Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2776

    Happy to share intel

    I've had success with sharing intel on what I would consider my favs, but like many don't want to broadcast on here. If you want information on any SB down in Charleston area I would be happy to trade for the same in RDU. Just PM me.

  2. #2775

    I've met her a couple of times

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    I met her a year ago so my info is dated. She is definitely semi pro, but she was very nice, easy to communicate with, showed up when she said she would, looked like her pics and was overall a pleasant experience. I tried to see her again but apparently she didn't like me because she never responded to my texts after we met. No recollection of what the damage was, but I was probably too cheap and she found more lucrative options.
    She's not a pro. A cool girl just a bit low key. Definitely DTF and I had a lot of fun. 3. 5-4 xx.

  3. #2774

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeTrees  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has met this one from Clayton? I'm getting signals that it's either a scam or TGTBT due to the lucrative pics on the profile but thought I'd ask anyway. Stay safe.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-49790de2a317
    Has a bf. I think the idea of allowance seems good to her but gets cold feet at the thought of actually meeting. Waste of time imo.

  4. #2773
    Curious if anyone has met this one from Clayton? I'm getting signals that it's either a scam or TGTBT due to the lucrative pics on the profile but thought I'd ask anyway. Stay safe.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-49790de2a317

  5. #2772
    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    I met her a year ago so my info is dated. She is definitely semi pro, but she was very nice, easy to communicate with, showed up when she said she would, looked like her pics and was overall a pleasant experience. I tried to see her again but apparently she didn't like me because she never responded to my texts after we met. No recollection of what the damage was, but I was probably too cheap and she found more lucrative options.

  6. #2771
    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see her. Just wondering she seems nice, Not sure if she's semi pro.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-c314bd3848e9

    Snicole1.
    Not met her yet but talked and she's easy to chat with. Kind of got the semi pro vibe as well. There was a good review here a while back. Said she was a lot of fun.

  7. #2770
    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    Haven't meet with her but she is straightforward DTF from the convo we had. I think she has a kid so she can only stay for a couple hours. Another monger reviewed her here a while back.

  8. #2769

    Any info on this one?


  9. #2768

    Has anyone see her

    Has anyone see her. Just wondering she seems nice, Not sure if she's semi pro.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-c314bd3848e9

    Snicole1.

  10. #2767
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in the Raleigh Durham area for business wondering what the Sugarbaby scene is like out here? What's average allowance / ppm? Any recommendations? I used seeking.
    As Comrade Dyatlov would say in the HBO Chernobyl, "not great, not terrible". Definitely some GPS creep, more than you would expect for Raleigh NC. Have met some legit ones but there are plenty of "pay upfront / online only". I made a post in the Richmond forum with a strategy on how to beat scammers so go check that out anyone who is interested. There is speculation CH Sb's who have the sorority look are somewhat organized, however chapel hill SB scene has been very quiet lately. ECU girls in Greenville are generally down and plenty don't have issues driving to Raleigh to meet.

  11. #2766

    Info

    I'm going to be in the Raleigh Durham area for business wondering what the Sugarbaby scene is like out here? What's average allowance / ppm? Any recommendations? I used seeking.

  12. #2765

    Leann

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    She has been discussed in this forum. Here's what she sends out.

    "I ask for 700 for PPM, Cinderella rules (no overnight) at first, protection is a must except for BJ. Then if we vibe, happy to discuss a more long term thing. Long term is all based on what we can work out. Long term is less about the price, but more about the value. Hard to discuss that when we don't know each other and don't know what value there maybe beyond $$ you know? I'm kink friendly and love to explore. Thoughts?
    Thanks. I got the same thing. I'm just wondering if anyone has actually seen her.

  13. #2764

    Leann

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeoDamerika  [View Original Post]
    I've talked to her. Would live to what if anyone has seen her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-b42f731ad378
    She has been discussed in this forum. Here's what she sends out.

    "I ask for 700 for PPM, Cinderella rules (no overnight) at first, protection is a must except for BJ. Then if we vibe, happy to discuss a more long term thing. Long term is all based on what we can work out. Long term is less about the price, but more about the value. Hard to discuss that when we don't know each other and don't know what value there maybe beyond $$ you know? I'm kink friendly and love to explore. Thoughts?

  14. #2763

    Thinking about trying this method.

    Is Secret Benefits just a bunch of fake profiles? Which one has the best / most responsive ladies? And does this stuff really work??

  15. #2762

    Leann

    I've talked to her. Would live to what if anyone has seen her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-b42f731ad378

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape