Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 343 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 5144
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2564
    Quote Originally Posted by Accu13  [View Original Post]
    I messaged with her about a year ago. Same exact hustle you described. Something always came up when it came time to meet. I think its actually her from the photos, but I think she's just trying to scam guys for $ in advance of meeting because she's always sounding so desperate and needing it immediately.
    Same for me. She was dtf for a decent price until we were going to meet. Then it was can we get coffee first and give me some cash for my rent followed by more bs.

  2. #2563

    She's a time waster

    Quote Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker  [View Original Post]
    I have talked to this girl on SA and also have been texting her for some time now. Check out her profile before it's gone. She has a new profile at least once a week, and always seems to message me. She is always in desperate need of money for food or diapers it seems. I have not met her personally, but she said she would drive an hour to meet me. She seems like a nice enough girl, but in her world, the sky is always falling and she needs to hookup right now and make some money. She is probably a sure bet. I don't believe that she has any teeth, but she is still attractive enough. She has an amazing body. She has sent me many pictures and videos. I am sure that she would be pretty easy to please. You'll have to find out for yourself. I am planning on actually meeting her Friday, if things work out. Manchester is not my usual playground.

    Happy Hunting!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-0dda84ba90ff
    Just as the others have said. She always has an excuse not to meet. She'll start asking you for money randomly. She'll give you some sob story about her kid needing diapers. She'll send a few pics for your trouble, but it's doubtful she will ever actually meet up.

  3. #2562
    Quote Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker  [View Original Post]
    I am going to attempt to actually see her tomorrow. I'll let you all know how it turns out.
    I would stay away from her.

    Once she gets into your wallet she won't stop begging.

    She starts out ok but quickly goes psycho.

    I finally just had to block her to get rid of her.

    She has a history here scroll through the posts from the spring of this year you'll see the story.

  4. #2561
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    I found her on WYP months ago and she talks a big game. I tried to set up a meet with her a couple times, but then she would have some story about her phone was about to get shut off, she needs a baby sitter, etc, in an attempt to get me to front her some money. That's no different than those escorts that want a deposit up front, and we know that means.
    I am going to attempt to actually see her tomorrow. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

  5. #2560

    Ditto with what Accu13 said

    Quote Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker  [View Original Post]
    I have talked to this girl on SA and also have been texting her for some time now. Check out her profile before it's gone. She has a new profile at least once a week, and always seems to message me. She is always in desperate need of money for food or diapers it seems. I have not met her personally, but she said she would drive an hour to meet me. She seems like a nice enough girl, but in her world, the sky is always falling and she needs to hookup right now and make some money. She is probably a sure bet. I don't believe that she has any teeth, but she is still attractive enough. She has an amazing body. She has sent me many pictures and videos. I am sure that she would be pretty easy to please. You'll have to find out for yourself. I am planning on actually meeting her Friday, if things work out. Manchester is not my usual playground.

    Happy Hunting!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-0dda84ba90ff
    I found her on WYP months ago and she talks a big game. I tried to set up a meet with her a couple times, but then she would have some story about her phone was about to get shut off, she needs a baby sitter, etc, in an attempt to get me to front her some money. That's no different than those escorts that want a deposit up front, and we know that means.

  6. #2559

    Don't count on it

    Quote Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker  [View Original Post]
    I have talked to this girl on SA and also have been texting her for some time now. Check out her profile before it's gone. She has a new profile at least once a week, and always seems to message me. She is always in desperate need of money for food or diapers it seems. I have not met her personally, but she said she would drive an hour to meet me. She seems like a nice enough girl, but in her world, the sky is always falling and she needs to hookup right now and make some money. She is probably a sure bet. I don't believe that she has any teeth, but she is still attractive enough. She has an amazing body. She has sent me many pictures and videos. I am sure that she would be pretty easy to please. You'll have to find out for yourself. I am planning on actually meeting her Friday, if things work out. Manchester is not my usual playground.

    Happy Hunting!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-0dda84ba90ff
    I messaged with her about a year ago. Same exact hustle you described. Something always came up when it came time to meet. I think its actually her from the photos, but I think she's just trying to scam guys for $ in advance of meeting because she's always sounding so desperate and needing it immediately.

  7. #2558

    Of

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    I share your frustration but unfortunately that seems to be part of hobbying, as with getting ripped off once in a while, especially with pickings so slim these days. Skype can be very attractive when dolled up. She is definitely bad and not in a good way as in her handle bad. Girl. Skye in OF.
    I know she isn't known for her enthusiasm. Still seems worth a try though. Does anybody actually follow her only fans?

  8. #2557

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]
    Wrote about her previously, in a different context, as have others.

    No surprise to hear. Let me guess, she got back to you (if you're lucky) and said she fell asleep, right? Seen her a few times, and she's also flaked on me a few times. Rarely has in, so maybe it's shared. In addition to double booking and taking first come first serve, I think all these variables add up to not being reliable. If you're close, you can keep trying, and I would suggest not planning ahead. Like I said previously, a pretty girl when made up, but lukewarm service at best. I've stopped trying.
    Yeah, she just never got back to me. Thanks for the insight. She is not far from me so I might try a couple more times. I'll report back if it works out.

  9. #2556

    Amber. Erotic Monkey

    I am a part timer so here goes! I went to see Amber who posts on Erotic Monkey. She has got the most beautiful body I have ever seen. Quite addicting actually. And what I might consider a perfect behind. But. Her only goal is to tease, find a sugar daddy, remove the money from your pocket & give you nothing in return except frustration. I spend 3 hours with her for 300 clams. Great naked massage. But don't touch her unless you give her sugar daddy money for monthly expenses. I am staying away!

  10. #2555

    This Girl Is In Need-Manchester.

    I have talked to this girl on SA and also have been texting her for some time now. Check out her profile before it's gone. She has a new profile at least once a week, and always seems to message me. She is always in desperate need of money for food or diapers it seems. I have not met her personally, but she said she would drive an hour to meet me. She seems like a nice enough girl, but in her world, the sky is always falling and she needs to hookup right now and make some money. She is probably a sure bet. I don't believe that she has any teeth, but she is still attractive enough. She has an amazing body. She has sent me many pictures and videos. I am sure that she would be pretty easy to please. You'll have to find out for yourself. I am planning on actually meeting her Friday, if things work out. Manchester is not my usual playground.

    Happy Hunting!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-0dda84ba90ff

  11. #2554

    Mandi in Manchester's profile

    I have been a member with SA since February of this year. Sa is where I have found all of my entertainment. I pay my $100 per month for my premium membership. I have spoken with countless women, and managed to land a real meeting with 42 women as of today. I also managed to consummate 33 of those meetings. Some of the girls allow me to share their info. I am more than happy to share their SA with everyone! But you have to contact them the same way I had to dialog, and a SA membership. So here is Mandi in Manchester's SA profile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...-74a97d57e7d5.

    I do have the names and phone numbers for all the SA girls I share, but that personal information is quid-pro-quo.

    Happy hunting.

  12. #2553
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurkey  [View Original Post]
    She contacted me stating she can do incall. I set up time for the next day. She confirmed appointment an hour before. I drove all the way and got ghosted. I tried calling and texting from the parking lot but absolutely no response.

    Complete waste of time!
    Sounds like she screwed the pooch on that one. I try to make sure that any providers I share info for are clean, drug free, and fairly reliable. I am sure it was a one time thing and you may want to try again. But if it happens to anyone again, I will stop referring her. Thanks and Happy Hunting.

  13. #2552
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    Never been stood up before. I've been trying to see this one but she doesn't respond well. Finally made arrangements, I parked at the location at agreed upon time and then crickets. I know it's probably not worth the effort but she seems like my type. Any info or tips would be greatly appreciated.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/493937478760
    I share your frustration but unfortunately that seems to be part of hobbying, as with getting ripped off once in a while, especially with pickings so slim these days. Skype can be very attractive when dolled up. She is definitely bad and not in a good way as in her handle bad. Girl. Skye in OF.

  14. #2551

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by LilbroTrucker  [View Original Post]
    After reading that, I contacted her and she confirmed that she offered a car date, because she couldn't host today. Truth be told she hurt her hand pretty bad and cannot work and she is just trying to pay the bills. And if I meet a girl who turns out to be just a provider, I don't usually waste my time or money on them. I like spending a fair amount of time with these girls. I don't do clock watchers or junkies. I think she is feeling a bit overwhelmed by her circumstances. Try her again when she can host. She can't host every day but she can most of the week.
    She contacted me stating she can do incall. I set up time for the next day. She confirmed appointment an hour before. I drove all the way and got ghosted. I tried calling and texting from the parking lot but absolutely no response.

    Complete waste of time!

  15. #2550

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    Never been stood up before. I've been trying to see this one but she doesn't respond well. Finally made arrangements, I parked at the location at agreed upon time and then crickets. I know it's probably not worth the effort but she seems like my type. Any info or tips would be greatly appreciated.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/493937478760
    Wrote about her previously, in a different context, as have others.

    No surprise to hear. Let me guess, she got back to you (if you're lucky) and said she fell asleep, right? Seen her a few times, and she's also flaked on me a few times. Rarely has in, so maybe it's shared. In addition to double booking and taking first come first serve, I think all these variables add up to not being reliable. If you're close, you can keep trying, and I would suggest not planning ahead. Like I said previously, a pretty girl when made up, but lukewarm service at best. I've stopped trying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape