Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 298 of 582 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 348 398 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4268

    No offense

    But you can see by her pics that she's "another fat slob" to begin with. Why would you even bother contacting, and then making the trip to see her. Unless I misunderstood your post.

    Anyway. She emphasizes my point that a lot of these fat ass, not pretty at all, chicks think that just because they show naked or partially naked pics of their fat flesh, and maybe even their gash, that guys are going to come runnin with a fist full of cash.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    Who is paying these broads.

  2. #4267

    Another Fat slob

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/883951594198

    She will ghost you after two or three texts or have you drive to a shitty ass hotel in new haven by Amity. Will also try to scam you out of money.
    Who is paying these broads.

  3. #4266

    She belongs in a Circus as a side show

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    Have at it big boy. Whatever floats your boat I guess. Or the proverbial YMMV. To me this is part of the reason why the hobby is going downhill fast. Girls like this are actually getting clients? Wow.



    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/458502424315
    That is why she is posting five times a day tell her to stay out of New London some one might harpoon her!

  4. #4265

    Ashley

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/883951594198

    She will ghost you after two or three texts or have you drive to a shitty ass hotel in new haven by Amity. Will also try to scam you out of money.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E7AB2973-059C-44AB-B1E5-A2576684C982.jpg‎   541B65FA-1B8D-4C8B-B29A-2DC27EAFBEF0.jpg‎   3708A56C-70E5-4A82-A8F1-C82B4ECE7390.jpg‎  

  5. #4264

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    You got further than me I asked if she was available and she said yes I asked for the address and she went ghost.
    I saw her three times now, her head game is amazing she is young probably 21-22 but very nice and no attitude.

  6. #4263

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by ReachOutTouch  [View Original Post]
    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...y/506287893945

    Saw this one for the second time recently. Mid 30's skinny spinner small tits / ass. Hosts at her own place which is high traffic in daytime but totally safe. I've gone at nights and also no problem. QV started with a slow wet unrushed BBJ that I coached and she listened, followed by hitting all the major positions with some nice dirty talk. It's a tight fit and she worked quite the load out, I was impressed. Definitely a history there with demons, but looking clear eyed and professional these days. That gets a recommendation and a repeat from me.

    Citing my sources per the BMD format.
    You bad boy! Thank you!

    It helps others in the future when searching weeks, months, or years later.

    Kelly did a stint up near me in Htfd in the summer. I had the same experience in a car date. She was lights out but a month later, she went flakey, then back to NH.

    BMD.

  7. #4262

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Kat was once known as Pokahotness. She worked out of the Honeyspot. Used to be a slim body with nice, natural looking man mades. She's put on a lot of weight over the last 4 years, though. Was never GFE, not even kissing. For me the allure is gone, now that her bod is lumpy, .
    I reviewed Kat recently and it sounds like we're talking about two different people. Definitely no GFE / kissing. But her body was hot as hell if you're into spinners. She didn't have an ounce of fat on her. I saw her about a month or two ago. I'm wondering if we saw different people?

  8. #4261

    Kimberly stood me up

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/458502424315

    Says she won't do Greek but it's listed as an activity LOL.
    I know there were few negative comments there. But. Look each has his own taste.

    Today I decided to see her. She is in Hartford. Text response was prompt. Agreed on rates, gave me the address. While I was on the way, she wanted my selfie. I saw the message only after I reached the location. I informed, I am at the place. She again asked for Selfie, which I politely refused. No response after that.

    Waste of my valuable time.

  9. #4260

    About Kat: Kat was once uber hot!

    Kat was once known as Pokahotness. She worked out of the Honeyspot. Used to be a slim body with nice, natural looking man mades. She's put on a lot of weight over the last 4 years, though. Was never GFE, not even kissing. For me the allure is gone, now that her bod is lumpy, .

  10. #4259

    Angie

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...k/950830909137

    Saw her the other day. Safe decent hotel. Very easy set up, only waited about 5 minutes. Very friendly. I think she looked better in person than her pics. Great body. I definitely recommend.

  11. #4258
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would try to give this one a try. Communicated with her set up a time everything was good texted her when I was leaving I'm about 45 minutes away and all is good texted her 15 minutes away again everything's fine tells me she's ready. Texted her when I was 5 minutes away and got ghosted. Never heard from her. Just wanted everyone to know stay safe.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...a/352929431175
    You got further than me I asked if she was available and she said yes I asked for the address and she went ghost.

  12. #4257

    Kelly

    https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...y/506287893945

    Saw this one for the second time recently. Mid 30's skinny spinner small tits / ass. Hosts at her own place which is high traffic in daytime but totally safe. I've gone at nights and also no problem. QV started with a slow wet unrushed BBJ that I coached and she listened, followed by hitting all the major positions with some nice dirty talk. It's a tight fit and she worked quite the load out, I was impressed. Definitely a history there with demons, but looking clear eyed and professional these days. That gets a recommendation and a repeat from me.

    Citing my sources per the BMD format.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzuyodexnzvjn2yxodlizjnkogu2zge5zjlizdu1m2zkztk5owe5.jpg.jpg‎   mty2mju5mmnmztzingrintlhmzlmyzm3otziytazymq2otnjnja3.jpg.jpg‎  

  13. #4256

    Ghosted

    Thought I would try to give this one a try. Communicated with her set up a time everything was good texted her when I was leaving I'm about 45 minutes away and all is good texted her 15 minutes away again everything's fine tells me she's ready. Texted her when I was 5 minutes away and got ghosted. Never heard from her. Just wanted everyone to know stay safe.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...a/352929431175

  14. #4255

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTaggart  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/369546295776

    Anyone have any details on this one? I searched the 2nd number it came up with Jessica / Holly that looks like they used to do a duo. Also found a review on another site with the 2nd phone number, but the pictures are different. I found both a Jessica and a Holly on the forum here, but not really clear if it is the same person. I also tried searching last 4 digits of the phone numbers and the posting title in the search, but nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/203-214-4244
    Watch them! Both are heavy users, very flaky and may pull cash and dash be safe and smart.

  15. #4254
    Mist likely the same as these 2.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...ouble/27676999

    I texted both numbers 4 days or so ago, but didn't get a reply. I never get why they don't reply at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTaggart  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/369546295776

    Anyone have any details on this one? I searched the 2nd number it came up with Jessica / Holly that looks like they used to do a duo. Also found a review on another site with the 2nd phone number, but the pictures are different. I found both a Jessica and a Holly on the forum here, but not really clear if it is the same person. I also tried searching last 4 digits of the phone numbers and the posting title in the search, but nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/203-214-4244

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape