Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 475 of 976 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 525 575 975 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 14638
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7528

    Red Roof & Best Headache Relief

    I have been to the RRI and it's true. New owners and they want everything since of how bad traffic flow is with everything going around with candy and tricks (halloween? LOL). Anyways. I have been there twice. Once, walked right in no problem. The other time. Wanted everything noted below.

    Tracey does have good headache game, but I still have Blu as #1 and Astrid #2. I'm still trying to get those 2 with me at some point. I'll call it "Dopethrone's head bobbers and hand jobbers" Like Mark's.

  2. #7527

    Tracey

    In her prime she looked like this but now she's 56 and looks like 75. She had an accident or something and now is hunched over crooked. She doesn't come close to looking like this anymore. She's sweet and cheap, has given full service fir as little as 10/20 if you are nice to her. Kinda reminds me of Nikki, Nikki was great in the day but now has decayed teeth and just really rough looking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FA7AD14C-97DE-4090-B8B2-F9DDBCBCBF3B.png‎  

  3. #7526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by Znger007  [View Original Post]
    Just curious to see a pic.
    Pics are 20 years old at least.

  4. #7525
    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    I was there yesterday. Walked right in. Nobody stopped or challenged me.
    It may be a time of day thing.

    I was there around 1 or 2 am.

  5. #7524

    There is an ad

    Quote Originally Posted by TontoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Raine is in Palm Harbor and looking for company. Keep an eye out for a posting on LC. I don't have the okay to give out her digits, sorry guys.

    Tonto.
    But when you go to click on it, it disappears and takes you back to the main list. I guess we'll have to just wait. She's on my list for sure.

  6. #7523

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I've seen her before years ago, but I had no idea how far downhill she'd gone physically. She's got to be in her 70's, and she's bent over 90 degrees the whole time. On top of that, she left the door open and told me to come on in. When I did, she's in there taking a dump with the door open.

    Her head game is still the best in town, so it was both a great dream and a nightmare at the same time. I deleted her number.
    Except her head game wasn't the best compared to Astrid or Blu. It just wasn't. Not for me any way. DT? Yep. But she isn't much to look at and yeah, the weird bending over like she's touching her toes thing is so weird. She did it so many times it seemed like she was doing it and dozing off, which she absolutely did mid-ball licking. Nice enough lady. Won't repeat.

  7. #7522

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I've seen her before years ago, but I had no idea how far downhill she'd gone physically. She's got to be in her 70's, and she's bent over 90 degrees the whole time. On top of that, she left the door open and told me to come on in. When I did, she's in there taking a dump with the door open.

    Her head game is still the best in town, so it was both a great dream and a nightmare at the same time. I deleted her number.
    Just curious to see a pic.

  8. #7521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601

    Tracey

    Wow. I've seen her before years ago, but I had no idea how far downhill she'd gone physically. She's got to be in her 70's, and she's bent over 90 degrees the whole time. On top of that, she left the door open and told me to come on in. When I did, she's in there taking a dump with the door open.

    Her head game is still the best in town, so it was both a great dream and a nightmare at the same time. I deleted her number.

  9. #7520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by Harris55  [View Original Post]
    This fine establishment has changed hands and the policy of the owning company is to request destination room # and show a valid license for anyone entering the lobby, and photocopy that license with a note of the room visited.

    Prepare to either do all that, try to use a side entrance, or pick a different hotel going forward.
    I was there yesterday. Walked right in. Nobody stopped or challenged me.

  10. #7519

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Harris55  [View Original Post]
    This fine establishment has changed hands and the policy of the owning company is to request destination room # and show a valid license for anyone entering the lobby, and photocopy that license with a note of the room visited.

    Prepare to either do all that, try to use a side entrance, or pick a different hotel going forward.
    I was just there too seeing Tracey. I saw Bailey there as well. Oh well. Moving on.

  11. #7518
    Quote Originally Posted by Harris55  [View Original Post]
    This fine establishment has changed hands and the policy of the owning company is to request destination room # and show a valid license for anyone entering the lobby, and photocopy that license with a note of the room visited.

    Prepare to either do all that, try to use a side entrance, or pick a different hotel going forward.
    Damn that's insane. I believe Tracy is staying there. What's next they want proof of having the poison jab? LOL.

  12. #7517

    Red roof inn near clearwater airport

    This fine establishment has changed hands and the policy of the owning company is to request destination room # and show a valid license for anyone entering the lobby, and photocopy that license with a note of the room visited.

    Prepare to either do all that, try to use a side entrance, or pick a different hotel going forward.

  13. #7516

    Raine

    Raine is in Palm Harbor and looking for company. Keep an eye out for a posting on LC. I don't have the okay to give out her digits, sorry guys.

    Tonto.

  14. #7515

    Astrid

    On a whim I called Astrid last night around 10:30 pm. She replied within 30 minutes and I was showered and at her upscale hotel near the St Pete airport within the hour. 30 minute session turned into a laid back 75 minutes of pure bliss x2. She looked and smelled great and the skill is world class. She's a special lady as those that know, know.

    Tonto.

  15. #7514
    Quote Originally Posted by MFever  [View Original Post]
    STG is a website called Skipthegames.
    Thanks for the information.

    Wow, checked that out for the first time today.

    I wasn't super impressed. Most looked like obvious scams and I noticed Staci's pictures from at least 15 years ago and at the time, they were already old.

    There are probably some legit posts there too but I didn't really see much.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails staci.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape