Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 48 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 1388
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #683

    Colonial rd witch city

    Eva and Lisa are there. Eva is staying until the end of October. Her body is incredible and so is her service. Lisa Hat on the Jean shorts in looks just OK compared to Eva. On the downside after I got up Eva just spread out the covering to be used for the necks guy. It kind of grossed me out. Also the place you put your face down on the table always stinks like stale sweat. This may be the last time there for me for a while.

  2. #682
    Snow" was the last girl I had seen there&she was a small cute little thang! She was leaving that next day though. I'll be checking it out in next Cpl days hopefully&will certainly let you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by LB1001  [View Original Post]
    I see they are back open.

    Has anyone gone lately and anything to report?

    Who should I ask to see abs what are expectations. Thanks in advance.

    LB.

  3. #681

    Jins. Salem Ma.

    I see they are back open.

    Has anyone gone lately and anything to report?

    Who should I ask to see abs what are expectations. Thanks in advance.

    LB.

  4. #680
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongugotz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Luna Faun on North in Pittsfield? I belive her name is Sahar, looking for a decent massage by an independant, feel free to reply here or pm me, thanks!
    LMK if you pull the plug. Just checked her out and it's like a 45 min drive for me.

  5. #679

    Pittsfield

    Has anyone been to Luna Faun on North in Pittsfield? I belive her name is Sahar, looking for a decent massage by an independant, feel free to reply here or pm me, thanks!

  6. #678

    Peabody

    It looks like there might be a new spot on bourbon st in Peabody called Peabody Healing Massage. Has anyone checked it out?

  7. #677
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    How do you set this up?

  8. #676
    Quote Originally Posted by BinAround  [View Original Post]
    Greetings all, been out of the game since the Covid thing but have developed an itch that needs scratching. I've seen some Korean providers in FL and was wondering if anyone knows of any Korean providers in the Boston area, preferably north shore. TIA!
    https://bostontopten10.com/

  9. #675

    Korean providers

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    What services are you looking for? HJ, BJ, or FS? Also, do you ever get out towards NYC / NJ? Ft Lee is across the Hudson River from Flushing, Flushing is a Chinese community, but many other Asians live there also, Ft Lee, NJ has a very large Korean community and I have written a few posts over the past year or two about Korean AMPs in NJ.
    I'm open minded about services but am generally interested in more than HJ. I like the provider to get naked and then maybe I massage her. DFK and Daty are always a plus. Don't get down to the NY area much anymore, my last encounter with a Korean girl was at Vero Beach.

  10. #674

    Services desired?

    Quote Originally Posted by BinAround  [View Original Post]
    Greetings all, been out of the game since the Covid thing but have developed an itch that needs scratching. I've seen some Korean providers in FL and was wondering if anyone knows of any Korean providers in the Boston area, preferably north shore. TIA!
    What services are you looking for? HJ, BJ, or FS? Also, do you ever get out towards NYC / NJ? Ft Lee is across the Hudson River from Flushing, Flushing is a Chinese community, but many other Asians live there also, Ft Lee, NJ has a very large Korean community and I have written a few posts over the past year or two about Korean AMPs in NJ.

  11. #673

    Korean providers

    Greetings all, been out of the game since the Covid thing but have developed an itch that needs scratching. I've seen some Korean providers in FL and was wondering if anyone knows of any Korean providers in the Boston area, preferably north shore. TIA!

  12. #672

    Colonial

    Was it in the evening? I think that's the night prude. Word on the st&from what I've seen, you want to get there before 4 pm. Thanks for report.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClubBabySeals  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by for hr. Met by Ming and is a complete waste of time. Zero massage skills and wanted 200 for cf. Haha.

    Also, not smelling a little fishy. Left early and don't regret at all. Happy hunting.

  13. #671

    Eva fans

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    She should be back late September / October.
    Who is this?

  14. #670

    Eva fans.

    She should be back late September / October.

  15. #669

    Broadway Methuen

    Stopped by 209 Broadway in Methuen on Thursday night, called ahead, was told to come right in, two ladies were available. They both were wearing masks, one looked a bit older and one a bit younger, the younger one grabbed my hand and walked me to a room. She asked if I had been there before and I said yes, a few times, though it was my first. I told her 1 hour and handed her 60, she left the room as I undressed and got on the table. She came back in and started with a very erotic massage, never used any oil, checked in on the boys about every 2/3 minutes which I really enjoyed. She was wearing bike shorts under a nice little summer dress which I got a pretty good rub going on her ass at one point. The massage was nice, it wasn't the best massage but def one of the more erotic ones that I have had. After the flip she just starred at me for a few seconds, I said, " I'd like to have sex. " she acted surprised. "Sex?" . " Yes, sex please. " she asked if I had a condom and I did not, so she went and got one. She came back and took off the shorts and undies, pulled her tits out from under her bra and pulled her dress all the way up then she started rubbing my cock a bit until it was ready then put on the cover, she put some lube on my dick as well. She laid down on the table and she had a pretty big Bush, I played with her pussy a bit with my left hand while rubbing her nips with the other. She made some noises like she was enjoying it and then I slowly entered her. She winced in pain a bit and was trying to hold me back. I went nice and slow and gave her time to loosen up a bit then went deeper and faster. She was really getting into it but def didn't want me pulling all the way out and slamming it home. I fucked her for 10 min or so, playing with her tits, rubbing her clit. Then I blew in the bag. She was incredibly tight. She had me lay on my back while she took off the condom cleaned me with tissue then went to get a hot towel, she did my feet then scalp to finish out the hour.

    The thing with AMPs is, it's like everything in life, everyone has different taste and everyone has different experiences, sure, I'd love to have a young, super hot Asian model every time, but for me, the overall experience is what counts, if the girl is older but super nice, friendly, playful, clean, smells good, gives a good massage and then lets you fuck her and touch her all over while doing so. That to me is better then being with a young, hot girl that isn't great and is HJ only. I tipped 120 BTW. Be safe out there boys and enjoy, every day is a gift.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape