in clemson at the comfort suites. I got there and she ghosted.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/884318739954

  2. #6761

    Avoid

    This girl is awful. Doesn't look even remotely like her pictures, no blonde, super skinny, strange, on her phone the whole time and wants to fuck on the carpet in her living room. I just left. She's in Senneca, if you know of anything good near the GA / SC border please lmk.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/236036074842

  3. #6760
    The second one is the meth-mouth that was working in Asheville before relocating down to the upstate.

  4. #6759

    Tryst girls from Atlanta

    I am thinking about seeing one of these ladies. Anyone ever see either of them?

    Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jennajade

    https://tryst.link/escort/katekali888

  5. #6758

  6. #6757

    Deposit scammer.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/323708406899

    So I saw this ad while I was at work today. Really looks fake, but has an 864 number, so I tried it. Was a person responding, but to me the English seemed a little off with text. After saying what the donations are, "she" then said to send a $20 deposit. And "she" claims no meet without a $20 deposit. Naaa, I'm good.

  7. #6756

    I'd

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    No way I would see a woman who wanted yo to send that before you see her.
    You have told no lie! There is no way in hell I'm about to send a copy of any I'd to a hooker. At best, everything would me marked out with the exception of one name and the pic.

    007.

  8. #6755

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    This chick wants 250 for a qv car visit. Said she will let you release inside her. As well. That sounds nice and all but 250 WTF I think I will have to do a hard pass on this 1. That's to much GPS for me.

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...x/188374185029
    She'll do 300 for the Hr as well. Sounds like the basement bottom price to hookup is 250.

    007.

  9. #6754

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    You can now get 30 min for 250. LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/68979673
    She gave a pretty great BJ in my ride once. I had high hopes for her but she is trash in the end, will never see her again. She isn't nearly as attractive as those pics are tbh and never kiss her she tastes like raw cig ashes. Glad she is enjoying those creampie events tho, no wonder she has had problems in the past.

  10. #6753
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    You can now get 30 min for 250. LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/68979673
    Ally, 200 University Ridge calling her name. LOL.

  11. #6752

    Ally. Fill me up Friday

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    This chick wants 250 for a qv car visit. Said she will let you release inside her. As well. That sounds nice and all but 250 WTF I think I will have to do a hard pass on this 1. That's to much GPS for me.

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...x/188374185029
    You can now get 30 min for 250. LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/68979673

  12. #6751

    Saint

    Considering she has been posting for 2 year's straight finding a actual review is difficult. Most of her posts are rambling, off topic and often feature a dude in the background. Her photos are supposedly accurate. Clearly her mental issues are driving the train with the caboose being demons. I guarantee it would be a very memorable experience. I think she has a good heart, but clearly nuts.

  13. #6750

    Saint

    Wow, she is posting like crazy. Is she worth it?

  14. #6749
    Has anybody dreamed with this "Ultimate Playmate"? I'm having a hard time researching her.

    https://athens.skipthegames.com/fema...e/175874528336

  15. #6748

    Government issue I'd?

    Quote Originally Posted by XanManLeft10  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mixedgirll211 She's been gone a while, last I saw about her on here said she was pretty good.
    No way I would see a woman who wanted yo to send that before you see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape