Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 12,406 to 12,420 of 28080
-
10-22-21 14:50 #15675Regular Member

Posts: 15Bbj
Anyone know a good spa MP to go to for BBJ?
-
10-22-21 14:06 #15674Senior Member

Posts: 394Is serenity next to a dentistry and dog grooming? And if so, what's the damage? I'm interested lol.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 06:19 #15673Banned Member

Posts: 713Yoyo w Cris
I don't think so, she is about 5'4" and has mid size MM C cups that are very firm. I texted her yesterday and she was back in the city of Angels. The good news is she will be back soon. Nicole got here yesterday and will be here 10-14 days. I almost didn't recognize her because she lost 15 lbs which is alot for a Taiwanese lady, but she looked great. Excellent massage and rimming when face down, really nice BBBJ but my fave thing about Nicole is her kitty is super tight. She normally works at a Spa in LA doing HJ only so she is so tight.
Originally Posted by TitanTool
[View Original Post]
Good times. Cheers.
-
10-22-21 02:59 #15672Senior Member

Posts: 567You stalking me
I wonder how many times we've crossed paths. Haha!
Originally Posted by FsSdMon
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 02:58 #15671Senior Member

Posts: 567Dunno
I have no idea. I'm not familiar with Cris's place.
Originally Posted by TitanTool
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 02:20 #15670Senior Member

Posts: 123Yoyo
Don't suppose this is the same Yoyo that just left Cris's place is it?
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 01:32 #15669Banned Member

Posts: 127Best experience In no particular order
Ocean /108, Chinese Herbal Palace / Lusk, Super spa / Ronson, Mesa Rim, Diamond on Sixth Ave, Serenity, 7 Spa, Erma. And as always YMMV and the rotation always matters.
-
10-22-21 01:27 #15668Senior Member

Posts: 219I've ran into a few girls there that use the name Mimi. I think Sarah uses it to sometimes.
Originally Posted by ZReelman
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 23:37 #15667Senior Member

Posts: 567Asian cartel
Dude, if I'm part of the Asian cartel, I'd send my ninjas after you. Haha! I'll just say you've got a lot to learn about these AMPs, the girls and when and how to walk away. I think it's safe to assume that they won't miss you, but you're definitely going to miss this place when Michelle arrives. You're going to hear a lot of shilling about her. Ha!
Originally Posted by ZReelman
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 22:17 #15666Senior Member

Posts: 567Serenity, Yoyo
Speaking of Serenity, new girl Yoyo just arrived. A tick over 5', skinny but huge natural titties. She claims DD's and I believe it. I'm not a butt guy, but if you like booty, she's got it going on. Massage is okay, but it's her other skills that ya'll appreciate.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 17:37 #15665Regular Member

Posts: 17I was there yesterday. I had text for an appointment with Sarah which was confirmed. The a girl at the front (think her name was Mimi) mumbled something to me and took me to the room after collecting the fee. A few minutes later the squatter came in to give me a massage. I showed her the text showing my appointment was with Sarah and she said that she went to the store. WTF? There seems to be a bunch of shills for this place. Part of the Asian cartel that rotates these girls all around the country. I for one will not be back.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 14:38 #15664Senior Member

Posts: 5677 Spa, Tiffany
Speaking of 7 Spa, Youki the Japanese MILF is gone, but her replacement is a Chinese beauty going by Tiffany. Petite, barely 5', maybe 100#'s, all natural, decent English and she knows how to please.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
Also coming soon, some might remember a gorgeous girl named Michelle from the now defunct A-Spa. She's very photogenic with and without clothes. A little birdie told me she's arriving for service this weekend for service beginning of next week. Y'all welcome.
-
10-21-21 14:21 #15663Senior Member

Posts: 567Chinese Herbal Palace, Mia
Speaking of CHP in Sorrento Valley on Lusk, one of my ATF's is back, Mia. She's a pretty all natural Chinese doll that speaks conversational English and a lot of fun. Sexy with a great sense of humor. Treat her right boys and if she likes you, you will know it.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 11:54 #15662Banned Member

Posts: 713How far will Anna at MO go?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
If nobody wants to post publicly please pm me.
-
10-21-21 00:14 #15661Banned Member

Posts: 3075Anna at Oasis is always a fun time. She’s a little flat chested for my tastes, but still looks good in the 5 years I’ve known her.
Originally Posted by Lascivious
[View Original Post]
Yeah the girls at MBC do not want to be reviewed. They will give fake names to walk in customers or someone they don't know.
Many non FS AMP girls are also being more cautious now, especially with new customers that request for them by name. Don't be surprised if you don't get a HE on your first or even second visit.









Reply With Quote





