Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,001 to 15,015 of 61441
-
10-23-21 08:31 #46441Senior Member

Posts: 694Syrian Anna
Is Anna back into the game, last I heard she was clean and out of the game?
-
10-23-21 01:55 #46440Senior Member

Posts: 53Hot Pursuit
Dundalk Ave has been on fire lately.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM9BAJZAaXs
-
10-22-21 17:26 #46439Senior Member

Posts: 2344Fruitless Loops
Last two trips to Bmore were dry runs. I hit up everybody I wanted to see and nobody answered l, even the streets were pretty much bare except for some scallywags. Seems like the girls are staying in more for some reason, at least the decent looking ones are.
-
10-22-21 16:41 #46438Senior Member

Posts: 631Kiara
Are you guys saying she is prego again? Damn she went downhill fast this time.
Originally Posted by Thundra89
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 21:29 #46437Senior Member

Posts: 279Kiara
Can someone give me Kiara new contact info? Thanks.
-
10-21-21 21:24 #46436Senior Member

Posts: 631Kiara and Work
Saw K by Westside and talked to her for a min. Seemed high AF so I passed. Met Work and put her to work. My first time with her and the girl has some excellent head game. Her one hand is blown up and thumb is infected. Luckly she can put in the Work with no hands.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 21:24 #46435Senior Member

Posts: 168Perhaps that's why she gave me a maybe for tomorrow. She virtually would always say yes when I asked if we could meet the next day.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 20:57 #46434Senior Member

Posts: 2344Kiara
The baby might be tired. I got a weird response from her Tuesday when I text her and ask to meet up at the spot. She asked me if I could cum fast because of my size. I told her at my age, that ain't going to happen.
She then asked me if I was into anal sex with guys at all by any chance, I told her, hell to the no and that the only anal sex I was interested in was from her, LOL.
She may have had a bad date recently or even worse ,plus , her leg was bothering her the time before this when I text about hooking up . I sure hope her leg is not infected to the point it's causing her a lot of pain . That would not be a good sign . I've heard about and have known to many girls that died from infections . I'll probably be up this weekend and offer to buy her some lunch and hope she'll except , then maybe I can find out what's going on with her .
Hopefully she's just fed up with the life and will leave and never come back .
-
10-21-21 20:46 #46433Senior Member

Posts: 2344Libby / Roxy
https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...58-7/1/3689308
Wonder who's pimping her out?
-
10-21-21 20:21 #46432Senior Member

Posts: 168Yep same number haven't gotten a response. I texted Kiara to possibly meet tomorrow but she gave me a maybe.
Originally Posted by Norman2759
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 19:56 #46431Senior Member

Posts: 141Re: Olivia
I had the same experience. I assume you got the same x6599 number. She replied the first time I tried it, nothing since. It's too bad. -.
Originally Posted by Thundra89
[View Original Post]
Norm.
-
10-21-21 19:22 #46430Senior Member

Posts: 2344Libby / Roxy
https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...58-7/1/3689308
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 19:00 #46429Senior Member

Posts: 445Man! You are new, there are hundreds of pictures of Kiara.
Originally Posted by PeachBottom
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 15:43 #46428Regular Member

Posts: 10Kiera?
Do you have any pics of what she looks like in case a fellow monger wants to scoop her?
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 15:07 #46427Senior Member

Posts: 168Has anyone met with Olivia lately
I posted about how I met her a few weeks ago but the number she gave me doesn't work. I saw her once on the circle since but haven't see her lately.
After enough wild goose chases looking for her looks like I'll just hook up with Kiara and Molina again.










Reply With Quote






