Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25168

    Ivy D&D

    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I had a dream that I stopped in at D & D and was met by Ivy.

    She is an older gal who is nice and speaks English but unfortunately, she is not attractive at all.

    In my dream, she was an older gal with no boobs and a flat bottom.

    I asked about rates, table shower, etc. then left.

    Devlin.
    Ivy She started at TLC 88 31st and Wallace. Around 2000. Not sure anymore of the year Tim was the boss. He was a Massage therapist too.

    Ivy was a great teaser. And great massage. She has 2 other girls there to.

  2. #25167

    Strike Out

    Quote Originally Posted by EscortVeiwer03  [View Original Post]
    On the other hand just today I had a quality massage with a good bit of teasing but no release and that is just frustrating. Spending 60 bucks just to strike out.
    You just don't know to go!

  3. #25166

    Mr. T

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    My girl was named Alice when I went a couple days ago. Pretty sure it was the same girl since only one works there. She didn't speak much English. She typed numbers on her phone and kept quoting 220. I typed 140 otherwise will leave. Should've left anyway though since a disgruntled provider is not worth any lower price. Won't be back and can not recommend.
    Mr. T the boss likes to move his girls around. He has a young beauty. At 4006 Location Annie.

    Door fee 50. With TS 100 Tip.

  4. #25165

    Young and Cute no

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Was she young and cute? I've been told we have to pay a premium for that.
    Young and cute always worth the extra bucks. Couldn't see her face with her mask on.

    Looking at her eyes she was old sixtys and a little chunky. Nice butt.

    Not a lot of young out there. Other than Apartment girls).

  5. #25164

    Coco Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    Re: Coco Health Spa.

    Wow Just Wow -.

    Todays report (10/18/21) reads very similar to my 10/12 post.

    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

    Devlin, Out!
    I'm 77 years old. I got ADHA If I would have wrote the whole thing you probably couldn't understood it. Thank god for spell check. Sorry.

  6. #25163
    Was she young and cute? I've been told we have to pay a premium for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher88  [View Original Post]
    Coco Health Spa.

    I recently visited Coco Health Spa. Archer Ave.
    I called the boss Mr T. Told me 50. Door fee.
    Asian MT was "Lisa" Place was a dump.
    She is a short, has nice boobies but speaks very little English.
    Told her boss said 50, for a hour. She said 50 1/2 hour.
    Had the covid mask on dot no what she looked like.
    I could tell she was old. Nice butt for a Asian.
    The house 50 1/2 hour. 200. CBJ 120 HJ.
    Luckily, I didn't pay those ridiculous prices.
    I walked out. As I was leaving she said a 100. HJ No massage.

  7. #25162

    Hmm. Another Archer Avenue Spa

    Re: Coco Health Spa.

    Wow Just Wow -.

    Todays report (10/18/21) reads very similar to my 10/12 post.

    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

    Devlin, Out!

  8. #25161
    Quote Originally Posted by EscortVeiwer03  [View Original Post]
    On the other hand just today I had a quality massage with a good bit of teasing but no release and that is just frustrating. Spending 60 bucks just to strike out.
    It depends. I'm pretty active so my body benefits from a therapeutic massage. I don't see spending 60 bucks on a legit massage as a waste if it was truly a quality massage.

  9. #25160

    Archer area recommendations

    Looking to get back into the game and it's been a long time. Ideally 30s or younger, cute with a nice body (not overweight) on or near the Archer strip. Ideally open later (eg after 8 pm). Flexible on price if the girl is hot. PM is fine, thanks in advance.

  10. #25159

    I concur

    My girl was named Alice when I went a couple days ago. Pretty sure it was the same girl since only one works there. She didn't speak much English. She typed numbers on her phone and kept quoting 220. I typed 140 otherwise will leave. Should've left anyway though since a disgruntled provider is not worth any lower price. Won't be back and can not recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher88  [View Original Post]
    Coco Health Spa.

    I recently visited Coco Health Spa. Archer Ave.
    I called the boss Mr T. Told me 50. Door fee.
    Asian MT was "Lisa" Place was a dump.
    She is a short, has nice boobies but speaks very little English.
    Told her boss said 50, for a hour. She said 50 1/2 hour.
    Had the covid mask on dot no what she looked like.
    I could tell she was old. Nice butt for a Asian.
    The house 50 1/2 hour. 200. CBJ 120 HJ.
    Luckily, I didn't pay those ridiculous prices.
    I walked out. As I was leaving she said a 100. HJ No massage.

  11. #25158

    Another Archer Ave Spa

    Coco Health Spa.

    I recently visited Coco Health Spa. Archer Ave.
    I called the boss Mr T. Told me 50. Door fee.
    Asian MT was "Lisa" Place was a dump.
    She is a short, has nice boobies but speaks very little English.
    Told her boss said 50, for a hour. She said 50 1/2 hour.
    Had the covid mask on dot no what she looked like.
    I could tell she was old. Nice butt for a Asian.
    The house 50 1/2 hour. 200. CBJ 120 HJ.
    Luckily, I didn't pay those ridiculous prices.
    I walked out. As I was leaving she said a 100. HJ No massage.

  12. #25157

    Flipside to the Coin

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a problem with guys paying that much. My beef is that it almost always comes with a shitty massage. This is partly because a lot of guys just dismiss the massage because they didn't come there for it. But you are paying 80 on top of that 120, so you should at least get a somewhat quality massage.
    On the other hand just today I had a quality massage with a good bit of teasing but no release and that is just frustrating. Spending 60 bucks just to strike out.

  13. #25156
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    Young and cute you pay a premium. Guys are paying it just not saying anything. If you can afford it why not.
    I don't have a problem with guys paying that much. My beef is that it almost always comes with a shitty massage. This is partly because a lot of guys just dismiss the massage because they didn't come there for it. But you are paying 80 on top of that 120, so you should at least get a somewhat quality massage.

  14. #25155

    Belmont spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    If that's the case its absurd and I hope no one would pay that.
    Young and cute you pay a premium. Guys are paying it just not saying anything. If you can afford it why not.

  15. #25154
    If that's the case its absurd and I hope no one would pay that.

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    I hear topless HJ for 120.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape