Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 807 of 1303 FirstFirst ... 307 707 757 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 857 907 ... LastLast
Results 12,091 to 12,105 of 19535
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7445
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of which, anyone have any current recommendations for north seattle. Someone who isn't just in town for a short period of time, capable of giving a good massage yet open to UTC or more (FS not necessary), ideally doesn't wear or require a mask? Or haggle about tips midway through. Currently going to Crown and Eternity for this, but could use some more options. PM if trying not to draw too much attention. Thanks.
    Top Massage if you can bare with the painful 5 minutes on the side walk before they open the door.

  2. #7444

    Mu Lan Foot spa in Redmond

    Any details on this place? Or an AMP near? I see it on the rubmaps but there hasn't been a review in 6 years.

  3. #7443

    Redmond

    Hi I'm visiting Redmond right now and wanted some recommendations around here.

  4. #7442

    Bellevue

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck1138  [View Original Post]
    I'm in DT Bellevue this evening. Wondering who is the best option.
    Champagne.

    Erin.

    Yukigo.

    Bebe.

    Sweet Anna.

  5. #7441
    Quote Originally Posted by Loopguystl  [View Original Post]
    I have known a few therapists who give a great massage and an HJ at the end. Sometimes more. I am happy to trade info. If you no therapists who are non AMP with a potential for more than a therapeutic session, please reach out.
    Has anyone been to Little Red Day Spa? I've heard they have group parties there every now and then.

  6. #7440
    Quote Originally Posted by Loopguystl  [View Original Post]
    I have known a few therapists who give a great massage and an HJ at the end. Sometimes more. I am happy to trade info. If you no therapists who are non AMP with a potential for more than a therapeutic session, please reach out.
    Years ago I heard that Bethany Sweet, who I'd banged when she was escorting, was working locally as a massage therapist after retiring from porn. Never searched further, but always wondered.

  7. #7439
    I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 108

    Best Bellevue Asian babe?

    I'm in DT Bellevue this evening. Wondering who is the best option.

  8. #7438

    Highland

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I saw a new RR ad for a spa address in Renton I didn't recognize. But the ad language looked exactly like the ad for Highland Spa, so I suspected it's the same group. I was right.

    The photo in the ad is a real photo of Apple (who usually works at Highland) in her slightly younger years. I texted the number and got a clone of the text Highland sends out. 5 girls, Latina and Asian, blah blah etc.

    I dropped by the address and the shoppe is called Q Spa. It's a standalone bldg right on the main street. I walked in and was greeted by Apple. She recognized me but said she was busy. I said I'd come back. On my way out I saw a customer through the crack in the door. If you're reading this, dude, don't worry: I only saw your face. I didn't see your dick.

    Since I knew Apple was there, I headed over to Highland which is literally half a block away (convenient for the providers to rotate between the two shoppes). I was greeted by a white (maybe part Latino) girl. I didn't want to see her, so I asked if Apple was working. She said "no" but that they had another Asian girl. White girl disappeared and Viet Sophie walked over. Wow. Yep. I am staying. $60 house and in we went.

    Sophie is short, curvy, pretty, and sweet as hell. I left the $40 change on the counter and added a Benjamin. She started the rub and politely mentioned that FS would be +200 over the house. I only had $40 more in my pocket. And that was good enough.
    Good Info, thanks. I've been there a few times but the last time was about a year ago and wasn't great so I didn't go back. I'll have to see the new ones.

  9. #7437

    Why&why Massage

    Wonder if anyone has tried Why&why recently, if the girls have changed over to non GPS? I missed the days when the girls took care of you for $160.

  10. #7436

    North Seattle recommendations?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    I've been there several times, seems like nobody ever works there for long. I've always been successful with UTC, although it's still quite limited. Plus they bring up the subject of how much the tip is going to be, wear masks, and yeah, curtain doors. So the best reason to go here I think is if you really want a fairly good massage.
    Speaking of which, anyone have any current recommendations for north seattle. Someone who isn't just in town for a short period of time, capable of giving a good massage yet open to UTC or more (FS not necessary), ideally doesn't wear or require a mask? Or haggle about tips midway through. Currently going to Crown and Eternity for this, but could use some more options. PM if trying not to draw too much attention. Thanks.

  11. #7435

    Re: Maple Village

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Both girls were fairly thin, 25-30 probably, hard to tell with masks. First girl was taller, 5-6, second, 5'0. I just did some OTC touching, I don't usually try to push it, especially when new. Yeah, curtain doors.
    I've been there several times, seems like nobody ever works there for long. I've always been successful with UTC, although it's still quite limited. Plus they bring up the subject of how much the tip is going to be, wear masks, and yeah, curtain doors. So the best reason to go here I think is if you really want a fairly good massage.

  12. #7434

    Seems like an odd endorsement

    I saw this ad on STG games today while perusing.

    https://federalway.skipthegames.com/...9/446271974599

    The bottom of the ad says "The police said, come and experience it".

    I think I'll pass.

  13. #7433

    New FS Spa in Renton. Kind of

    I saw a new RR ad for a spa address in Renton I didn't recognize. But the ad language looked exactly like the ad for Highland Spa, so I suspected it's the same group. I was right.

    The photo in the ad is a real photo of Apple (who usually works at Highland) in her slightly younger years. I texted the number and got a clone of the text Highland sends out. 5 girls, Latina and Asian, blah blah etc.

    I dropped by the address and the shoppe is called Q Spa. It's a standalone bldg right on the main street. I walked in and was greeted by Apple. She recognized me but said she was busy. I said I'd come back. On my way out I saw a customer through the crack in the door. If you're reading this, dude, don't worry: I only saw your face. I didn't see your dick.

    Since I knew Apple was there, I headed over to Highland which is literally half a block away (convenient for the providers to rotate between the two shoppes). I was greeted by a white (maybe part Latino) girl. I didn't want to see her, so I asked if Apple was working. She said "no" but that they had another Asian girl. White girl disappeared and Viet Sophie walked over. Wow. Yep. I am staying. $60 house and in we went.

    Sophie is short, curvy, pretty, and sweet as hell. I left the $40 change on the counter and added a Benjamin. She started the rub and politely mentioned that FS would be +200 over the house. I only had $40 more in my pocket. And that was good enough.

    After a brief "rub" and chat, she asked me to stand. She fluffed me a bit with her hand, then put on a cover for a CBJ. I'm not a fan, but it did wake me up. I should mention here that the room was COLD. It was enough that maintaining a boner was a little difficult. But she was hot enough (great natural tits and GREAT ass) to keep me in play. A couple positions later and some great dirty talk from her and BOOM.

    She said they have another Asian girl there, as well as a Native American, and another white girl.

    I wasn't thrilled at CBJ but that could change maybe. I'd also prefer 200 all in, but $240 isn't awful for how convenient this place is and how hot Sophie was.

    I will be back for at least one more round when we're both more comfy with each other.

  14. #7432

    Maple Village

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    What did she look like and how old? Did you get her name? Any mutual touch? Also, do they still have curtains for doors (or am I thinking of another place)?
    Both girls were fairly thin, 25-30 probably, hard to tell with masks. First girl was taller, 5-6, second, 5'0. I just did some OTC touching, I don't usually try to push it, especially when new. Yeah, curtain doors.

  15. #7431

    What was it like?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    I decided to try an hour session this time. Had a different girl too (the first two visits had the same girl both times). Massage was very good, she even used hot rocks which felt amazing. She basically worked on me for the whole hour. I left happy for $. 2.
    What did she look like and how old? Did you get her name? Any mutual touch? Also, do they still have curtains for doors (or am I thinking of another place)?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape