Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 804 of 1303 FirstFirst ... 304 704 754 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 854 904 ... LastLast
Results 12,046 to 12,060 of 19540
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7495

    Ee

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    Several look hot. But I usually avoid places like that. No good reason why I guess.
    Yeah, me too. I might TOFTT and report back. They have a bunch of fat chicks, but also two really hot broads who are not too good to be true, with tons of amateur footage shot on their Snapchat regularly. Makes me think it's legit, with the likely downside being extras / bad service.

  2. #7494
    Aunt flow is your worst nightmare. Please stay away! No hope at all. All you can do is give flowers and say yes honey. Not fun.

    Anyone married or had or has a girlfriend knows this. Or has a sister.

  3. #7493

    Lmfao

    I'm dying laughing here. So true stay away until Aunt Flow leaves town.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    You do not want to be with a woman during that time anyways. More likely to get bitched at and nagged for more tip. A lot of woman justify yelling during that time.

  4. #7492

    Cute girls at Sunshine

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/250499

    First time mongering in Seattle. Did my own scouting because I love the thrill of the hunt. Visited Sunshine. Nice selection of girls, hot services. Excited about visiting more places.

    Sexy little 24 yr old, light massage. Some CBJ, DATY. Mission and k9 finish.

  5. #7491
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Bonnie

    Is this the same Bonnie, formerly of Eurotouch? BBFS?

    LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Petroglyph  [View Original Post]
    Discreet is in the eye of the beholder. Discretion drove me to park out front at Golden spa. That is to say, discretion be d*mned.

    Saw Bonnie for FS $. 6. Late Sunday but got nice attention including her hanging from that wooden pole suspended below the ceiling.

    This is what I call deep tissue massage.

  6. #7490

    Re time of the month

    You do not want to be with a woman during that time anyways. More likely to get bitched at and nagged for more tip. A lot of woman justify yelling during that time.

  7. #7489

    Time of Month

    Quote Originally Posted by JWhiteDuke  [View Original Post]
    I guess it would be called, light duty without FS?

    Just general curiosity plus with my luck the free time that I'd have would fall when my favorite girl is on that time of month.
    Typically most work with a greatly reduced menu. If you tip upfront most will not refund a portion of the tip. Overall it makes for a very disappointing time making one feel like they have been ripped off. On a rare occasion have found a few that will say something upfront and offer someone else instead.

  8. #7488

    East side

    Quote Originally Posted by Denverdude88  [View Original Post]
    Any good providers on the eastside? Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, Issaquah. Everything I've tried seems to be either legit or crap. Went to New Royal in Bellevue recently. Great massage but legit only, at least for first time visit.
    You're probably not getting any answers because the last time someone posted Intel on the east side the place had about a hundred calls for one girl. The place shipped her out pronto and that gem was gone. Basically eastsiders can't share publicly or will risk losing their collections due to all the lurkers who come out of the woodwork.

  9. #7487

    Re: time of month

    Just general curiosity plus with my luck the free time that I'd have would fall when my favorite girl is on that time of month.
    I'm sure it depends on the person. For me, they typically are still working, but it's a disappointing visit, with less on the menu.

  10. #7486

    Monthly time

    Good morning,

    Does anyone have any insights as to how the AMP girls handle that time of month? Do they generally take off a few days or do some type of, I guess it would be called, light duty without FS?

    Just general curiosity plus with my luck the free time that I'd have would fall when my favorite girl is on that time of month.

  11. #7485

    Eastside providers?

    Any good providers on the eastside? Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, Issaquah. Everything I've tried seems to be either legit or crap. Went to New Royal in Bellevue recently. Great massage but legit only, at least for first time visit.

  12. #7484

    Not Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    Last Saturday?
    That does not sound like her based on your description.

  13. #7483
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme  [View Original Post]
    It was a Saturday around 3 pm.

    She was wearing a pink tank top with a light jacket on top of that and lime green jogging pants.

    She did say her name was Yen or Jen though, so I'm still very confused.
    Last Saturday?

  14. #7482

    Lucky Star Seattle / Renton

    Drove by a place on Rainier Ave that just opened up, Lucky Star. Technically it's in Seattle (Bryn Mawr) but really it's closer to Renton. Going to give it a go tomorrow if I can. Anyone been?

  15. #7481

    Exclusive Elites

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this Exclusive Elites place in White Center that supposedly opened up and does Nuru (plus extras)? Mayce there looks ridiculously hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    Several look hot. But I usually avoid places like that. No good reason why I guess.
    Anyone got a link to an ad of theirs?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape