Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 719 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 219 619 669 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 769 819 1219 ... LastLast
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 18412
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7642

    Mystical Model

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-fbdd8141c9e7

    Anyone seen this girl? Appreciate any info. You can PM me.
    Moving it up again. I can't access the link anymore. Not sure if she has blocked me or not on the site anymore. If anyone has seen her or is seeing her, would appreciate exchanging info.

  2. #7641
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d0388...5-6e46a78cd7ab

    Search returned one post that suggested that she has GPS.
    She really is persistent. But bad hygiene cannot be ignored.

  3. #7640

    Gabriela

    Any intel on this attractive Latina?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-8de94e38729c#.

  4. #7639

    PasDeTwat

    I was going to meet up with her. She was down to jump into it right away. She wanted 500 minimum though so I passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Piehole  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing the first one, PasDeTwat (https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-fa25dfa60e3e)on Tuesday. I'll report back.

  5. #7638
    Quote Originally Posted by Anukris  [View Original Post]
    Wants to do a meet and greet before anything, anybody tried this lady before?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-59bb6aa9be71
    Chatted with her. Asked for gas money as a condition to meet.

  6. #7637

    PasDeTwat

    Quote Originally Posted by DcSugar  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the mood to see some alternative girls in the DC area. So far, I'm liking these two:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-fa25dfa60e3e

    And.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-2c4ccab93818

    Any intel on either?
    I'm seeing the first one, PasDeTwat (https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-fa25dfa60e3e)on Tuesday. I'll report back.

  7. #7636

    Any intel?

    Wants to do a meet and greet before anything, anybody tried this lady before?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-59bb6aa9be71

  8. #7635
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Prettyyoungthing

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-b2c14fe8e690

    Met this one a couple of months ago and then kept it to myself in case of a repeat session. But, I texted her this week and never heard back, so she either found someone local or she's already shipped off to Basic Training. She said that was coming in November, but who knows. Regardless, she hasn't logged in to SA since initially signing up and talking to me, so chances are she isn't coming back. Might make the rest of this hard to believe, but that's your problem, not mine.

    That said, she was a good time. On the plus side, she's 19, but on the down side, she's 19. Caribbean Latina, nice body, kind of resembled Lisa Bonet at that age, maybe not *quite* so pretty in the face, but close. Had the arm implant, so she let me pump a couple of raw rounds into her that day. But, she's definitely a kid, because she would NOT shut up unless you had something else for her mouth to do. Luckily, she was eager and willing to do that, and she could really take it, too. I stuffed her as hard as I could, and all she'd say in response was "Harder" until she started squealing.

    The real problem was that she lives in Manassas, and I didn't appreciate that was going to end up a 5- to 6-hour time commitment just to get there, have fun, and come back. If she lived closer, or if I hadn't been busy with moving last month, I definitely would have seen her again, because her ask was reasonable. She never actually set a number, just asked me to, I quoted something fairly low, and she accepted. I think mostly she just likes getting railed by someone she finds attractive, so it wasn't about the money for her, nor would she be into sleeping around a bunch or screwing someone she wasn't attracted to, no matter how much cash they waved around. Sucks I didn't get another go, but hey, first teenager.

  9. #7634

    The scammers need to up their game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    This is a fun one. She wanted to start with an icebreaker. Wonder how many people actually fall for this.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-b83bfc035b88
    Its always the same story -- "start by buying my nudes so we are comfortable, then NSA / FWB / PPM".

    There is a whole raft of them listing Virginia, Virginia as their location. When you ask "where in VA are you" they always say the town you list as your location then "What do you seek for?" (live in your Eastern Bloc parents basement much?

    Like every other scam in the world, they wouldn't keep doing it if it didn't pay off, and $25 - $50 buck per sucker a few times a day goes a long way in Moldova.

  10. #7633
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    CheekyMiz

    This is a fun one. She wanted to start with an icebreaker. Wonder how many people actually fall for this.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-b83bfc035b88
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11.jpg‎  

  11. #7632

  12. #7631
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang7777  [View Original Post]
    Dude. There's a report literally on the same page.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-903483048794

    I don't know why she blurs the face because the profile photo is fake. She is Asian, so imagine what your stereotypical Asian girl looks like: slender, but not curvy, and certainly not as busty as the photo implies. She was a D3 athlete, not D1. She does have a doctorate, but it's a DNP. All minor inaccuracies and not deal breakers for most (though the fake photo may be).

    On the looks department, she is a 6, maybe a 7. By female Asian standards, pretty average, in my opinion. Had a quick M&G with her, but didn't go beyond that. Definitely got high-maintenance / potential GPS vibes from her.

    Also FYI, she recently changed her profile photo and username. She was "Kailee" back when I contacted her.

  13. #7630

    Prettyandthick

    Messaged this slag and she immediately was down to business. That's usually a red flag but I wanted to see where she was going. She wanted to meet the next day, in Fredericksburg not Richmond, and for $$$ film everything for her husband.

    Hard pass but maybe that is someone else's fantasy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-b35c78154d9c

  14. #7629

    Scammer probably

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-43ce727c38fb

    I initially contacted this profile when it was one person, and they claimed they were from DC but went to school in NYC. Now the profile is two girls, and their locations are NYC and Philly. When the story changes, it's usually a scam.

  15. #7628

    Anyone connected with this one? Ayla P H D


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape