Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,151 to 18,165 of 44191
-
10-22-21 19:44 #26041Senior Member

Posts: 50She's back at LF107 as of a couple days ago.
Originally Posted by RGarcia123
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 19:04 #26040Senior Member

Posts: 577Hahahah I hear that often whenever I go to bamboo. I have visited this place many times, seeing diff ladies numerous times, beside Anna that let me fov, nobody else allow anything more than reach under above the waist. Those who can get more there are either mastered the skill, flashing the extra moolah or don't want to share who LOL. I have yet master any skill or flashing any extra moolah. But all and all, bamboo is a great place for a legit massage with a bit of extra. More would be nice but got to do more works.
Originally Posted by Danny2
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 16:54 #26039Senior Member

Posts: 159Mei and toto
Can you elaborate on mei and Toto assets? Pretty? Meaty? Natural or man made? How much is extras for Toto?
Originally Posted by NiceGuy99
[View Original Post]
Might have to check it out.
One thing that bugs me about this place is the beds are quite small / narrow.
-
10-22-21 16:45 #26038Banned Member

Posts: 308Bamboo
Geez, cmon guys. Every girl there, has special friends. There's no one girl. Every girl does someone (or 2). No one does everyone. Maybe a couple don't. But do the work. If you want a one visit slam dunk there are ten FS shops within ten minutes of Bamboo. I go there for the chase. And the good news is that Anna and Mindy have taught the girls well.
Originally Posted by Danny2
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 16:27 #26037Senior Member

Posts: 175Memory Lane
Don't mean to be a killjoy, but can we dispense with all the nostalgic posts about what happened in "the good ol' days" and focus on current information?
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance!
-
10-22-21 15:05 #26036Senior Member

Posts: 332Definitely heard one of the ladies moaning last time I was there. Wish I knew what girl that was LOL.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy99
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 13:46 #26035Senior Member

Posts: 30Ymmv
Nala is good. YMMV.
Originally Posted by EastHornDog14
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 13:23 #26034Senior Member

Posts: 1377My question is where is the hot 35-year-old?
Originally Posted by CubeBrick
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 11:21 #26033Senior Member

Posts: 30Bamboo
I also visited BW and chose Sally, IMO I think she is super attractive and fit. Great massage and very nice teasing but only allowed OTC touching but very nice HE technique. I would repeat with her. The biggest BUMMER was the fact that someone ripped off my fave Under Armor hat while I was face down on the bed, I suspect it was from the ' room ' next door thru the curtain. I did ask Sally and PPS to double check to no avail, WTF?
Originally Posted by NiceGuy99
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 09:53 #26032Senior Member

Posts: 17540 house 60 tip.
Originally Posted by TWill182
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 02:08 #26031I am a troll, ignore me

Posts: 239Bamboo is Consistent
Had another great visit to Bamboo today. This has becum a weekly thing. I notice that I don't see any reviews of Bamboo Mei here, other than my earlier one. She wasn't my girl today but I can attest that her massage is right up there with A & A. Nice extras also. If the emphasis is on extras book with Toto, acceptable massage and great extras. Bamboo is hard to beat.
-
10-22-21 01:59 #26030Senior Member

Posts: 436Been there once. Extra offered. The ladies are probably in their late 20's early 30's.
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]
Very pricey! Will upsell like crazy. That's one reason why I never went back. The haircut was horrible, some older lady cut my hair. I got waxing, it was 95 for front and butt crack. $100 for HJ.
-
10-21-21 23:14 #26029Senior Member

Posts: 1143I remember fucking Sunny, Lulu, Lisa, and Mimi all BB on the mattress.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
It was hot and sweaty during the summer.
-
10-21-21 21:18 #26028Senior Member

Posts: 2277 outa 10 looks, 70% hottie, 7 of 11 from Star Trek.
Originally Posted by TommyGaines
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 20:42 #26027Senior Member

Posts: 148Oc barber day spa
Has anyone been here? Heard there's Extras.











Reply With Quote





