Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 8723
-
10-19-21 13:15 #4253Senior Member

Posts: 78Lets Have Some fun. Anyone have details?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/369546295776
Anyone have any details on this one? I searched the 2nd number it came up with Jessica / Holly that looks like they used to do a duo. Also found a review on another site with the 2nd phone number, but the pictures are different. I found both a Jessica and a Holly on the forum here, but not really clear if it is the same person. I also tried searching last 4 digits of the phone numbers and the posting title in the search, but nothing. Any help would be appreciated.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/203-214-4244
-
10-18-21 22:15 #4252Senior Member

Posts: 611Here's what's wrong
Honestly, if I saw that girl out and about at a restaurant, a gas station, a grocery store, wherever, she wouldn't get a second look from me. If she came up to me and said, hey want to go fuck somewhere? I'd say no. I don't find her attractive in any way to get my blood flowing. Like I said YMMV, to each his own.
And for a lot of these girls that call themselves bbw, there's a big difference between being big beautiful, and being fat ugly. So how about FUW instead of BBW? LOL
Originally Posted by Vicr1911
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-21 16:34 #4251Senior Member

Posts: 334Update on this, I managed to get a hold of her and set up an appointment with agreement that she sends her address 1 hour before our date. I didn't hear from her at all (ghosted me), even by the time we were supposed to meet, so I texted her and canceled.
2 things: 1) She sent me some pictures and she looks much older and thinner than in those pictures, 2) goes by the name of Melly (could be someone already reviewed here somewhere).
Even if she gets back to me I will pass. I would add that she conveniently omitted to tell me her rates, even though I asked her twice.
Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 18:48 #4250Senior Member

Posts: 334She first had the wrong phone number, then she took down the ad.
She probably changed her mind about doing this activity.
Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-21 10:38 #4249Senior Member

Posts: 485Not everyone has the same preference as you. For example I like thick and fat asses this ones right up my alley. I've never had an issue feeling walls with thicker chicks.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 23:32 #4248Senior Member

Posts: 2147Large size
Dam, she is super size. I can agree with DD. I enjoy them smaller where you can feel the inside walls.
Originally Posted by Vicr1911
[View Original Post]
YMMV, enjoy.
Stay safe.
PA.
-
10-16-21 16:35 #4247Senior Member

Posts: 485What's wrong with her?
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 15:20 #4246Senior Member

Posts: 345Fairly New
-
10-16-21 01:04 #4245Senior Member

Posts: 78Marie in Hamden
Saw her today. Great BBBJ blowjob in my opinion and cim without asking. Spit in sink after though. Definitely walking the line of what I would go for usually, but she was nice and genuine. I probably will return after sampling some others since she is somewhat close to me, but I probably wouldn't go for full service. Exactly what I needed today.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
A bit more detail:
I texted her and got a response 2 hours later, so not bad, and she was free right away. Easy communication and quick responses after the first one. The reviews that say she was quite a bit thinner than the pictures is accurate. Borderline in a bad way, but fine for me. Her boobs are a bit odd, but they are older implants. She pulled them out, but they were fine that way and she kept her shirt on so I did not see her stomach. I know other reviews have reported that it seemed odd, but I didn't notice anything. The incall is her apartment above a bar on a busy street in Hamden, so I felt pretty safe. Its not the best place, but honestly what does one expect with this? I much preferred it to a sketchy hotel. Note. I parked in the side lot for the building and there were some guys around. Its a bar and then maybe a dozen apartments above it, so its not unexpected. There is street parking which would have been a better call. The door she will have you go in is red and in the front.
She is the real deal. A bit spacey and a little talkative prior to getting started, but oddly professional at the same time. Also, she is mostly talking about sex stuff, so its on topic. I saw her for a BBBJ only, and she said that's 20 minutes for her. She set a timer, but she explained she sets it for 15 minutes so that I can have plenty of time to cum once it goes off. Straight forward and fair in my opinion for 70 bucks. She made it clear my time was my time, and after we were done there was zero rush and she talked a bit and we talked about some of the things in her apartment. Cleanup was provided with baby wipes and a clean paper towel, which was appreciated. I refuse to use a towel that has been used who knows how many times. She is honest. As I write this, it almost sounds like she is a clock watcher, but she is the opposite.
-
10-15-21 20:04 #4244Senior Member

Posts: 611Really?
Have at it big boy. Whatever floats your boat I guess. Or the proverbial YMMV. To me this is part of the reason why the hobby is going downhill fast. Girls like this are actually getting clients? Wow.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/458502424315
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 19:39 #4243Senior Member

Posts: 487Mmmmm
That ass is begging for balls deep.
Originally Posted by Vicr1911
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 19:38 #4242Senior Member

Posts: 487Damn
Have been wanting to hit that. But have not due to shitty reviews. Shite.
Originally Posted by Tikov
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 17:01 #4241Senior Member

Posts: 5229Spicey and hot
Good to know from your review. There are other posts and pics about her months ago but you'll need to search on her title of "Spicey and hot".
Originally Posted by Tikov
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-774-9499
BMD.
-
10-15-21 13:07 #4240Senior Member

Posts: 485Kimberly
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/458502424315
Says she won't do Greek but it's listed as an activity LOL.
-
10-15-21 11:16 #4239Senior Member

Posts: 107Anybody










Reply With Quote





