Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 19568
-
10-15-21 13:14 #7448Senior Member

Posts: 617Which ones from this list offer BBBJ? MSOG?
Originally Posted by DarkDan
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 12:16 #7447Senior Member

Posts: 142I would add Nuru Sandy to this list.
Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 00:04 #7446Senior Member

Posts: 40Cici at Xanadu
I was in the vicinity today due to a job and had some time to kill. Decided to visit this place and check out the girl with an attitude as mentioned here on several posts. Sure enough somebody with the attitude but she said her name is Cici. Massage was mediocre and I did not try to rub her legs even though she was trying to get me to bite. Finally she took my hand and put it on her legs with a giggle. Came the flip and asked what you want honiy? I motioned for FS and she said what you want to pay me? I said $ and she soured quickly and mumbled stupid. I could have ended it there but I still had plenty of time left. She started lecturing that it's $$ for FS. I said I don't have $$ but might only have $. 4 and she said that's only good for a BJ with an irritated attitude. I motioned again for FS or nothing and she reluctantly said only this time. She grabbed the. 4 on the table and asked for another $ which I quickly took from the wallet. Off came her clothes but she said no touching which kinda killed the mood again. Well she got the jacket out and tried to put it on my semi hard dick. I managed to get the wood going and she got on top. Thirty seconds later she said she wanted to switch so I got on top, managed to pop and then she cleaned me up with a hot towel. So all in all, damage was. 6 house + $. 4 donation. Without the attitude, I would probably repeat but it was interesting to experience what others have mentioned here. But if you are looking for an FS place to try, this is one.
-
10-14-21 23:42 #7445Senior Member

Posts: 134Top Massage if you can bare with the painful 5 minutes on the side walk before they open the door.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 21:38 #7444Senior Member

Posts: 65Mu Lan Foot spa in Redmond
Any details on this place? Or an AMP near? I see it on the rubmaps but there hasn't been a review in 6 years.
-
10-14-21 20:11 #7443Regular Member

Posts: 1Redmond
Hi I'm visiting Redmond right now and wanted some recommendations around here.
-
10-14-21 16:45 #7442Senior Member

Posts: 143Bellevue
Champagne.
Originally Posted by Buck1138
[View Original Post]
Erin.
Yukigo.
Bebe.
Sweet Anna.
-
10-14-21 15:15 #7441Senior Member

Posts: 142Has anyone been to Little Red Day Spa? I've heard they have group parties there every now and then.
Originally Posted by Loopguystl
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 11:41 #7440Senior Member

Posts: 1115Years ago I heard that Bethany Sweet, who I'd banged when she was escorting, was working locally as a massage therapist after retiring from porn. Never searched further, but always wondered.
Originally Posted by Loopguystl
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 11:23 #7439I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list

Posts: 108Best Bellevue Asian babe?
I'm in DT Bellevue this evening. Wondering who is the best option.
-
10-14-21 10:48 #7438Senior Member

Posts: 112Highland
Good Info, thanks. I've been there a few times but the last time was about a year ago and wasn't great so I didn't go back. I'll have to see the new ones.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 01:40 #7437Senior Member

Posts: 134Why&why Massage
Wonder if anyone has tried Why&why recently, if the girls have changed over to non GPS? I missed the days when the girls took care of you for $160.
-
10-13-21 21:21 #7436Senior Member

Posts: 279North Seattle recommendations?
Speaking of which, anyone have any current recommendations for north seattle. Someone who isn't just in town for a short period of time, capable of giving a good massage yet open to UTC or more (FS not necessary), ideally doesn't wear or require a mask? Or haggle about tips midway through. Currently going to Crown and Eternity for this, but could use some more options. PM if trying not to draw too much attention. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 20:45 #7435Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: Maple Village
I've been there several times, seems like nobody ever works there for long. I've always been successful with UTC, although it's still quite limited. Plus they bring up the subject of how much the tip is going to be, wear masks, and yeah, curtain doors. So the best reason to go here I think is if you really want a fairly good massage.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 17:37 #7434Senior Member

Posts: 143Seems like an odd endorsement
I saw this ad on STG games today while perusing.
https://federalway.skipthegames.com/...9/446271974599
The bottom of the ad says "The police said, come and experience it".
I think I'll pass.











Reply With Quote






