Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 523 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 7836
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5241

    Cruzing the Ave

    Had the day off and looked like the weather was going to hold up so I decided to head to the stroll to see what was out! Low and behold the Ave was pretty busy. Saw a cute red haired SW and spun around the block and said "damn if she's there when I get back, I might as well take the plunge"! To my surprise she was still there so I picked her up! Did the usual LE checks and we were headed to her room!

    Great conversation and she was friendly on the drive to her spot! She said it was. $ for everything and I thought I hit the jackpot! But as soon as we get to her spot and the door closes, the friendliness was gone and she turned into a whole different person! From her saying everything turned into basically nothing. Had to put my own hat on and Absolutely no touching! Wtf? So of course I was instantly turned off and to add to it; she kept rushing me saying "you have to hurry cause you only have 15 minutes once we're in the room" and "there's no refunds"! She kept watching the clock and soon as she said I only had 7 minutes left, I got up and just left!

    All them hotties out there and I prolly picked one of the worse one! The overall package of looks / body was about a 8. She goes by Pixie and thinking of changing it to Siren (cause she recently colored her hair red). She's also a dancer down in G-Town. Wouldn't recommend her and don't get suckered by the good looks and friendliness cause that all turns ugly once the door closes! Stay safe and Happy hunting my fellow mongers!

  2. #5240

    Duo with Mae and Sunny

    Hit up Mae last night but unfortunately it's her time of the month. She did offer a duo with her friend Sunny (blonde friend, a little thicker) and I figured "why not?" Got some french from Mae and took a ride with Sunny. The girls did make out and suck on each others breasts which was nice. Fun time for under 2 bills.

    Caught a glimpse of a hot blonde going into the hotel as we were leaving. I'm pretty sure it's the girl in the beginning of this video. Anyone got any info on her? She was looking hot as fuck last night!

    https://youtu.be/fDNB3HwUazY

  3. #5239

    Aurora info

    Hi, could anyone help me find the woman in the brown sweater on the aurora instagram? Any contact info or any info at all would be so appreciated. I've driven up and down that road and I've never seen her. Thanks in advance!

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CS118C_HmhZ/

  4. #5238

    Home Depot is out

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    LOL - "Some of the women propositioned a KOMO News reporter to purchase their sexual services, even with a police officer watching nearby".

    But who is the brunette in the pink minidress bending-over and talking with the guy in the car in what looks to be the Lowe's parking lot? At around 2:56 in the video. Man, that butt would look nice in my ride.
    Lowes is in! Sorry honey, just need to go get one more thing!

  5. #5237
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarNuts  [View Original Post]
    https://komonews.com/news/local/pros...-police-action

    I few interesting quotes from this article.

    "You can't go through Lowes without going through the hooker gauntlet. ".

    "It's just nuts (and) nobody cares. These are all girls from out of state and they're all here for one reason, because there is zero fear of being arrested. ".

    "Over the last two months of 2021 we have had at least 20 arrests for Johns along Aurora Ave alone. ".

    For years now, authorities have focused more on arresting the buyers and traffickers who are ultimately fueling the thriving, illicit economy.

    "And people aren't aware. Everything is just so out of control. I mean gee, why don't they just legalize it? Who cares. ".
    I got to make my way there before they clean the streets.

  6. #5236

    RE: KOMO New Story

    LOL - "Some of the women propositioned a KOMO News reporter to purchase their sexual services, even with a police officer watching nearby".

    But who is the brunette in the pink minidress bending-over and talking with the guy in the car in what looks to be the Lowe's parking lot? At around 2:56 in the video. Man, that butt would look nice in my ride.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarNuts  [View Original Post]
    https://komonews.com/news/local/pros...-police-action

    I few interesting quotes from this article.

    "You can't go through Lowes without going through the hooker gauntlet. ".

    "It's just nuts (and) nobody cares. These are all girls from out of state and they're all here for one reason, because there is zero fear of being arrested. ".

    "Over the last two months of 2021 we have had at least 20 arrests for Johns along Aurora Ave alone. ".

    For years now, authorities have focused more on arresting the buyers and traffickers who are ultimately fueling the thriving, illicit economy.

    "And people aren't aware. Everything is just so out of control. I mean gee, why don't they just legalize it? Who cares. ".

  7. #5235
    The feds have been giving out grants to curb humn trafficking AA has had a long history of prostitution. Just wish the prices were more reasonable and the quality was better.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarNuts  [View Original Post]
    https://komonews.com/news/local/pros...-police-action



    I few interesting quotes from this article.

    "You can't go through Lowes without going through the hooker gauntlet. ".

    "It's just nuts (and) nobody cares. These are all girls from out of state and they're all here for one reason, because there is zero fear of being arrested. ".

    "Over the last two months of 2021 we have had at least 20 arrests for Johns along Aurora Ave alone. ".

    For years now, authorities have focused more on arresting the buyers and traffickers who are ultimately fueling the thriving, illicit economy.

    "And people aren't aware. Everything is just so out of control. I mean gee, why don't they just legalize it? Who cares. ".

  8. #5234

    More pressure on the AA stroll?

    https://komonews.com/news/local/pros...-police-action

    I few interesting quotes from this article.

    "You can't go through Lowes without going through the hooker gauntlet. ".

    "It's just nuts (and) nobody cares. These are all girls from out of state and they're all here for one reason, because there is zero fear of being arrested. ".

    "Over the last two months of 2021 we have had at least 20 arrests for Johns along Aurora Ave alone. ".

    For years now, authorities have focused more on arresting the buyers and traffickers who are ultimately fueling the thriving, illicit economy.

    "And people aren't aware. Everything is just so out of control. I mean gee, why don't they just legalize it? Who cares. ".

  9. #5233

    Rates

    May be visiting soon and wondering what the usual rates are in you guys area?

  10. #5232
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    One pass through AA this evening and saw lots of police at 97th. Area all taped-off due to a shooting. Apparently a 21 year-old woman was shot in the leg but declined to offer an explanation as to why the incident happened. Wonder if it's pimp-related, we'll see where this goes.

    https://spdblotter.seattle.gov/2021/...rora-shooting/
    Ha! Saw the picture and remember that corner as I stayed two nights at the Columbus Motor Inn. The girl was probadly the fat white girl standing there.

  11. #5231
    One pass through AA this evening and saw lots of police at 97th. Area all taped-off due to a shooting. Apparently a 21 year-old woman was shot in the leg but declined to offer an explanation as to why the incident happened. Wonder if it's pimp-related, we'll see where this goes.

    https://spdblotter.seattle.gov/2021/...rora-shooting/

  12. #5230
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    FYI, my understanding is that the loitering laws were repealed in July. They were mainly meant for homeless and prostitutes and they were repealed by unanimous decision by the city council. I don't think there are any for johns, but I'm not sure about this. That being said, I'm not sure how picking-up an SW works on foot out there, but I'm sure it can be done. I've seen men approach on foot and I've also seen SWs stop men for a chat on the sidewalks. My impression is that the pimped traveling SWs out there will target anyone and consider any man fair-game. Money, money money, that's all their traffickers care about, so if you've got cash and are serious, it can be done.

    Regarding a room, you should be okay to go to an SW's room. Just be cautious as you normally would in these situations. Most girls don't want crazy because management will kick them out and having a room right on AA is convenient. They aren't very nice rooms by any stretch of the imagination, but it works. Most won't want to go to your room if they have one nearby.
    Thank you very much for all the suggestion. I was a bit sad honestly thinking I won't be able to pick up anyone. I feel better and less nervous about it now.

  13. #5229

    BSW in a yellow dress

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to disagree here, things have really changed in Seattle. If I wanted to go out on foot some night and try it, I'll bet more often than not most SWs would talk to me and I'd be hassle-free from police. Yes they're out there watching, but talking on the street isn't a crime. She's not getting into a vehicle. I think picking her up on foot would actually be less risky.
    First, picking up SW's isn't my cup of tea. But, I did find myself in the vicinity of Aurora and the cemetery around 10 pm one night this summer while I was out on a long run. I didn't want to cut through the cemetery in the pitch black night to get to the interurban trail so I ran north on Aurora for a couple blocks. Felt a little weird passing the ladies. I startled one who didn't hear me running up behind her but we had a brief friendly interaction. My take is that these ladies are human. Treat them well and you're likely to get treated well in return. Whether she'll want to walk back to her hotel room or not is a whole other discussion and will likely hinge on Whether she likes you, is happy with the agreed price, and more importantly, how far away the room is. Regarding the cops, there's nothing illegal about talking to strangers. And there's nothing illegal about an out of town tourists inviting you into her hotel room to continue your conversations in private.

    Side note, driving south on aurora around noon yesterday, I saw 3 ladies by the thrift store at 137th. One, a slim young BSW in a sexy yellow dress caught my eye. I circled the block to get a better look but alas, I had somewhere to be and, as mentioned above, picking these ladies up isn't really my jam. Anyone have any personal experience with the lady in yellow? If I had her number I might give her a call.

  14. #5228
    I'm going to disagree here, things have really changed in Seattle. If I wanted to go out on foot some night and try it, I'll bet more often than not most SWs would talk to me and I'd be hassle-free from police. Yes they're out there watching, but talking on the street isn't a crime. She's not getting into a vehicle. I think picking her up on foot would actually be less risky. The only odd part of the interaction would be getting back to a room, would have to walk a block or two or possibly more and I'm not sure if an SW would do that or not because it takes too much time. I think that would be the biggest obstacle, travel time without a car. Ubering one or a few blocks wouldn't make sense.

    But I should try this some night just for sport.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Even without the loitering law it is still very risky. If you do a cop check on street. That will be considered lewd conduct. The only way would be talk to a girl and offer her money with no mention of sex. Get a cab or Uber and then do the check in the car & go to a hotel. The other issue is that waiting for a ride exposes you to increased chances of being spotted by a cop. As for rooms the only safe thing would be to do a cop check before you enter a girls room.

  15. #5227
    Even without the loitering law it is still very risky. If you do a cop check on street. That will be considered lewd conduct. The only way would be talk to a girl and offer her money with no mention of sex. Get a cab or Uber and then do the check in the car & go to a hotel. The other issue is that waiting for a ride exposes you to increased chances of being spotted by a cop. As for rooms the only safe thing would be to do a cop check before you enter a girls room.

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    FYI, my understanding is that the loitering laws were repealed in July. They were mainly meant for homeless and prostitutes and they were repealed by unanimous decision by the city council. I don't think there are any for johns, but I'm not sure about this. That being said, I'm not sure how picking-up an SW works on foot out there, but I'm sure it can be done. I've seen men approach on foot and I've also seen SWs stop men for a chat on the sidewalks. My impression is that the pimped traveling SWs out there will target anyone and consider any man fair-game. Money, money money, that's all their traffickers care about, so if you've got cash and are serious, it can be done.

    Regarding a room, you should be okay to go to an SW's room. Just be cautious as you normally would in these situations. Most girls don't want crazy because management will kick them out and having a room right on AA is convenient. They aren't very nice rooms by any stretch of the imagination, but it works. Most won't want to go to your room if they have one nearby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape