Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 663 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 713 763 1163 1663 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 31842
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21912

    Fuckaround

    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph  [View Original Post]
    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...r/945971079211

    I reached out several time to arrange an outcall for last night. We confirmed. At the designated time she didn't respond. Called her and she said oh I don't have a ride. Can you come get me. She knew I am at a hotel with no car.

    This is one woman I definitely would not want to rely on.
    I would have told her I will pick you wait outside for me I drive a red car and let her wait outside with her thumb up her ass for a no show ride, let them know what it feels like to get jerked around.

  2. #21911

    Scam watch out

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/6159889862 Ripoff watch out has a black handler show up after you pay. Only visited her cause she had good previous review.

  3. #21910

    Big fuckaround

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...r/945971079211

    I reached out several time to arrange an outcall for last night. We confirmed. At the designated time she didn't respond. Called her and she said oh I don't have a ride. Can you come get me. She knew I am at a hotel with no car.

    This is one woman I definitely would not want to rely on.

  4. #21909

    Chloe Updates?

    Chloe has been mentioned her a lot, but not recently. Hoping to dream about her this week. Any updates? Anyone have any recent good. Or bad. Dreams? She's the one who allegedly robbed folks but no longer does. She's in or near Hermitage.

  5. #21908

    What happened to Beth The Fantasy Lady?

    Some of us will remember Beth from about a year ago. I heard she is spending time with her uncle as of around April this year. But, texts to her and the person who introduced her to us have gone unanswered for months. Anyone have more of an update? Just reminiscing and hoping to relive history.

  6. #21907

    Fwiw

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/253470864471

    Has anyone tried the girl out? I have been wondering if she is real or not.
    I have tried, in the last couple of weeks, tried to make contact with no luck.

    If you try and make contact with her report back please.

  7. #21906

    Real or Not

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/253470864471

    Has anyone tried the girl out? I have been wondering if she is real or not.
    I wonder also. I've seen the postings for awhile and have seen the same question asked before but I don't ever recal a response of whether she is legit or not. I'm leaning heavily towards not.

  8. #21905

    In town visiting

    Hey guys, I'm in town for a convention and could use some friendly company! Any suggestions, must be drug free!

  9. #21904
    Quote Originally Posted by NashGuy77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone pulled the trigger on LKelly. I'm looking to book tomorrow and trying to get some intel.
    Absolute gem of a dream. Fun to talk to, more fun in bed. Will say she is pricey for Nashville but she fits a lot of what I want so it's worth it for me YMMV.

  10. #21903

    Tanya Delight is on fire

    Dreamed on taking a little break from the scene and the crazy times and was finally able to see Tanya again. Total knockout and best body, attitude, personality and by far the best skills within hundreds of miles from here. Clearly put 6-12 hours is just not enough time with this lady. She has been my ATF since he came around and all the other waters have been tested there is no comparison. Treat this lady right and she will seriously blow your mind. She has the best pictures, always up to date and her twitter and social media presence clearly shows why she's hands down on the top of the world.

  11. #21902

    Recommendations?

    Hello fellow mongers, I plan on visiting the Hermitage / Mt Juliet area next week and was looking for some hr long company fem time to time, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Please pm me.

  12. #21901

    Real or not

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/253470864471

    Has anyone tried the girl out? I have been wondering if she is real or not.

  13. #21900
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyTrick  [View Original Post]
    Her rectum looks like it could have been a bad dragon a couple of times.
    That's the funniest sentence I've read in a long time. You made me spew Mountain Dew all over my keyboard!

  14. #21899
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcnash  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this post. Are you saying Seda is back in Nashville? She's been gone for a long time. Anyone know how long she will be Nashville?
    Ummm, she has been back for about a week.

    The person you replied to attached a link that has info to contact her as well and regarding your question about longevity. You can text her or email her for that answer also.

  15. #21898

    Lovely Ladi

    She back in town and worth a try if you want a woman who is an absolute anal freak. Gives an excellent rimjob/BBBJ also, you’ll have to tell her to stop if you want more than that or she’ll stay there the whole session. Give her some love so she’ll come back, we don’t have a lot of good, affordable local providers these days.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/667617106666

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape