Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 14673
-
10-15-21 11:10 #7503Senior Member

Posts: 131Rose
Had a blast with her. I thought she's was tall but when I saw her she was about 5'4. Everything is covered but it was worth it for me. When we saw each other I knew from then on we are both sexually attracted to each other. We talked for a little bit then some fun. She has a damn nice assssss and great melons. Started with CBJ, I'm just average and she went all the way down for me. Damn! Then went for missionary becuase I want to see those melons juggle and they sure did. She was soo aroused that she creamed herself. We are both young and we sure did had fun to each other that she won't do to others, I think, LOL. All I can say is that we had fun and we both physically and sexually attracted to each other when it comes to bed.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
Have fun and be safe.
-
10-15-21 11:08 #7502Senior Member

Posts: 189
Originally Posted by BradFlorida2
[View Original Post]
What's the drive to use this if you're not suffering from ED? I see a lot of people using it recreationally but, seems like it should be to some effect greater than a hard dick that google isn't helping make clear to me.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 10:12 #7501Senior Member

Posts: 437Stormee
Anyone know how long Stormee's vacay with uncle is going to last? Hoping she gets cleaned up and looking fresh. Had some good times with her.
-
10-15-21 09:13 #7500Regular Member

Posts: 3I have been posting
On STG but LC has me blocked something to to do with fraud detectors since I got a new phone. But I am available and would be happy to hear from my friends here. TY.
Originally Posted by TontoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 20:08 #7499Senior Member

Posts: 616Last Minute
Have a lady coming into town that needs some help. Available between 930 pm - 2 am maybe later.
PM me with Kik handle for info. Will be in dunedin / Clearwater area.
Thanks.
-
10-14-21 18:21 #7498Senior Member

Posts: 2419Viagra
Funny, I have better results with the generic version. Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by BradFlorida2
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 16:16 #7497Senior Member

Posts: 131Rose
She is REAL! Holy Molly. Was able to video chat and talk to her. Will be taking the plunge soon. Can't believe she's real!
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 13:54 #7496Senior Member

Posts: 536Update on SubGirl GB.
Says cum One, cum all! Check Tampa General Reports Forum to keep current info.
Updated info here:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...375&viewfull=1#post5589375.
Originally Posted by XFormed99
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 13:26 #7495Senior Member

Posts: 275Bubbles. Any info?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7278513836
Hey guys. I hate asking because I too am a believer in doing your own research and sharing your experiences, but I can't find anything on her and to me? She looks hot as fuck. She has that slutty kind of sensual bad girl vibe that I love. My concern is not "she didn't deliver as promised" or "her performance was not good". My hesitation these days for TOFTT is the bf barges in and threatens you type rip off scenarios I have read about on here. Just looking to avoid that type of nightmare scenario. Any idea about her? I really want to see her. Would love for her to be legit due to BBBJ, DT claims and greek offerings.
Any help would be greatly appreciated and if I see her you can count on a review from me either way as usual. Thanks!
-
10-14-21 11:01 #7494Senior Member

Posts: 344Viagra the rel deal not generic
Viagra.
Anyone have any Viagra they can spare? 100 mm only.
I had a guy in here that had them for $10.00 a pill but he's gone.
The generics don't work for me as well as the real deal.
I had posted this in general but no one seem to read that very often.
PM me.
Thanks.
-
10-14-21 09:19 #7493Senior Member

Posts: 5948Needs some current pics. Would love to see her but reports of no cim have kept me behind the starting line.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 08:59 #7492Senior Member

Posts: 92She's out of her damn mind LOL.
Originally Posted by JasonG76
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 08:51 #7491Senior Member

Posts: 960https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Dgk-fa3aoV2yqu
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 08:26 #7490Senior Member

Posts: 536Best I can tell so far is.
Show up.
Either it's deceptive "marketing," or SubGirl's "I'll do anyone!" is true.
Sent a DM asking to confirm that, as single males can go to Secrets for a day at $199. No response yet. But given the players listed, that's a bargain compared to "dates" per person. Of course, I suspect the lines will be long.
She's made 2 trips to Miami and was here for SuperBowl, and the local swingers groups hooked her up, so it just may end up those people will be first (or only) in line.
Originally Posted by MiguelCabrera
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 07:37 #7489Senior Member

Posts: 960She is available
She is available today for the those who are interested.
Originally Posted by GhostRider50
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





