Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 8271
-
10-16-21 17:54 #2916Senior Member

Posts: 39Any info on sasha I think her name is?
https://instagram.com/sashaa_striker...dium=copy_link
Super cute and thinking of going to see if she's worth the drive, anyone got info.
-
10-15-21 22:41 #2915Senior Member

Posts: 155Visa
Don't remember the price, but FS was ridiculously low (like $100? Cheaper than some girls were doing dances for). She had some story about a bad night, blah, blah, whatever, figured I'd gamble on it and hit the jackpot (well, but her teeth). But this was months ago, and I think she was really new and just didn't know what other girls were really doing and what they were charging for it.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 18:25 #2914Senior Member

Posts: 97The real slim shady, please shut up, please shut up
So many people that should just shut their giant pie holes. Thanks for the intel.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 17:52 #2913Senior Member

Posts: 379Visa
She's ok, her teeth are fucked up but has a banging body. She'll do FS but don't know her rates. I've done get regular dances with FIV and HJ which is enough for me.
Originally Posted by KorbenDallas
[View Original Post]
Just don't let her start with her anti vaxx conspiracy theories crap before the dances, all I was thinking is shut up and grab my dick LOL.
-
10-15-21 17:34 #2912Senior Member

Posts: 97Visa, it's everywhere you want to be including down your pants
Visa looks pretty cute on Pandora's gram. I wonder what the dealio is for that.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 14:54 #2911Senior Member

Posts: 444Visa
Walking out the restroom of Pandoras, the men's room light shone right into the VIP section. Visa was there leaning over a customers lap, bobbing up and down. When she noticed the lights, she quickly turned and looked at me. And then gave a smile. A few songs later the customer was leaving the VIP section. Visa came over and sat next to me. Not really my type so I turn down her offer.
-
10-15-21 14:35 #2910Senior Member

Posts: 1106Major GPS and not that hot.
Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme
[View Original Post]
Stick with the seasoned vets like Monse, Anya, Faith, Mercedes,.
-
10-15-21 14:25 #2909Senior Member

Posts: 1019Only for regulars.
Originally Posted by GituMumu
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 02:48 #2908Senior Member

Posts: 133Lucky?
Guessing you got really lucky because now she's gone full GPS. She initially quoted me 700 for 30 minutes (not including house fee).
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
Then she said 500 for 15 minutes (again not including house fee).
I said 200 is the best I can do, and she said 300 for 15 minutes but no FS. I passed.
Got a couple of "dances" from her though. They weren't worth the money.
I saw her right when they opened at 11 in the morning. Maybe her FS gets cheaper the later she gets into her shift.
-
10-14-21 22:57 #2907Senior Member

Posts: 38I tried last week all I got was HJ.
Originally Posted by GituMumu
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 19:37 #2906Regular Member

Posts: 8Simone
She's got that exotic look. Any idea if she offers FS?
-
10-14-21 16:27 #2905I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Celeste is hot! Is she full service?
Originally Posted by ExecutiveDen
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 00:51 #2904Senior Member

Posts: 1544Yes. Rio / Summer is the addict (or former addict) that will fuck anything that moves. $300.
Originally Posted by CheckingThis5
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 21:39 #2903Regular Member

Posts: 17Heather the Stripper at Kittens
Had the pleasure of seeing Heather late last Thursday night at Kittens. She's sexy as hell and worth the time and money. Will be back tomorrow night if my old lady believes my alibi again; 24 hour Bible Study.
-
10-13-21 20:25 #2902Senior Member

Posts: 52Rio at Kittens. Holy Fuck
So I just got back from day shift kittens (Wednesday) and had a fucking great time with Rio. I was a little Leary from some things I read about her but it could be a different Rio, since I think there's two now? But she specifically said she was the one who used to be summer. Anyhow message me for the very dirty details.











Reply With Quote






