Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 21,916 to 21,930 of 27137
-
10-15-21 10:38 #5222Senior Member

Posts: 333How was the session overall? DFK, CIP available? Is she a Latina MILF? It says she is 27 which means she is 37, right?
Originally Posted by Big0318
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 09:22 #5221Regular Member

Posts: 1Yasmine DD
Saw "Yasmine" two weeks ago. It's just Zoey Reyes rebranded I guess because her reviews were so bad. Still same performance. Anyone who has seen Zoey Reyes will tell you: She is beautiful but not much in the service department and decidedly not BBFS.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 08:48 #5220Senior Member

Posts: 278Yeah, she's the only one I saw at DD after trying to meet up with her at different agencies for the past few years. Awesome chick, but absolutely horrible at maintaining a consistent schedule, even more so when she goes indy.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 08:46 #5219Senior Member

Posts: 278Both of the times I saw her were within the last month.
Originally Posted by Big0318
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 07:56 #5218Senior Member

Posts: 89Cynthia Fuego is BBFS friendly. Had her the other day. $100 extra.
Originally Posted by Arkhan76
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 07:42 #5217Senior Member

Posts: 89That first time with Amber Lynn when she went BBFS, how long ago was that? Maybe it something she offered a long time ago and not now. I ask because she is definitely not BBFS now.
Originally Posted by JoeIsLive
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 02:23 #5216Senior Member

Posts: 333Paige is the only one I know of that offers BBFS.
Originally Posted by Arkhan76
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 23:23 #5215Senior Member

Posts: 200So DD girls offer BBFS? Which ones?
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 18:59 #5214Senior Member

Posts: 333Pretty sure its MSOG there. It's an offshoot of a well known GFE house.
Originally Posted by PopTawt
[View Original Post]
I want to know if Yasmine is bare friendly!
-
10-14-21 16:33 #5213Regular Member

Posts: 21Has anybody seen Mariah at DD? Love the pics and body type.
Also I'm going to check out DD for the first time. What's the deal? Is it as long as you can go for an hour or one pop and it's over.
-
10-14-21 15:31 #5212Senior Member

Posts: 278I saw Amber Lynn twice, the first time BBFS no questions asked no extra donation, but cip not available she said she wasn't on bc. The second time I saw her she said "we have to cover up today" and wouldn't accept a donation to change her mind, so I don't know what to expect with her, but she is indeed a fun ride.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 14:04 #5211Senior Member

Posts: 333I'm curious about Lilly Love also but her schedule is really erratic. Popping in one day after months off. Sort of makes think she is not inclined to be BBFS.
Originally Posted by Arkhan76
[View Original Post]
Last time I saw Amber Lynn, she was not BBFS friendly. Still a pretty fun session though with rimming.
-
10-14-21 13:39 #5210Senior Member

Posts: 200Lears: Lilly Love
Is she BBFS? Considering seeing her. Also curious about the other new women: Amber Lynn, Sara Sunshine, & Cynthia Fuego.
Thanks!
-
10-14-21 11:59 #5209Senior Member

Posts: 1404She ignores emails when her cards are full.
Originally Posted by JoeIsLive
[View Original Post]
If you've seen her before and she ignores you, that means you didn't fuck her hard enough for her to want more. This isn't a job for her, she does it to get well fucked and the money is just gravy on top.
-
10-14-21 11:53 #5208Senior Member

Posts: 190Email
If you already sent the email, and she didn't respond, well that's all you can do.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
She may respond in the future though.













Reply With Quote




