Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,716 to 17,730 of 41275
-
10-19-21 22:56 #23560Senior Member

Posts: 31[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-19-21 22:13 #23559Senior Member

Posts: 248A year ago probably. Blowhole on mustang
She's sweet. Just had an odor down south I did NOT enjoy and almost gagged. Couldn't finish and left.
Originally Posted by GaryGoFuk
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-21 22:12 #23558Senior Member

Posts: 107Deja
Looking for confirmation. Is she working out of Gator Lodge? Fallen that fast? Hoping it's not true.
-
10-19-21 22:10 #23557Senior Member

Posts: 29Sophie
Try looking for her under Sophie, pretty sure she went by that first had a few good reports originally if I remember right. Then some bad thought there was something about her stealing donations and other stuff. About the time she changed pics and stopped using a name. Haven't seen her myself because of that.
Originally Posted by MrBigHead
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-21 22:05 #23556Regular Member

Posts: 24Egypt
Anybody seen her? Offer massages as well. Pm me if it worth it.
-
10-19-21 21:00 #23555Senior Member

Posts: 29Classy and nasty
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/182802057115
Anyone tried? Classy seems like a stretch but she looks cute.
-
10-19-21 18:40 #23554Senior Member

Posts: 690Thanks But I Saw Her Months Ago 40 Coins for BBFS
Saw her months ago. See post 2196.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
BBBJ and BBFS for 40 coins, filled her with my swimmers.
Did not repeat but 40 for BBFS is not bad.
-
10-19-21 17:04 #23553Senior Member

Posts: 260Ryder
That girl is one of the biggest con artist in Florida!! Everyone should avoid!
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-21 16:23 #23552Senior Member

Posts: 86There's quite a few decent girls in Jax just not on STG.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-21 16:03 #23551Senior Member

Posts: 114Ryder. Thief
Tex her yesterday early, she responds 6 hours later. Told her, I would tex her tomorrow, to set up time. She said great look fwd to it. Quote me 140 hh. So I ask her does she have video. She says yes. 2 for 50. I offer her 20 for 1. She said 25. My thinking is, even if I lose the 25,at least I can see if she is worth the 140. I cash app herv25. Guess what, I hear nothing from her, after a hour, she tex and says, I'm in the middle of something, give me a few, I swear I will send. Got nothing. Try calling her, phone disconnected.
Originally Posted by Rockies4400
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-21 15:35 #23550Senior Member

Posts: 469Lowballer, This is your chance
For. 05 anal!
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
I'm seeing signs that things are getting tough out there. Kaybaby and Cece lost house, others advertising car dates only. Plus, stg hasn't opened up for new crop in a while. If they open in end of month, like they say, we could get some new business from honeys who are having a hard time making ends meet.
HM,
Tall.
-
10-19-21 14:52 #23549Regular Member

Posts: 16Blonde, short, thick
About to TOFTT, anybody pulled the trigger on this one?
-
10-19-21 11:50 #23548Senior Member

Posts: 363https://www.banyantreatmentcenter.co...-philadelphia/
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-21 08:47 #23547Senior Member

Posts: 98Scarier Than Any Halloween Movie
At a complete loss for words.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-21 08:31 #23546Banned Member

Posts: 60An overdose of what?
Originally Posted by Nflmonger
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



