Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1089

    Serious Shit

    Do any of you listen to 950 KJR? Do you remember that great NBA writer Frank Hughes?

    Years ago, he said on the air, that there was a former Sonics player who "threw feces around the locker room," but he couldn't say who.

    I thought, Gary Payton? Then I wondered, Vernon Maxwell? Or Reuben Patterson?

    Of course It has to be Frank Brickowski!

    After Frank got traded to Seattle in the summer of 1995, known as a prankster, he told of a practice in Milwaukee, when everybody went up for a rebound, he purposely dropped a piece of RUG onto the court, and called out "Hey, someone dropped their toupee!" At first, I thought Alvin Robertson? No, I think it was DAN SCHAYES who wore a toupee, and Frank made him believe his toupee fell off, and "this player, who Frank wouldn't name" picked it up.

    Want more convincing evidence that Frank Brickowski was the Shit Thrower? Poor Steve Scheffler, who made only $275,000 a year (a lot to us, but for an NBA player, that was minimum wage), who didn't make a boat load of money, Brickowski "cut up Schefflers suit!" I think that is the dumbest practical joke that athletes play on each other.

    Intangibles: D. Locker room joker who takes it too far. He can bring a team down, fast.

    Then he came on as a guest on Shawn Kemp's weekly radio show on KJR. Softy Mahler, the midday host, asked Brickowski about the Dennis Rodman incidents. I quote, Frank said "I asked Dennis if he was gay," and Softy, Ian, and Shawn laughed! Politically incorrect to do. I venture to say Brickowski didn't say "Are you gay?" He probably used a bad f-word. Remember when Mike Jordan shot a free-throw, and Rodman was grinning at Brickowski? Look it up: Brickowski pointed his head towards Rodman, and it looks like he says the f-word about Rodman.

    My colleague told me, "I think that Brickowski's antics with Dennis Rodman cost him a roster spot with the Sonics."

    Who else thinks that Frank Brickowski was the "shit thrower?

  2. #1088

    Shriveled nipples, or dark elongated nipples

    I am Chinese-American myself, born, raised and living in San Jose.

    The best is pointy responsive nipples. That point straight out when they get aroused. Pencil eraser nipples.

    But, are these other two usually a sign of childbirth:

    Shriveled nipples. Some girls, in the region around the nipple itself, I think the aureoles, is kind of shriveled. Even girls with large implants, can have shriveled nipples. Does that mean likely childbirth?

    The other kind is what I call dark elongated nipples. Not pencil eraser. Rather, they are not pointing straight forward, and often point a little bit downward, and are just a little bit visibly longer. I'm Chinese myself. It seems like these dark elongated nipples occur in Asian and Native American women more often. In fact, one such woman, on her own accord, who I dated, told me that that was her daughter who just texted her, that she and her ex-husband have three kids, and how her ex-husband abused her and cheated on her. And, she has dark elongated nipples.

    Are the shriveled aureoles, and or dark elongated nipples, both possible signs of childbirth?

    I dated a half Native girl. She was slim, but her hip bone pelvis was clearly more protruded side to side. I could feel it while we were cuddling, and she is slim. I know that a certain bone in that area protrudes when a girl has two or more babies. This said girl also had dark elongated nipples.

    I'm asking an honest question. I'm not saying any names. I want serious answers, if anybody knows the answers.

  3. #1087

    Mark Mangino has been wining and dining them!

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Yo man. What is up with all the big and ugly providers here?

    Do you all really pay to fuck these girls?

    On that other site, the featured provider is 5'9", 180 lbs! WTF?

    You know she is really 2 bills.

    Snarklepony must be 160 an she is only 5 feet tall.

    Fats girls. Lady. Luscious. Mona. Knotte, TiraMisu.

    Curvygirl69 must be 300 lbs or 250 at least.

    Same with all these lez lookin woman power h o es.

    Buffy, CassandraDivine, Emmalovesyou, LuckyAisling, Rikki Ravish, Violet Regards.

    Shave them legs and armpits.

    An the over 50 crowd just need to go.

    Chloe, ScarlettSyn, Chantel, LylaHarlow, Asha, Shayla, PerfectCompanion, MissAsiaLi, ClaireLuv, LSLLC and all them Asian Massage ones. Lula wild, Traci Lee, Olivia Whitman. They look like school bus drivers.

    Hang those pussies up and go work in HR Dept somewhere.

    None of the deserve much more that $ per hour.

    There are way better women out there.

    They will take a dick and are still in shape.
    Looks like Mark Mangino has been wining and dining these girls! A lot of Maccaroini and Cheez!

  4. #1086
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Yo man. What is up with all the big and ugly providers here?

    Do you all really pay to fuck these girls?

    On that other site, the featured provider is 5'9", 180 lbs! WTF?

    You know she is really 2 bills.

    Snarklepony must be 160 an she is only 5 feet tall.

    Fats girls. Lady. Luscious. Mona. Knotte, TiraMisu.

    Curvygirl69 must be 300 lbs or 250 at least.

    Same with all these lez lookin woman power h o es.

    Buffy, CassandraDivine, Emmalovesyou, LuckyAisling, Rikki Ravish, Violet Regards.

    Shave them legs and armpits.

    An the over 50 crowd just need to go.

    Chloe, ScarlettSyn, Chantel, LylaHarlow, Asha, Shayla, PerfectCompanion, MissAsiaLi, ClaireLuv, LSLLC and all them Asian Massage ones. Lula wild, Traci Lee, Olivia Whitman. They look like school bus drivers.

    Hang those pussies up and go work in HR Dept somewhere.

    None of the deserve much more that $ per hour.

    There are way better women out there.

    They will take a dick and are still in shape.

    Monica69 Monroe, ShelbyCreams, Katie Rose, Ruby Rose, the Russian girls, youlovemesomejade304.

    Don't get me started with Scarlett Wilds and her Michael Strahan gap in her teeth.

    I mean, I have fucked a big girl an rarely turn. Away a needy pussy. Still tho, some of these h o es need to find a gym. Push away from the buffet table.

    They look like a line up of the lunch room ladies.

    Stop paying 400 an hour to see these girls.

    It is just nasty.

    If ya see one of the old, nasty fat or lezbos, its cool. Just don't pay so much.

    Bring the fine ones out.
    Haha! They Fat!

    You Forgot Clara Turing.
    She Ugly, Fat, and a Lesbo! The trifecta!!!

    Hahaha

  5. #1085

    What is up with Providers here

    Yo man. What is up with all the big and ugly providers here?

    Do you all really pay to fuck these girls?

    On that other site, the featured provider is 5'9", 180 lbs! WTF?

    You know she is really 2 bills.

    Snarklepony must be 160 an she is only 5 feet tall.

    Fats girls. Lady. Luscious. Mona. Knotte, TiraMisu.

    Curvygirl69 must be 300 lbs or 250 at least.

    Same with all these lez lookin woman power h o es.

    Buffy, CassandraDivine, Emmalovesyou, LuckyAisling, Rikki Ravish, Violet Regards.

    Shave them legs and armpits.

    An the over 50 crowd just need to go.

    Chloe, ScarlettSyn, Chantel, LylaHarlow, Asha, Shayla, PerfectCompanion, MissAsiaLi, ClaireLuv, LSLLC and all them Asian Massage ones. Lula wild, Traci Lee, Olivia Whitman. They look like school bus drivers.

    Hang those pussies up and go work in HR Dept somewhere.

    None of the deserve much more that $ per hour.

    There are way better women out there.

    They will take a dick and are still in shape.

    Monica69 Monroe, ShelbyCreams, Katie Rose, Ruby Rose, the Russian girls, youlovemesomejade304.

    Don't get me started with Scarlett Wilds and her Michael Strahan gap in her teeth.

    I mean, I have fucked a big girl an rarely turn. Away a needy pussy. Still tho, some of these h o es need to find a gym. Push away from the buffet table.

    They look like a line up of the lunch room ladies.

    Stop paying 400 an hour to see these girls.

    It is just nasty.

    If ya see one of the old, nasty fat or lezbos, its cool. Just don't pay so much.

    Bring the fine ones out.

  6. #1084

    Mark Mangino denied MacDonalds

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Reminds me of this YouTube video.

    https://youtu.be/N90NVbyGDPg
    This is what Coach Mark Mangino would act like, if the local MacDonalds was closed!

  7. #1083

    Flyer

    In box is full my dude trying to message you.

    Cheers!

    ES.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Reminds me of this YouTube video.

    https://youtu.be/N90NVbyGDPg

  8. #1082
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateLeeg  [View Original Post]
    We win some, we lose some. I'm just telling guys that if you are on the winning end of YMMV (and it is a case of winning and losing), just don't twist the knife into the guys who were on the losing end of it with that particular girl. That's why I had such a problem with Hugh Juardon on TRB, when it came to Elliott Bay girls. I wish that Hugh would have lost his job, but I don't think he was involved with the KGirl bust. Damn.
    This is why I was never a fan of blow-by-blow reviews. It gives out a false representation of a provider's services and it also puts pressure on providers to give out that same exact experience to everyone else. No matter how good a provider is, while her menu for the most part will always be consistent, her attitude, chemistry, and extras will always be YMMV. There are some girls that I received decent service from, but when I read some previous reviews, it sounded like she was giving him the time of his life. On the other hand, I'm Korean, on the younger side, speak Korean, and generally not a creeper, I got a lot of OTC dates and free extras and BBFS from K girls because we connected so well. I know white guys that speak conversational Thai so they have really good relationships with Thai girls and get extras from them.

    It really is a YMMV service, no matter if a provider on TER is 10/10 on the service rating. Guys who give blow-by-blow reviews are doing it just to show off, but even they aren't getting the REAL extras. Sure, they might get BBBJ instead of CBJ. Big deal. Guys who get REAL OTC dates, BBFS, MSOG, extra time, etc will keep that shit to themselves.

  9. #1081

    I hate Mick In Teenwolf, and Mike Barnes in Karate Kid 3

    I'm not talking about the real life people. I'm talking about the characters they play.

    In fact, I hate the Dad character played by Treat Williams in Deep End Of The Ocean.

    I also really hate Mick in Teenwolf (not Mark Arnold the person), and I hate Mike Barnes in Karate Kid 3.

    That's because, amazingly I was never picked on by a Mick type at school. Or even a Mike Barnes. But, if a Mick type of classmate wanted to pick on me, he could have done so, and done so at will. Same as a Mike Barnes type: If he wanted to bully me, he could have done so at will.

    I Hate Lee G.

  10. #1080

    Just don't rub it in

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I don't know you, or what you look like.

    But I try to stay in shape, work out, eat right. I smell good, I brush floss, use mouth wash.

    This really increases your chances.

    If your over weight, have a funk coming from your body your chances decrease.
    We win some, we lose some. I'm just telling guys that if you are on the winning end of YMMV (and it is a case of winning and losing), just don't twist the knife into the guys who were on the losing end of it with that particular girl. That's why I had such a problem with Hugh Juardon on TRB, when it came to Elliott Bay girls. I wish that Hugh would have lost his job, but I don't think he was involved with the KGirl bust. Damn.

  11. #1079

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    You have every right to be pissed and that's the def of YMMV. You take that L, congrats to the next man and move on. Whatever you do, don't throw the men under the bus. I heard so and so. No bueno for anyone.
    I don't know you, or what you look like.

    But I try to stay in shape, work out, eat right. I smell good, I brush floss, use mouth wash.

    This really increases your chances.

    If your over weight, have a funk coming from your body your chances decrease.

  12. #1078

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by IHateLeeg  [View Original Post]
    Well, look at it from the mans point of view. The two sexes don't agree on much, but both sexes agree that everybody likes to be made to feel good about themselves. If you hear that most guys get BBBJ, kissing from a girl, and you're seemingly the only one who doesn't, you're going to surmise that you're getting lesser service because she finds you less handsome. That really pissed me off when I read on TRB that other men got BBBJ and kissing from certain Elliott Bay girls, when I got CBJ from them. It's a HUGE blow to your Eggo. I don't blame men for getting pissed, I would be pissed too. It's one thing for you to get better service than me, but it's another for the guy who got more service to wave it in front of the faces of the men who got lesser service. That's called twisting in the knife.

    I Hate Lee G.

    I don't hate anybody in this world, more than I hate Lee G.
    You have every right to be pissed and that's the def of YMMV. You take that L, congrats to the next man and move on. Whatever you do, don't throw the men under the bus. I heard so and so. No bueno for anyone.

  13. #1077

    Well yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    I guess it truly is part of the game where some guys get butt hurt. Anyways I thank you because of your sharings. I've found 2 regulars from your list. Won't mention those LOL. You and I have great taste in thick looking mature MILF $!. Ill start sharing more after the holidays. Cheer $!
    Well, look at it from the mans point of view. The two sexes don't agree on much, but both sexes agree that everybody likes to be made to feel good about themselves. If you hear that most guys get BBBJ, kissing from a girl, and you're seemingly the only one who doesn't, you're going to surmise that you're getting lesser service because she finds you less handsome. That really pissed me off when I read on TRB that other men got BBBJ and kissing from certain Elliott Bay girls, when I got CBJ from them. It's a HUGE blow to your Eggo. I don't blame men for getting pissed, I would be pissed too. It's one thing for you to get better service than me, but it's another for the guy who got more service to wave it in front of the faces of the men who got lesser service. That's called twisting in the knife.

    I Hate Lee G.

    I don't hate anybody in this world, more than I hate Lee G.

  14. #1076

    Thanks for your services SM

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    I told you guys if you acted like idiots (again and again) I would not post new information or new discoveries anymore. So like FullMetalHelme suggest I will only give out info to Sr members who have a history of contributing. I have been liberal sharing info here and providing details to everyone who messaged me. All I asked for to respect the YMMV and to just be cool and not ruin it for others if she rejected you for whatever reason. I have been on that side of the coin many times and I just chalk it up as an L. I don't ruin it for other guys whom this girl may be more into. Girls have their preferences. What a dick move to throw me under the bus with Stormi. To ruin it for others. Stormi wis a sweet sweet find and I could've kept her a little secret to go and tap regularly. I bet I can still but I feel bad I put her thru this crap. And you put me in a bad light. No more. The same thing happened with Tammy2 times. She was overwhelmed and like WTF! These guys get mad or just expect me to bb them all and yes some girls have standards too hence YMMV. No more public service announcements here. I will report but when I cum across some juicy finds I will either message to Sr. Or post message to Srs to message me and it can spread word of mouth like that. FullmetalHel gets it as many others I have exchanged messages with. We exchange information. You scratch my back I scratch yours. Lots of good guys here. But there have been a few who just ask for info and share nothing nor add nothing of value to the board. Just lurking and blowing up the spot if you don't get what you want for whatever reason. Ruining a potentially great tike for others. FullmetalHel that sucks that you didn't get a chance with Stormi. I would. Actually let me shut up. I'll tell you privately. And also I had some new details on someone I've seen before. I hadn't seen her in a couple years. Great time and good bargain. Any Sr members and regular members that actually contribute hit me up and I'll give you all the details.
    I guess it truly is part of the game where some guys get butt hurt. Anyways I thank you because of your sharings. I've found 2 regulars from your list. Won't mention those LOL. You and I have great taste in thick looking mature MILF $!. Ill start sharing more after the holidays. Cheer $!

  15. #1075

    I have a beef with Ashun

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I believe I was mistaken.

    IHLG ain't Honestone. Sounds more like Rex.

    And I got no beef with Rex.
    I have a beef with Ashun. The only person on this entire board that I hate and despise, is Ashun. I don't hate anybody more than I hate Ashun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape