Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 807 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 366 766 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 12095
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8120

    Rose

    I will tell you about some of the worthwhile prostitutes in Silver City. All of the following girls are white and suck for $20-$25, and fuck for an extra $10.

    Rose, a 23-year-old natural redhead, stands on Greenfield between 18th & 20th streets. Her looks are mediocre, but acceptable. She has natural beauty, putrefied by a lifestyle of 24/7 heroin and dick. She is out there most of the time, almost 365 days- and nights- a year. She is always easy-going and ready to work hard for her money. Admittedly, her head game has decreased considerably in the 3 1/4 years I've known her, but she is so sweet, I love watching her suck my dick. I've fucked her twice. The first time, in spring of 2019, hers was the best pussy I've ever felt in my life. I admit I caught a few feelings for her, because of the sheer wonder of the feeling of her young pussy wrapped around me, even though she looked bored as I fucked her. The second time was in May of this year, and she was 7 months pregnant. Her pussy felt average, though she was still just as sweet as can be. A stream of clear liquid was running from her puss down her thigh and onto my back seat the entire time. I didn't come that time. I've been sucked by her around 15 times. I've come probably half of the times. She acts pleasant every time we date. How many other druggy street walkers are always behaving nicely toward you, every single time? Probably none. I highly recommend her.

    Ran into Rose today. Previous review highly accurate. She seemed sweet and shy. After some car fun wanted an opportunity to experience that pussy. Tried to get a place and after no success at one house told me to check some other place and unfortunately she used this as an opportunity to run with my money. Will look for her again the next time I am in the area.

  2. #8119

    Crazy Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by DashDiner79  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking the Wig lady could be Vanessa kind of loopy with implants. If it's not her I wonder if she's cleaned up any. Haven't seen her around for like two years almost.
    If you mean Crazy Vanessa then the answer is no, never got "cleaned up" and you won't see her again or at least on a Milwaukee street unless it's her ghost, she's now walks the big drug house in the sky. RIP.

  3. #8118

    Crazy Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by DashDiner79  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking the Wig lady could be Vanessa kind of loopy with implants. If it's not her I wonder if she's cleaned up any. Haven't seen her around for like two years almost.
    She passed away some months ago.

    HS.

  4. #8117
    Quote Originally Posted by DashDiner79  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking the Wig lady could be Vanessa kind of loopy with implants. If it's not her I wonder if she's cleaned up any. Haven't seen her around for like two years almost.
    Vanessa with the bolt ons has passed away.

  5. #8116

    Heard Mentions of wig lady could it be.

    Was thinking the Wig lady could be Vanessa kind of loopy with implants. If it's not her I wonder if she's cleaned up any. Haven't seen her around for like two years almost.

  6. #8115

    Body Shopper!

    Two exceptional postings! Really spells out the street scene! Well done and respectful of the various girls!

    Nuff said!

    Bones out.

  7. #8114

    Dead streets

    Spent the last 3 hours cruising loop. Saw very little do to high LEO presence. Saw maybe 3 or 4 at best, zero on Lincoln. Was bummed didn't have enough daylight left to continue wasting gas.

    Let's be careful out there!

  8. #8113

    Why I don't like Streetwalkers

    Fer Chrissakes, you've heard me complain about this enough, but this is for my own good as much as anyone else's.

    I've never been a 60 second Charlie. Even when I could cum easily, it usually took too long for many SW's It was great for civilian women I dated who could rap off a bunch of Os, but I had pushback from slores for taking too long. That's why I'm so happy to have my little Coco. I don't know what demon of boredom had me wander. Jesus, my brain must be as unresponsive as my dick. Anyway, at my advanced age, I'm sticking with the girl who can get the job done and doesn't complain or change the charge mid-blow, but stays with me until my semi-flaccid noodle dribbles the lumpy gravy into her waiting mouth!

    Coochie (Jesus, will I ever learn?) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  9. #8112

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    I've heard several mentions of the Walmart wig. Is she a super petite BSW with a blond wig?
    No, she White, 30 ish, nice body but the weight changes often, she always looks different and sometimes wears a hat and always a different style wig, frequents around by National near the Walgreens.

    Well dudes, I did another SL drive early this morning (Tuesday) from around 2:30 am to maybe 4:30 am and all I can say is, damn it's just absolutely dead. Lincoln has dropped off the radar completely, don't even think about it. National was as black hole of nothing, Green had a handful of garbage for the most part with the exception of one who got scooped up right away. Where did they all go?

  10. #8111

    Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    "Talk to the girl for half a minute before she gets in." Wow; that sounds VERY dangerous!

    And I thought we gave up on the "dream" thing a long time ago. Seems like useless BS anyways.
    I agree 100%. You also can't cruise up and down the street more than a couple of times. The cops are not stupid. They will start to tail you especially if you talk to the girls through your window. Ridiculous.

  11. #8110
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    "Talk to the girl for half a minute before she gets in." Wow; that sounds VERY dangerous!

    And I thought we gave up on the "dream" thing a long time ago. Seems like useless BS anyways.
    Yup. If they don't jump in immediately after you ask if they need a lift, they are hesitating because A) They are not a SW. B) They're waiting on their pimp. C) They are an undercover cop taking notes. Sometimes girls will stroll for a few moments and ignore you while a regular customer or more trustworthy/affluent-looking driver swings around, but usually, money is money to them.

    Also agree that the dream thing doesn't help any user diary seem less authentic. Without last names being used, there's nothing of legal value to LE.

  12. #8109

    Monger rules?

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    It's extremely rare that I cruise that long. I think 9 hours is the longest I've cruised before hiring one. I also said that I sometimes find my girl in 5 minutes of cruising; however, that's extremely rare, also. I am very picky; the appearance is not my only concern. I talk to the girl for half a minute before she gets in, and if she's displaying any hostile tendencies, including but not limited to aggression, I don't hit that unlock button, and I drive off. Even after she gets in, I do a mouth check. If it's night, I shine a light into her mouth, looking for sores. Those with a yellow tongue get the boot. Any bumps, gone. So, yes, this process can take a while. But, as I said, on the very worst days, I still get sucked by one woman somewhere in the middle of a 12-hour cruise. Most times I hit the streets, I probably get my first BJ after cruising for two hours.
    "Talk to the girl for half a minute before she gets in." Wow; that sounds VERY dangerous!

    And I thought we gave up on the "dream" thing a long time ago. Seems like useless BS anyways.

  13. #8108

    Walmart wig

    I've heard several mentions of the Walmart wig. Is she a super petite BSW with a blond wig?

  14. #8107

    Catch & release

    I have to disagree with the recent report of the "Silver "City" south lppo is dismal at best. I can't speak to the past activity, but it was hopping Monday afternoon around 4:00 pm.

    I cruised up GF and spotted a cute, young WSW on 11th & G. I turned around, stopped on the corner and was swarmed by 3 beside the one I was looking for. I went back around the block and the one I wanted spotted me and met me half way down the block. She got in, introduced herself as Amanda and told me she was up to no good! We took a ride, discussed options. Since I'm new to this, I decided to feel her out (and up!) I got her digits, gave her 2 and drove her back to 11 & G.

    Took Ntl back & spotted two BSW on 20th. One was gone after I circled the block. The one remaining asked if I wanted to have fun and I replied not today.

    I'm having fun learning the ropes and one of these days I'll catch and Not release!

  15. #8106

    Dreams

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    Silver city and a 12 hour cruise Gilligan.
    I want to add, gentlemongers, that each of my posts is a report of dreams I've had. I just read some posts in the West Palm Beach forum on here, and those mongers were spelling that fact out, so I thought that it would be a good idea for me to clarify that here. I have never paid for sex in real life. I dream up these characters I've depicted and tales I've relayed, and impart them to you purely for literary entertainment purposes.

    Do I drive around Silver City? You bet I do. I drive and dream.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape