Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 179 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2674
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #334
    Tyler the, yes I am! I have never gotten what I asked for anywhere else, except when I am out of country. There was this one girl back in 03-05 who use to give me all that, american indian, short and petite. Damn I forgot her name but boy do I sure miss her. Lately with the drop on quantity in women its been hard to find someone to do what I want. Deranged, freaky, sick, perverted and cheap those words describe me to a T.

  2. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Time
    Who Doesn't!
    I really hate that sound, if they are choking on your cock what are the chances that they will bite it.

    The mouth is so dirty.

    Just my two cents.

  3. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by Bochom 32
    Tyler D,

    I actually like both, I settle for the latter when they don't let me do the former.
    LOL, I love it man! You are definitely a down-town troller for sure then: deranged, freaky, sick, perverted and cheap (just like me)

    Downtown has been one of my favorite places to troll by far due to the low prices of having them do the oddest things. Other girls in classier areas sometimes just hear me out real quick and go "nuh-uh" (w/both the body language and verbal response, LOL). I don't ever get that kind of sheltered-attitude downtown

  4. #331
    Tyler D,

    I actually like both, I settle for the latter when they don't let me do the former.

  5. #330
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler D
    C'mon B, givem a chance to explain 1st.

    Bochom, you talkin like hands around the neck choke? or you talking cock is so big and hard in the mouth that they gag on it? I'd bet most guys could enjoy the latter.
    Everybody has his own preference, but I persoanlly hate the sound of someone gagging; it makes me sick.

  6. #329
    Quote Originally Posted by B Malibu
    Uummm... I don't !
    C'mon B, givem a chance to explain 1st.

    Bochom, you talkin like hands around the neck choke? or you talking cock is so big and hard in the mouth that they gag on it? I'd bet most guys could enjoy the latter.

  7. #328
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Time
    Who Doesn't!
    Uummm... I don't !

  8. #327

    well...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bochom 32
    For starters, I like to choke them while they blow me.
    Who Doesn't!

  9. #326
    For starters, I like to choke them while they blow me.

  10. #325
    Quote Originally Posted by B Malibu
    What is it that's so perverted that you crave?
    Yeah, that'd be great to know Bochom.

  11. #324
    Quote Originally Posted by Bochom 32
    Tyler the,

    They look at me like that all the time, I have found only 2 girls in my life time to do what I want. Sad huh.
    What is it that's so perverted that you crave?

  12. #323
    Tyler the,

    They look at me like that all the time, I have found only 2 girls in my life time to do what I want. Sad huh.

  13. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by Bochom 32
    Tyler D,
    ...
    I bet you are not more perverted than me.
    Guaranteed that I am. You ever had a street friend look at you like this when you tell her what you have in mind?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails freaked.jpg‎  

  14. #321

    Trish

    Picked up Trish, this nice looking girl off 8th and san pedro around 11pm. I couldnt really tell if she was white or hispanic and didnt ask cause i didnt really have any convo with her. i just picked her up, paid the 20, rolled down the condom and got my BJ then dropped her off by the Cuntington. she had black hair, was wearing some kind of hat and had some tatoos on her chest. man she did have nice tits. nothing else out there so finding her was great as the service was great.

  15. #320
    Confirm on Alana. She's been for many, many years. That is why she would not do FS for a long time. Legally it would have been really bad for her. She's dirty and yes, is HIV+, but she is pretty cool to just talk to/hang out with.

    I would still like to see her and say hi. If anyone knows where she is, PM me please. I'd make a trip to DT just to see her and say hi.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape