Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #5223

    This

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    She ignores emails when her cards are full.

    If you've seen her before and she ignores you, that means you didn't fuck her hard enough for her to want more. This isn't a job for her, she does it to get well fucked and the money is just gravy on top.
    This post is 100% accurate.

    When she reached out to me I got the impression she was here for another reason and just wanted to add some dick to her trip. She was somewhat flexible with the scheduling, which made me think she had a list of guys she wanted to see and was filling in the gaps of free time she had with those dudes. She never posted anywhere about that visit, and frankly I was just happy she emailed me.

    ****In regards to all the PMs I got on Anna, I'm a guy that's always willing to share information under suitable circumstances. I was not going to share her contact info during this trip for a few reasons. First of all if you read this thread you will find out how to contact her, secondly the trip wasn't advertised and I wasn't going to cause her inbox to explode, and most importantly if she didn't reach out to you then most likely you weren't going to see her, at least not on this tour anyway.

  2. #5222
    Quote Originally Posted by Big0318  [View Original Post]
    Cynthia Fuego is BBFS friendly. Had her the other day. $100 extra.
    How was the session overall? DFK, CIP available? Is she a Latina MILF? It says she is 27 which means she is 37, right?

  3. #5221

    Yasmine DD

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure its MSOG there. It's an offshoot of a well known GFE house.

    I want to know if Yasmine is bare friendly!
    Saw "Yasmine" two weeks ago. It's just Zoey Reyes rebranded I guess because her reviews were so bad. Still same performance. Anyone who has seen Zoey Reyes will tell you: She is beautiful but not much in the service department and decidedly not BBFS.

  4. #5220
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Paige is the only one I know of that offers BBFS.
    Yeah, she's the only one I saw at DD after trying to meet up with her at different agencies for the past few years. Awesome chick, but absolutely horrible at maintaining a consistent schedule, even more so when she goes indy.

  5. #5219
    Quote Originally Posted by Big0318  [View Original Post]
    That first time with Amber Lynn when she went BBFS, how long ago was that? Maybe it something she offered a long time ago and not now. I ask because she is definitely not BBFS now.
    Both of the times I saw her were within the last month.

  6. #5218
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhan76  [View Original Post]
    Is she BBFS? Considering seeing her. Also curious about the other new women: Amber Lynn, Sara Sunshine, & Cynthia Fuego.

    Thanks!
    Cynthia Fuego is BBFS friendly. Had her the other day. $100 extra.

  7. #5217
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    I saw Amber Lynn twice, the first time BBFS no questions asked no extra donation, but cip not available she said she wasn't on bc. The second time I saw her she said "we have to cover up today" and wouldn't accept a donation to change her mind, so I don't know what to expect with her, but she is indeed a fun ride.
    That first time with Amber Lynn when she went BBFS, how long ago was that? Maybe it something she offered a long time ago and not now. I ask because she is definitely not BBFS now.

  8. #5216
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhan76  [View Original Post]
    So DD girls offer BBFS? Which ones?
    Paige is the only one I know of that offers BBFS.

  9. #5215
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure its MSOG there. It's an offshoot of a well known GFE house.

    I want to know if Yasmine is bare friendly!
    So DD girls offer BBFS? Which ones?

  10. #5214
    Quote Originally Posted by PopTawt  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Mariah at DD? Love the pics and body type.

    Also I'm going to check out DD for the first time. What's the deal? Is it as long as you can go for an hour or one pop and it's over.
    Pretty sure its MSOG there. It's an offshoot of a well known GFE house.

    I want to know if Yasmine is bare friendly!

  11. #5213
    Has anybody seen Mariah at DD? Love the pics and body type.

    Also I'm going to check out DD for the first time. What's the deal? Is it as long as you can go for an hour or one pop and it's over.

  12. #5212
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about Lilly Love also but her schedule is really erratic. Popping in one day after months off. Sort of makes think she is not inclined to be BBFS.

    Last time I saw Amber Lynn, she was not BBFS friendly. Still a pretty fun session though with rimming.
    I saw Amber Lynn twice, the first time BBFS no questions asked no extra donation, but cip not available she said she wasn't on bc. The second time I saw her she said "we have to cover up today" and wouldn't accept a donation to change her mind, so I don't know what to expect with her, but she is indeed a fun ride.

  13. #5211
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhan76  [View Original Post]
    Is she BBFS? Considering seeing her. Also curious about the other new women: Amber Lynn, Sara Sunshine, & Cynthia Fuego.

    Thanks!
    I'm curious about Lilly Love also but her schedule is really erratic. Popping in one day after months off. Sort of makes think she is not inclined to be BBFS.

    Last time I saw Amber Lynn, she was not BBFS friendly. Still a pretty fun session though with rimming.

  14. #5210

    Lears: Lilly Love

    Is she BBFS? Considering seeing her. Also curious about the other new women: Amber Lynn, Sara Sunshine, & Cynthia Fuego.

    Thanks!

  15. #5209
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Her email is listed in her profile on the other board.
    Im hesitant to just list it here because Im not part of the crew who originally introduced her to this board so I dont want to get accused of anything since some people are quick to accuse.
    She ignores emails when her cards are full.

    If you've seen her before and she ignores you, that means you didn't fuck her hard enough for her to want more. This isn't a job for her, she does it to get well fucked and the money is just gravy on top.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape