Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 809 of 1305 FirstFirst ... 309 709 759 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 859 909 ... LastLast
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 19568
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7448
    Which ones from this list offer BBBJ? MSOG?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDan  [View Original Post]
    I would add Nuru Sandy to this list.

  2. #7447
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot  [View Original Post]
    Champagne.

    Erin.

    Yukigo.

    Bebe.

    Sweet Anna.
    I would add Nuru Sandy to this list.

  3. #7446

    Cici at Xanadu

    I was in the vicinity today due to a job and had some time to kill. Decided to visit this place and check out the girl with an attitude as mentioned here on several posts. Sure enough somebody with the attitude but she said her name is Cici. Massage was mediocre and I did not try to rub her legs even though she was trying to get me to bite. Finally she took my hand and put it on her legs with a giggle. Came the flip and asked what you want honiy? I motioned for FS and she said what you want to pay me? I said $ and she soured quickly and mumbled stupid. I could have ended it there but I still had plenty of time left. She started lecturing that it's $$ for FS. I said I don't have $$ but might only have $. 4 and she said that's only good for a BJ with an irritated attitude. I motioned again for FS or nothing and she reluctantly said only this time. She grabbed the. 4 on the table and asked for another $ which I quickly took from the wallet. Off came her clothes but she said no touching which kinda killed the mood again. Well she got the jacket out and tried to put it on my semi hard dick. I managed to get the wood going and she got on top. Thirty seconds later she said she wanted to switch so I got on top, managed to pop and then she cleaned me up with a hot towel. So all in all, damage was. 6 house + $. 4 donation. Without the attitude, I would probably repeat but it was interesting to experience what others have mentioned here. But if you are looking for an FS place to try, this is one.

  4. #7445
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of which, anyone have any current recommendations for north seattle. Someone who isn't just in town for a short period of time, capable of giving a good massage yet open to UTC or more (FS not necessary), ideally doesn't wear or require a mask? Or haggle about tips midway through. Currently going to Crown and Eternity for this, but could use some more options. PM if trying not to draw too much attention. Thanks.
    Top Massage if you can bare with the painful 5 minutes on the side walk before they open the door.

  5. #7444

    Mu Lan Foot spa in Redmond

    Any details on this place? Or an AMP near? I see it on the rubmaps but there hasn't been a review in 6 years.

  6. #7443

    Redmond

    Hi I'm visiting Redmond right now and wanted some recommendations around here.

  7. #7442

    Bellevue

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck1138  [View Original Post]
    I'm in DT Bellevue this evening. Wondering who is the best option.
    Champagne.

    Erin.

    Yukigo.

    Bebe.

    Sweet Anna.

  8. #7441
    Quote Originally Posted by Loopguystl  [View Original Post]
    I have known a few therapists who give a great massage and an HJ at the end. Sometimes more. I am happy to trade info. If you no therapists who are non AMP with a potential for more than a therapeutic session, please reach out.
    Has anyone been to Little Red Day Spa? I've heard they have group parties there every now and then.

  9. #7440
    Quote Originally Posted by Loopguystl  [View Original Post]
    I have known a few therapists who give a great massage and an HJ at the end. Sometimes more. I am happy to trade info. If you no therapists who are non AMP with a potential for more than a therapeutic session, please reach out.
    Years ago I heard that Bethany Sweet, who I'd banged when she was escorting, was working locally as a massage therapist after retiring from porn. Never searched further, but always wondered.

  10. #7439
    I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 108

    Best Bellevue Asian babe?

    I'm in DT Bellevue this evening. Wondering who is the best option.

  11. #7438

    Highland

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I saw a new RR ad for a spa address in Renton I didn't recognize. But the ad language looked exactly like the ad for Highland Spa, so I suspected it's the same group. I was right.

    The photo in the ad is a real photo of Apple (who usually works at Highland) in her slightly younger years. I texted the number and got a clone of the text Highland sends out. 5 girls, Latina and Asian, blah blah etc.

    I dropped by the address and the shoppe is called Q Spa. It's a standalone bldg right on the main street. I walked in and was greeted by Apple. She recognized me but said she was busy. I said I'd come back. On my way out I saw a customer through the crack in the door. If you're reading this, dude, don't worry: I only saw your face. I didn't see your dick.

    Since I knew Apple was there, I headed over to Highland which is literally half a block away (convenient for the providers to rotate between the two shoppes). I was greeted by a white (maybe part Latino) girl. I didn't want to see her, so I asked if Apple was working. She said "no" but that they had another Asian girl. White girl disappeared and Viet Sophie walked over. Wow. Yep. I am staying. $60 house and in we went.

    Sophie is short, curvy, pretty, and sweet as hell. I left the $40 change on the counter and added a Benjamin. She started the rub and politely mentioned that FS would be +200 over the house. I only had $40 more in my pocket. And that was good enough.
    Good Info, thanks. I've been there a few times but the last time was about a year ago and wasn't great so I didn't go back. I'll have to see the new ones.

  12. #7437

    Why&why Massage

    Wonder if anyone has tried Why&why recently, if the girls have changed over to non GPS? I missed the days when the girls took care of you for $160.

  13. #7436

    North Seattle recommendations?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    I've been there several times, seems like nobody ever works there for long. I've always been successful with UTC, although it's still quite limited. Plus they bring up the subject of how much the tip is going to be, wear masks, and yeah, curtain doors. So the best reason to go here I think is if you really want a fairly good massage.
    Speaking of which, anyone have any current recommendations for north seattle. Someone who isn't just in town for a short period of time, capable of giving a good massage yet open to UTC or more (FS not necessary), ideally doesn't wear or require a mask? Or haggle about tips midway through. Currently going to Crown and Eternity for this, but could use some more options. PM if trying not to draw too much attention. Thanks.

  14. #7435

    Re: Maple Village

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Both girls were fairly thin, 25-30 probably, hard to tell with masks. First girl was taller, 5-6, second, 5'0. I just did some OTC touching, I don't usually try to push it, especially when new. Yeah, curtain doors.
    I've been there several times, seems like nobody ever works there for long. I've always been successful with UTC, although it's still quite limited. Plus they bring up the subject of how much the tip is going to be, wear masks, and yeah, curtain doors. So the best reason to go here I think is if you really want a fairly good massage.

  15. #7434

    Seems like an odd endorsement

    I saw this ad on STG games today while perusing.

    https://federalway.skipthegames.com/...9/446271974599

    The bottom of the ad says "The police said, come and experience it".

    I think I'll pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape