Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,551 to 14,565 of 37633
-
10-21-21 11:41 #23083Senior Member

Posts: 170My best method was getting a hold of her with a VM and she returns the call when she can.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 11:06 #23082Senior Member

Posts: 118Where to find her
Hey Tee!
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
You've always been so helpful to me in the past. Any clue how I can find her?
-
10-21-21 08:22 #23081Senior Member

Posts: 116Contact info?? Kristen
Does anyone have her contact info? The ad is gone from the link.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-21 08:17 #23080Senior Member

Posts: 116Alice spa Shut down
I stopped by here two days ago and they got shut down. There was a sticker on front and back doors saying closed by order of county.
Originally Posted by Mikeh4808
[View Original Post]
Not sure exactly what sticker said as far as who shut it down but it did say it.
-
10-21-21 00:17 #23079Senior Member

Posts: 379Kristen
Dam. Looks like I missed her post. She took it down. Does anyone have a contact number they could share with me via PM? Thank you.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 23:24 #23078Senior Member

Posts: 287Mr Regular
She usually doesn't answer phone calls, it's best to keep texting her, although she's still slow to reply, be patient & keep trying?
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
Also, if you've seen her before, it's best to inform her that your a previous client, good luck?
-
10-20-21 22:48 #23077Senior Member

Posts: 557Reaching Jen Breeze?
Is there a secret to reaching Jen in Westland? I've tried calling, but nothing but VM, and no return calls.
-
10-20-21 19:27 #23076Regular Member

Posts: 12Damn, I was considering going there tomorrow. Thanks for heads up.
Originally Posted by LionGuy09
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 18:06 #23075Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Kristen
Saw her regularly for a while. Good massage and personality. Reliable. YMMV. It's been about 4-5 years.
Originally Posted by LiquorLotto
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 17:28 #23074Senior Member

Posts: 105Go ahead
You will not regret.
Originally Posted by ChewyC77
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 13:25 #23073Regular Member

Posts: 16LEO Star Moon
Careful. Second time in the last two weeks I've seen UC in parking lot.
-
10-20-21 13:20 #23072Senior Member

Posts: 124Read the form
She is excellent at what your asking. The hour will pass by in 25 minutes.
Originally Posted by ChewyC77
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 11:38 #23071Senior Member

Posts: 212Not sure if this one is worth a try
-
10-20-21 11:28 #23070Senior Member

Posts: 37Good for you. After all, aren't you face down most of the time? Looks in my opinion are not a major reason for being there. Jenny at P. T has the whole package. Skills is the main reason for a good session. Jenny enjoys GFE for slightly more than what Tiffany charged.
Originally Posted by Dante313
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-21 08:20 #23069Senior Member

Posts: 73I paid $140 total. At first she wanted $200 and I was about to just leave, still Wasn't worth it. I get better BBBJ at PT. She did half HJ and half BBBJ. I would've did FS but she wanted more than double. Yeah I don't see the super appeal to her I just wanted to try something different than the usual magic and PT I normally go to. Other than her looks I don't recommend LOL.
Originally Posted by TheCarlMan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





