Thread: Lear
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 122
-
01-07-22 20:20 #32Senior Member

Posts: 69I spoke to LEAR and the guy I was texting with seemed like a total asshole. Is this place worth it? Let me know. I don't like dealing with assholes.
-
12-10-21 09:02 #31Senior Member

Posts: 100Jessica James?
Anyone had the pleasure? She looks fun.
-
10-19-21 13:30 #30Senior Member

Posts: 53I didn't have to switch
I didn't have to switch rubbers. Also for an hour? I don't know how anyone can pop 4 times, so probably same as regular 1 hours.
Originally Posted by Dynolas
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 20:23 #29Senior Member

Posts: 63Sounds amazing. Unfortunately for those of us who don't want to provide I'd.
We can't get confirmed there.
Originally Posted by RLStern
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 16:57 #28Senior Member

Posts: 89They probably do this so you don't waste their condom inventory. Easy, bringing your own condoms should solve this problem.
Originally Posted by Dynolas
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 15:57 #27Senior Member

Posts: 160Is doubles 2 pops or 4 pops? Since had a turn off where they will only change 2 rubbers, so I be with one and if switch then change rubber and won't be able to switch back again. Which didn't feel like a true threesome experience. Lola is hot but the 2 rubber limit was a turn off, I would like to switch back and forth with either of the chicks.
Originally Posted by RLStern
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 05:52 #26Senior Member

Posts: 53Lola Luscious & Stefanie Breeze Double
Thursday night I saw Lola Luscious and Stefanie Breeze for a double special, 450 damage.
What. A. Night.
Those two women know how to please a guy. As soon as I get there and see them in their robes. Wow, they were really sexy. Once you get in the door they're already kissing you, making you feel right at home, they're very great socially. Both banging bodies, great ass, great tits.
BBJ, DFK included. They gave me one of the best double blowjobs ever, I was about to burst a couple of times. Both girls could take the D and really enjoy what they're doing, going down on each other, very vibrant and fun. I was hitting it in every position you could think of.
Both rode me like crazy until I burst.
Shout out to Jay who accommodated me well and recommended the great special. Now I understand the hype.
-
10-14-21 00:24 #25Senior Member

Posts: 46Same experience here. The problem is that after you follow their screening procedure, the person you're texting with just leaves you in the dark. I don't know if the process takes 2 hours, 2 days, or 2 weeks. A simple confirmation reply only takes 2 seconds and would go a long way.
Originally Posted by TastesOfCarrot
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 17:49 #24Senior Member

Posts: 91Magic words
"I'm willing to cover a 1 hour session for my pal Nsugen if you're willing to verify me".
Originally Posted by TastesOfCarrot
[View Original Post]
That usually gets Jay all revved up.
-
10-13-21 08:07 #23Senior Member

Posts: 53I tried sending a text, twice (two different occasions). I have never received a response from them at either point, so never got verified. If anyone does know the magic words to get them to respond, please let me know.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-21 16:58 #22Senior Member

Posts: 1026Verification with Lear
Texted them yesterday asking to get verified. Still haven't received a response. Is this normal, do they usually have slow responses?
-
10-06-21 12:45 #21Senior Member

Posts: 62What about for people who have only seen independents and non agency women LOL.
Originally Posted by SpaspaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 12:24 #20Senior Member

Posts: 629If you're not being a tard it's a simple process. Got vetted and cleared in about 2 days. If you've seen one of the girls outside of any place you can usually get them to vouch you in just as fast.
Originally Posted by WruceBayne
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-21 03:50 #19Senior Member

Posts: 46Lear's screening process
Assuming most of you commenting on Lear's have went through their screening process to get their password to the site, I'm curious to know. Was the process quick and simple for you guys? Or was it a pain in the ass due to the person you were texting with sounding like a cranky woman on her period who didn't want to be bothered with anything?
-
10-02-21 16:15 #18Senior Member

Posts: 91Dude relax. There's no hard process for this. And no, they're not going to show you their test results. You're rolling the dice.
Originally Posted by JakeeRann99
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




