Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 339 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2720

    I've seen worse

    Yea I've seen that providers ad. She got some GSP, overly inflated ego to be demanding 600/ hr with her looks and being over 30. And there are worse providers who demand even as much or more than her. It's a disgusting market we have right now, maybe just for PD? But hell. These god damn desperate youngsters with money are just throwing their money at these nasty girls and with nasty attitudes. THis is what we get.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am going to, time permitting, flame a PD gal a day for the rest of eternity:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...audiamcpherson

    Just under 112 pounds my unit.

    This girl is obese, she has no thigh gap.

    Her face applies foundation with a paint roller.

    And she wants 600 an hour? This girl would starve on Fig.

  2. #2719
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Hard to imagine

    Quote Originally Posted by SimiGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not worth it. She looks much worse than her pictures.
    Her pictures looks like maybe she got hit in the face with a bag of oranges.

  3. #2718
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Dating for the blind

    I am going to, time permitting, flame a PD gal a day for the rest of eternity:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...audiamcpherson

    Just under 112 pounds my unit.

    This girl is obese, she has no thigh gap.

    Her face applies foundation with a paint roller.

    And she wants 600 an hour? This girl would starve on Fig.

  4. #2717
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Tourniquet

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I think I inquired about this girl a while back and no one replied. I figured I'd try again. It is super rare that I venture out of the Asian scene, but this chick has been catching my eye for years. She just looks super sexy to me and I would love to see her lips wrapped around my cock. She's definitely a real person with real pics. That can be verified via her SC and IG (SN handle is in her ad, and IG handle is the same). We have texted back and forth a couple times. She's non GFE, but I don't mind that based on the rate she's quoted me. What gives me pause is that she has been posting for years and years, well back into the pre-FOSTA days, but she has no TER reviews at all, and no reviews here as far as I can tell. That seems strange to me. Due to her "gangsterish" appearance and lack of reviews, my spidey senses have not allowed me to follow through and book. In the Asian scene, I am generally down to TOFTT, but in this context, I am not so sure! Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/68650009#.
    That girl looks like she has been jumped into a number of gangs. I assume you will be lucky just to get shot in an extremity if you have her over. Any girl that only does outcall is trouble. Think of it. She can come over with a driver, and if you say no to her, well then the driver takes your head and uses it to experiment on shoving it in your toilet.

  5. #2716
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    In case either I or this one dies soon, is she worth fucking?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/68555407

    She looks like something out of a g-damn bingo parlor from Nichols Hills Oklahoma, but there is something pleasing about her ass.
    I saw her pre-covid and I cannot recommend her. Those pics were taken when Obama first took office. She has put on at least 50 lbs from those pics, quite possibly more by now. I too was fooled by her ass, but the reality was far more disappointing.

  6. #2715
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    In case either I or this one dies soon, is she worth fucking?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/68555407

    She looks like something out of a g-damn bingo parlor from Nichols Hills Oklahoma, but there is something pleasing about her ass.
    Not worth it. She looks much worse than her pictures.

  7. #2714

    MilaAmor

    Anyone have a 411 on this beauty? I swear I've seen her pictures before and it looks like a new profile. Possible move on from a previous handle with bad reviews?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Hills/MilaAmor

  8. #2713

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by HowdyDoody32  [View Original Post]
    Hehehe I used to fuck my ex in a 200 sx all the time as well. Was in my 30's at the time and we were both whales lmao (200+ lbs.)..
    Good looking out! Come to think of it, I saw before that she had monkey reviews, but I haven't had access to that site in years. As for LC comments, I never noticed them. I'll have to check it out. I'll probably give her a whirl regardless. She told me 160 hhr. I'll risk that for a pump and dump with low expectations.

  9. #2712
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    I used to fuck my civ GF in a 280 Z. It can be done, but only by horny 20 year olds.
    Hehehe I used to fuck my ex in a 200 sx all the time as well. Was in my 30's at the time and we were both whales lmao (200+ lbs.).

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I think I inquired about this girl a while back and no one replied. I figured I'd try again. It is super rare that I venture out of the Asian scene, but this chick has been catching my eye for years. She just looks super sexy to me and I would love to see her lips wrapped around my cock. She's definitely a real person with real pics. That can be verified via her SC and IG (SN handle is in her ad, and IG handle is the same). We have texted back and forth a couple times. She's non GFE, but I don't mind that based on the rate she's quoted me. What gives me pause is that she has been posting for years and years, well back into the pre-FOSTA days, but she has no TER reviews at all, and no reviews here as far as I can tell. That seems strange to me. Due to her "gangsterish" appearance and lack of reviews, my spidey senses have not allowed me to follow through and book. In the Asian scene, I am generally down to TOFTT, but in this context, I am not so sure! Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/68650009#.
    She has EM reviews and comments in listcrawler. She appears legit. Your spidey senses are over-working. I would not see her though cuz of all the comments; she rushes and appears to be the common upselling hispanic hooker type where BJ is extra and you fuck her doggie while she sits there texting her next John.

  10. #2711
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    If ya join Hx they're is one that always has college coeds from SD, LA and the OC.
    Which account is that?

  11. #2710

    Asking about this girl again.

    I think I inquired about this girl a while back and no one replied. I figured I'd try again. It is super rare that I venture out of the Asian scene, but this chick has been catching my eye for years. She just looks super sexy to me and I would love to see her lips wrapped around my cock. She's definitely a real person with real pics. That can be verified via her SC and IG (SN handle is in her ad, and IG handle is the same). We have texted back and forth a couple times. She's non GFE, but I don't mind that based on the rate she's quoted me. What gives me pause is that she has been posting for years and years, well back into the pre-FOSTA days, but she has no TER reviews at all, and no reviews here as far as I can tell. That seems strange to me. Due to her "gangsterish" appearance and lack of reviews, my spidey senses have not allowed me to follow through and book. In the Asian scene, I am generally down to TOFTT, but in this context, I am not so sure! Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/68650009#.

  12. #2709

    Username

    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]
    Pretty true. I have a hard time writing a bad review on Pd. They wouldn't stick to the girls profile. It seems like their admin is also a female escort and or a feminist, white knight PoS protecting shitty providers. Only after I email Pd asking my negative reviews won't stick will they sometimes * allow it to stick. Anyone has the same issue?

    I've been trying to learn how to use Hx but can't even get out of their probation stage WTF??
    I know some guys on there who give honest review, I just wait for those profiles to review the girls, there are some rich mfkers on there that has seen every single girl with those inflated prices LOL.

  13. #2708
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    In case either I or this one dies soon, is she worth fucking?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/68555407

    She looks like something out of a g-damn bingo parlor from Nichols Hills Oklahoma, but there is something pleasing about her ass.
    I can say from experience that she is well worth it. She's got great oral skills. Butt is kind of big and she's a little dingy (a plus in my book) but well worth the money.

  14. #2707
    Pretty true. I have a hard time writing a bad review on Pd. They wouldn't stick to the girls profile. It seems like their admin is also a female escort and or a feminist, white knight PoS protecting shitty providers. Only after I email Pd asking my negative reviews won't stick will they sometimes * allow it to stick. Anyone has the same issue?

    I've been trying to learn how to use Hx but can't even get out of their probation stage WTF??

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    PD reviews are so worthless I wouldn't even recommend the paper it is printed on for wiping your butt at a truck stop Porta-Potty.

    However, they are necessary so you can book girls. I have about 16 reviews on my PD account, but they were all girls I fucked thru Hx. They replied to my PD reviews and now I am good to go for screening and I can see any PD girl I want.

    I have had some so-so dates thru PD but wouldn't dare post a negative review there. First, PD wouldn't even publish it. Second, if they did, no other girl will book you if they see that you write bad reviews.

    So "great reviews" on PD are most likely bogus.

  15. #2706
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Dying soon

    In case either I or this one dies soon, is she worth fucking?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/68555407

    She looks like something out of a g-damn bingo parlor from Nichols Hills Oklahoma, but there is something pleasing about her ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape