Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #44674
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Duh! Of course that's what he came for. Thank you.
    Roger Over.

  2. #44673
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    If anything I believe you are safer at a Kamp then a apartment. Here is the link for Roswell.

    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/189992
    This place is FS? How much?

    Just moved back to ATL (from NYC). Went to LKATL was good. Went to Therapy + and got the old Korean tap out. Roswell is about 5 minutes away from me.

    Are there any other places like LKATL?

  3. #44672

    Safety and link

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoj7654  [View Original Post]
    Can you elaborate any further? I've tried going to mp's but I feel like apartments may be a bit better for me at least in regards to safety? Idk if that's true or not but worth a shot I guess. Also which one is the one in Roswell? I'm not able to find anything on it.
    If anything I believe you are safer at a Kamp then a apartment. Here is the link for Roswell.

    https://atlanta.rubratings.com/189992

  4. #44671

    Selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy03  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about your experience, but they all ask for a selfie after you show up at some midway point in their "address" instructions. Keep that in mind before you make the drive.
    I've only been asked once to send a picture. After that I have not been asked for one and it was for the Marietta spot.

  5. #44670

    Sending the wrong Message

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ1201  [View Original Post]
    Went to Paper Mill about a week or so ago, had time on a Wednesday so popped in. Julie is back after an absence of 6 months or so. Standard activities took place and standard charges were paid. Very good massage. She was constantly getting texts from other clients and it was a bit off-putting after the first few. I understand she was down somewhere near the airport and came back here. Place is clean, relaxing and other than one or more of you texting constantly during my time, I got what I came for. If you've not been here, try it out. Quiet, out of the way and they are nice here.
    If a provider is constantly texting while massaging, I'll get up and leave sometimes without paying, or a tip. By allowing her to text in a session, you're sending her the wrong message that it's ok to use her phone while massaging. To me, there is nothing more annoying than one hand on me and the other on her phone. And when the stops massaging altogether to text a client, enough is enough and I'm out of there. But, to each is own.

  6. #44669

    Asian apartment

    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Like most massage parlor pics your not going to get the girl in the ad. Most are 1. 4 half hour 1. 6 hour and a few 2. 0 for VIP "2 pops or shower together" just get the half hour. Your going to get a quick 5 min massage and then CFS with the goal of getting you out in the least amount of time. Over the past two years I have encountered a few very hot Chinese girls but they never stay long. The one in Roswell off Holcomb bridge has in my opinion has had the better looking girls. It's not a bad option.
    Can you elaborate any further? I've tried going to mp's but I feel like apartments may be a bit better for me at least in regards to safety? Idk if that's true or not but worth a shot I guess. Also which one is the one in Roswell? I'm not able to find anything on it.

  7. #44668
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Like most massage parlor pics your not going to get the girl in the ad. Most are 1. 4 half hour 1. 6 hour and a few 2. 0 for VIP "2 pops or shower together" just get the half hour. Your going to get a quick 5 min massage and then CFS with the goal of getting you out in the least amount of time. Over the past two years I have encountered a few very hot Chinese girls but they never stay long. The one in Roswell off Holcomb bridge has in my opinion has had the better looking girls. It's not a bad option.
    Not sure about your experience, but they all ask for a selfie after you show up at some midway point in their "address" instructions. Keep that in mind before you make the drive.

  8. #44667
    Quote Originally Posted by Surch2020  [View Original Post]
    https://www.asianqualityspa.com/index.html

    Anyone familiar with this place or have a better recommendation for first Kamp experience in Metro Atlanta Doesn't have be that young but hoping for pleasant looking. I've read both ways on T+ and some others. Thanks.
    Don't let the site fool you, the location is run down. I've been twice.

    First time was with a plump 40 something named PB (like peanut butter) who gave me two pops. Blew my first kind of quick and she was sad, because she claimed she liked me, but I was still hard. She got another cover and let me go for a second. Was taking too long so she finished me off with a CBJ after we were both covered in sweat. A+ for effort but wasn't attractive in my opinion.

    Second visit was with a fit 40's or 50's with big man made assets. She was extremely drunk, fell into the wall a few times walking to room, and kind of bitchy. I popped in the bag about 10 minutes in and didn't say anything so I could keep fucking her. She was still bitching about time, position, life. Finally gave up on trying to sneak a second with her and just said I was done. More attractive but everything else about her made it suck.

    Both visits were. 6 house and $. 8 for CFS. No massage at all. Just a table shower and business.

  9. #44666
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Surch2020  [View Original Post]
    https://www.asianqualityspa.com/index.html

    Anyone familiar with this place or have a better recommendation for first Kamp experience in Metro Atlanta Doesn't have be that young but hoping for pleasant looking. I've read both ways on T+ and some others. Thanks.
    Wow. Never thought I'd see such a fine-looking ad for such a run-down KAMP. You won't find anyone / anything remotely close at the Spa to what you see in that tickler ad. You'd be better off staying home and setting off pop rocks under your balls in a salad bowl. You can thank me later.

  10. #44665
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Dowmtown / Buckhead is mostly Asian and Latina. There may be a black or white, not sure.
    You won't find any true Black girls at any CAMP / KAMP unless she's a dark-skinned Hispanic who's mistaken for a Black girl.

  11. #44664

    Quality massage or Asian quality massage

    https://www.asianqualityspa.com/index.html

    Anyone familiar with this place or have a better recommendation for first Kamp experience in Metro Atlanta Doesn't have be that young but hoping for pleasant looking. I've read both ways on T+ and some others. Thanks.

  12. #44663
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Those around buckhead only Asian? I thought I saw add said white, black, Latino?
    Dowmtown / Buckhead is mostly Asian and Latina. There may be a black or white, not sure.

  13. #44662

    Asian Apartment

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinzrah  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, All over RR I see these ads for like 2 Asian Marietta and other places. I assume these are like out of residences? They advertise young Asians in early 20's. Does anyone have any experience with these? If so can you provide details? I've looked all over the forums but you can't really search for them so any insight would be appreciated. The prices seem low for what they offer.
    Like most massage parlor pics your not going to get the girl in the ad. Most are 1. 4 half hour 1. 6 hour and a few 2. 0 for VIP "2 pops or shower together" just get the half hour. Your going to get a quick 5 min massage and then CFS with the goal of getting you out in the least amount of time. Over the past two years I have encountered a few very hot Chinese girls but they never stay long. The one in Roswell off Holcomb bridge has in my opinion has had the better looking girls. It's not a bad option.

  14. #44661
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Those around buckhead only Asian? I thought I saw add said white, black, Latino?
    Mostly Asian and Latina. If you want Latino (male), this is the wrong board.

  15. #44660
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Downtown spas charge more because they mostly get out of towners like traveling businessmen or even celebrities who don't mind throwing money away. Not worth it. I posted about them some pages back: quick massage and you'll get rushed to cum and then rushed out. They charge for an hour but you'll be in and out in 15 min. And yes they charge more than Tiger and chalet.
    Those around buckhead only Asian? I thought I saw add said white, black, Latino?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape