Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 511 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 561 611 1011 1511 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17184
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSambo  [View Original Post]
    You talking about the place on Thompson?
    Yes, it was a set up.

  2. #17183

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by EmbarqGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not the same gal.

  3. #17182
    Quote Originally Posted by EmbarqGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her some time ago, she said that taking a shower. Once inside and got down to business it was obvious she didn't take a shower and got turned off and left, I would not repeat.

  4. #17181

    Carly

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    These are from years ago. I do not have current contact info. Think her name was Carly. Used to advertise on Backpage with a QV being $100. I saw her twice at $50 each time. Friendly. Superb head game. Nice puss. Would have seen her more but she disappeared.
    She is back. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/67615854.

  5. #17180

    Out of town recommendation

    Hi neighbors, coming into town in a few weeks. Looking for recommendations on the north side of town. I've read the Indy board here on USASG, but I'm not real familiar with the geography. Happy to return the favor if you are ever in north east Ohio.

  6. #17179

  7. #17178
    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://anderson-in.skipthegames.com...a/974851240226

  8. #17177
    Quote Originally Posted by MayTag4040  [View Original Post]
    I got ripped off there, no one should go to that motel.
    You talking about the place on Thompson?

  9. #17176

    Blast from the past

    These are from years ago. I do not have current contact info. Think her name was Carly. Used to advertise on Backpage with a QV being $100. I saw her twice at $50 each time. Friendly. Superb head game. Nice puss. Would have seen her more but she disappeared.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 102.jpg‎   303.jpg‎  

  10. #17175
    Quote Originally Posted by GioSanz  [View Original Post]
    I can weigh in here as well as I've seen her a bunch of time. Each time outcall after scooping her up on the Southside. I get a call from her not too long ago while I was out of town that she's in front of my home; she's frantic and almost curving saying her bf hit her and she has no where to go. I tell her I'm not home and I can't help. She then says she got some help. I decide to buy her only fans and notice she's made a bunch of videos with this dude. The last couple weeks no videos then this week another one with him so they got back together. I don't know what to think but be safe out there!
    I got ripped off there, no one should go to that motel.

  11. #17174

    Rainy day blue balls

    The pickings sure are slim today on a rainy day. Works been canceled and my attempts to have a lovely lady respond this morning have been unanswered. Looking preferably on south or west side. Any recommendations on slim to medium build, C to B cup, and of course clean. ? My search continues till about noon then it's time to focus on the work at hand.

    Thank you.

  12. #17173

    Any intel on Kenya Parker?

    Don't know if I should post this question here or in the High End Escort Forum.

    Any intel on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/-hellomisskp

    https://www.kenyaparker.com

  13. #17172
    Quote Originally Posted by GioSanz  [View Original Post]
    I can weigh in here as well as I've seen her a bunch of time. Each time outcall after scooping her up on the Southside. I get a call from her not too long ago while I was out of town that she's in front of my home; she's frantic and almost curving saying her bf hit her and she has no where to go. I tell her I'm not home and I can't help. She then says she got some help. I decide to buy her only fans and notice she's made a bunch of videos with this dude. The last couple weeks no videos then this week another one with him so they got back together. I don't know what to think but be safe out there!
    Yeah man something is different about her lately. She is a sweet girl but it ain't hard to tell her life is a complete train wreck at the moment. She always seems to be fishing for a place to stay, talking about her BF and how he steals her money, she'll say she's homeless. And about every time I've talked to her and picked her up lately its from a different place and she has a bag with her, so she very well might be homeless.

    When people are desperate they start acting different, and I always take notice of things like that. Desperation is dangerous.

    I hope she's ok because I like her. But I can't deal with her anymore myself. And I just wanted to give my fellow mongers a heads up to just be careful dealing with her. That's all.

  14. #17171

    Fwiw

    Quote Originally Posted by GioSanz  [View Original Post]
    I can weigh in here as well as I've seen her a bunch of time. Each time outcall after scooping her up on the Southside. I get a call from her not too long ago while I was out of town that she's in front of my home; she's frantic and almost curving saying her bf hit her and she has no where to go. I tell her I'm not home and I can't help. She then says she got some help. I decide to buy her only fans and notice she's made a bunch of videos with this dude. The last couple weeks no videos then this week another one with him so they got back together. I don't know what to think but be safe out there!
    FWIW, had an incall with her at a sleazy W Wash motel last week. No sign of anyone else staying in the room, only her stuff there at the time at least. Had an enjoyable QV, no muss no fuss. As usual, be cautious and keep your wits about you, these girls' life situations can change on a dime and no telling who else may be entangled with them.

  15. #17170

    Hm

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSambo  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/68366591

    I want to be clear this post is pure speculation on my part, but I'm usually pretty good at feeling when something is off.

    I've met this girl many times, she has been a favorite of mine for awhile. She's always been a sweetheart and taken care of me. I've even sent her money just to help her out before because she has been super cool to deal with and always makes it up to me. She seems to be super honest and is definitely a good time. Might be the tightest thing I've ever had the pleasure of entering.

    But the other night, I went and picked her up after not seeing her for about 3 months, and things got a little weird.

    We have done car dates in the past, and that's really all I was hoping to do, but I allowed her to talk me into taking her to a hotel she claimed she had a room at on Thompson, just East of US 31 on the SS of Indy. Its a pretty seedy motel, but I had been there before so I didn't think much about it. Upon pulling in to the parking lot, there is 3 cop cara and an ambulance at the entrance of the hotel, obviously preoccupied with a current situation.

    Upon parking the car she says "I need to go inside and tell my roommate to step out for a few, Ill text you with the room # in a few". And immediately I start getting a feeling something is off.

    The parking lot is full of people. And she seems nervous about the presence of all these people around.

    She has also has never had a roommate before, that I know of. So she heads inside, and after a few minutes this sketchy looking guy comes out and starts looking around glancing over at me repeatedly, and steps back inside. Like a minute later I get a text asking me if the police were still there.

    I said "I think so, but they are busy with something else, as long as we are discreet about this it should be cool".

    She asks me "Can you come back in a little bit".

    I said " no its 2 am I need to get busy and get home". "you want to just go find a spot to do a cardate?

    She replies "no they'll think I came here to buy drugs".

    I said "no they didn't even look at us when we pulled in, they don't care what we are doing".

    She said "no just come back tomorrow night".

    So a little puzzled, I leave and head to plan b.

    And today I got to thinking that I honestly think the fella that came out to have a look around might have been her "roommate" and was planning to rob me. They didn't think it was a good idea with police already on the scene and aborted the plan. Because that's the only reason I can think of to be so overly spooked by their presence at the hotel.

    I will not be scheduling with her again, that's how confident I am something strange was going on.

    I just wanted to share so if any mongers schedule something with her they can be on their toes.

    Be safe gentleman.
    I can weigh in here as well as I've seen her a bunch of time. Each time outcall after scooping her up on the Southside. I get a call from her not too long ago while I was out of town that she's in front of my home; she's frantic and almost curving saying her bf hit her and she has no where to go. I tell her I'm not home and I can't help. She then says she got some help. I decide to buy her only fans and notice she's made a bunch of videos with this dude. The last couple weeks no videos then this week another one with him so they got back together. I don't know what to think but be safe out there!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape