Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 720 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 220 620 670 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 770 820 1220 ... LastLast
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7633
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    CheekyMiz

    This is a fun one. She wanted to start with an icebreaker. Wonder how many people actually fall for this.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-b83bfc035b88
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11.jpg‎  

  2. #7632

  3. #7631
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang7777  [View Original Post]
    Dude. There's a report literally on the same page.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-903483048794

    I don't know why she blurs the face because the profile photo is fake. She is Asian, so imagine what your stereotypical Asian girl looks like: slender, but not curvy, and certainly not as busty as the photo implies. She was a D3 athlete, not D1. She does have a doctorate, but it's a DNP. All minor inaccuracies and not deal breakers for most (though the fake photo may be).

    On the looks department, she is a 6, maybe a 7. By female Asian standards, pretty average, in my opinion. Had a quick M&G with her, but didn't go beyond that. Definitely got high-maintenance / potential GPS vibes from her.

    Also FYI, she recently changed her profile photo and username. She was "Kailee" back when I contacted her.

  4. #7630

    Prettyandthick

    Messaged this slag and she immediately was down to business. That's usually a red flag but I wanted to see where she was going. She wanted to meet the next day, in Fredericksburg not Richmond, and for $$$ film everything for her husband.

    Hard pass but maybe that is someone else's fantasy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-b35c78154d9c

  5. #7629

    Scammer probably

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-43ce727c38fb

    I initially contacted this profile when it was one person, and they claimed they were from DC but went to school in NYC. Now the profile is two girls, and their locations are NYC and Philly. When the story changes, it's usually a scam.

  6. #7628

    Anyone connected with this one? Ayla P H D


  7. #7627
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Been reported on extensively in the past here under other screennames. Avoid like the plague.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-8d8e68a88208
    Not sure if this is the same one we all took for a wild goose chase a while back. Face looks different from the thief I'm referring to who used to go by Andrea. If is it, let's take her on another wild goose chase. If it's not, you can always set up a M&G at a spot your know well from the comfort of your home and when she gets there, you tell her you you are stuck in traffic and will be there shortly. When she texts back later, tell her you don't see her and you are waiting in a car at the corner of x and x. When she gets there, you make some bs excuse like you had to leave to go find a spot for #1 and then tell her you'll be there shortly. If you are good with your stories, you can probably make her drive around for a bit and waste 30 minutes of her time. If you are really good you can waste an hour of her time. All from the comfort of your own home whilst doing something else more productive.

  8. #7626

    Reston mugger is back (BeautifulIngénue)

    Been reported on extensively in the past here under other screennames. Avoid like the plague.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-8d8e68a88208

  9. #7625

  10. #7624
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    I mean technically the girl in the photo is a real person. Somewhere LOL. Actually, she's in Vancouver. Is she the one looking for an SD in DC? Highly unlikely.

  11. #7623

    AmazingAmber


  12. #7622
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. Do you know was it a Vanilla gift card or from GiftCard Mall?
    I used Vanilla just last month.

  13. #7621

    Alternative girls

    I'm in the mood to see some alternative girls in the DC area. So far, I'm liking these two:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-fa25dfa60e3e

    And.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-2c4ccab93818

    Any intel on either?

  14. #7620
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptMurphy  [View Original Post]
    I'm in my early 40's. Came fresh out of a divorce but decided to sugardate instead of regular because I hated the normal apps. Figured I could find something chill, but I got attached like an idiot. She doesn't have a ton of time to date because she's married, so be prepared for that. She can't host, obviously. But that also means if you see her on a regular basis, you're probably her only SD. We were together for almost 2 years.

    But I am done with the sugar bowl for good. I have a "vanilla" girlfriend now (she's anything but vanilla in bed LOL), and she doesn't put that financial and emotional pressure on me. I just browse here out of habit and boredom. Figured I'd share my only experience.
    Sorry to hear that. I actually have two that I like on a personal level right now. The only two in my rotation. Definitely not going to fall in love with them, but I could see me taking them somewhere for a weekend and / or seeing if I could get a few freebies out of them to see how they respond.

    But yeah, never fall in love with a seasoned SB. Sometimes, rarely, you might find one here that is relationship material but hard to see it ever working out given the beginnings.

  15. #7619

    Her username should be Hyperbole

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-903483048794

    I don't know why she blurs the face because the profile photo is fake. She is Asian, so imagine what your stereotypical Asian girl looks like: slender, but not curvy, and certainly not as busty as the photo implies. She was a D3 athlete, not D1. She does have a doctorate, but it's a DNP. All minor inaccuracies and not deal breakers for most (though the fake photo may be).

    On the looks department, she is a 6, maybe a 7. By female Asian standards, pretty average, in my opinion. Had a quick M&G with her, but didn't go beyond that. Definitely got high-maintenance / potential GPS vibes from her.

    Also FYI, she recently changed her profile photo and username. She was "Kailee" back when I contacted her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape