Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #5252

    Time square bare *****

    Got a ***** in Times Square wanting to meet today willing to do a full hour for a discount if I can bring a "buddy" any of you guys down. Planning around 2 lmk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 87079BCA-A8A8-4A8A-95C8-BD09B908FE70.jpg‎  

  2. #5251
    What is the damage usually at blues Latinas and Avalon's Latinas and what is the experience like?

  3. #5250

    Gigi Woods

    Quote Originally Posted by YungStud240  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back in Lears. She's advertising again. Anyone seen her recently? Does she still belong on this thread?
    Funnily enough, I was just thinking of seeing her again. Always had fun with her even when the first time going I saw mixed reviews of her at Lears.

    Since she left Lears last year or longer, she's been indie and on Tryst and it seems back and forth between NY and FL, but she's consistently had a post up for Brooklyn.

    If you've seen her before, I'd say just reach out. If you're new, I'd say just reach out and ask and be discreet about it.

    Her indie price points listed are $350/ HH and $600 starting though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/giwxxx

  4. #5249

    Gigi woods

    I saw her a while back in Lears. She's advertising again. Anyone seen her recently? Does she still belong on this thread?

  5. #5248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    What is *

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsWhatever2  [View Original Post]
    Insatiable Anna is on * and answers pretty quickly.

    She hasn't posted since summer on tna but she will respond.
    Can someone please PM me what * stands for? So ridiculous that we have to use stupid codewords.

  6. #5247
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianGold99  [View Original Post]
    Wondering where I can find Cynthia? I plan on visiting soon and would like to know if she's apart of an agency or Indy. I assumed she was apart of lears but did not see her on their website.
    She is a part of Lear's.

  7. #5246

    Cynthia

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhan76  [View Original Post]
    Is she BBFS? Considering seeing her. Also curious about the other new women: Amber Lynn, Sara Sunshine, & Cynthia Fuego.

    Thanks!
    Wondering where I can find Cynthia? I plan on visiting soon and would like to know if she's apart of an agency or Indy. I assumed she was apart of lears but did not see her on their website.

  8. #5245
    Any recommended provider that does multi hour and party friendly?

  9. #5244

    Lears. Lilly Love

    Quote Originally Posted by WruceBayne  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Lily Love you're talking about? -- www.whereislilylove.com ?
    No.

    This is a "Lilly Love" who works at Lears.

    "Age: 23.

    Body Type: Toned and Curvy.

    Height: 4'11".

    Cup Size: 34 B.

    Ethnicity: Caucasian.

    Eye Color: Brown.

    Hair Color: Brunette.

    Body Piercings / Tattoos: None".

    Even though she has plenty of tattoos in her pics. This is coming from the guy who posts chicks with a bio as "ad something here" as a placeholder and doesn't bother to change it, to be fair.

  10. #5243

    Lily Love

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyManFreePrn  [View Original Post]
    Saw her years ago under the same name. She's young, short, slim, and soft; got a small butt you can still grip and smack. She's ok. Not a sex machine but is pretty and skinny enough to warrant a $$$ price.

    Never got the impression that she did BBFS but she did continue to provide service despite being 3 months pregnant (I didn't know at the time, she is skinny, skinny, skinny) and rumor had it that she even advertised herself as a pregnant provider when she was clearly pregnant so. Make up the decision if you want to YMMV with her for yourself. I got covered service from her, never inquired about BBFS.
    Is this the same Lily Love you're talking about? -- www.whereislilylove.com ?

  11. #5242
    Quote Originally Posted by DoinDirt  [View Original Post]
    I've had BBFS from several girls here whose profiles included extra services for extra tip. But since May or June this year, its been iffy. No guarantee, which is a problem. I don't agree with the YMMV argument at this place, apart from guys who are unhygienic, rude or threatening. Also, despite being a long time customer who tips and is extremely well behaved, I was denied entry at my last rescheduled appointment in July. I showed up at the new location on the 1400 block of Broadway, buzzed but was not let in. They texted me and asked that I text them a photo of myself, which is a very LEO tactic I've never experienced at this place or any other in 14 years of hobbying. It seems like they are under new management with new policies and less reliability. Even Gaga did not reply back when I texted her personal number. Something's different there.
    You, sir, are a scholar and gentlemen. This is valuable intel and something worth mentioning if true. Of course, would love to hear more anecdotes from the rest of the group, but I wonder if greener pastures are needed.

  12. #5241

    Lear Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by Finn3311  [View Original Post]
    Is there a website or contact info for Cynthia please? I looked but did not find it.

    Thanks.
    She's off schedule now.

    If you want access to the site, reach out to the number listed.

  13. #5240

    WSD Extras

    Quote Originally Posted by TastesOfCarrot  [View Original Post]
    Well, yeah. That's what's on the website. But last time I was there and drew Eiyi, despite it saying on the website she offered extras there were none to be had.

    So you can understand if I'm asking for independent verification. You can probably assume that I can read.
    I've had BBFS from several girls here whose profiles included extra services for extra tip. But since May or June this year, its been iffy. No guarantee, which is a problem. I don't agree with the YMMV argument at this place, apart from guys who are unhygienic, rude or threatening. Also, despite being a long time customer who tips and is extremely well behaved, I was denied entry at my last rescheduled appointment in July. I showed up at the new location on the 1400 block of Broadway, buzzed but was not let in. They texted me and asked that I text them a photo of myself, which is a very LEO tactic I've never experienced at this place or any other in 14 years of hobbying. It seems like they are under new management with new policies and less reliability. Even Gaga did not reply back when I texted her personal number. Something's different there.

  14. #5239
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    It's pretty obvious who offer extras, it's within each girls description. Extra service provided according to tips.
    Well, yeah. That's what's on the website. But last time I was there and drew Eiyi, despite it saying on the website she offered extras there were none to be had.

    So you can understand if I'm asking for independent verification. You can probably assume that I can read.

  15. #5238
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    It's pretty obvious who offer extras, it's within each girls description. Extra service provided according to tips.
    I think he was denied from someone with those description so he's try to confirm if I'm reading correctly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape