Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 300 of 582 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 350 400 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4238
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Super Rushed

    My first time mongering in a few months and I opted for a hhr visit with this one. She hosts out of a private residence that is well kept although I will admit to being surprised that there was another person in the house. I will say that she looks better in person than in the pics, petite with curves. I was thinking I made the right choice until I started to notice that she was extremely chatty and jumpy, obvious problem with demons. She didn't waste too much time before dropping to her knees to start giving me a decent BBBJ. I'd say 15 seconds in she started asking me to cum because her son was coming. WTF!? She refused FS and said she needed double what I gave her for FS. Finished cim got dressed and walked out. Total time from the leaving my car till returning, 9 minutes. Will not repeat.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/216045641830

  2. #4237
    Quote Originally Posted by MacTndr  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...h/733784419344

    Anyone seen this one. Listing looks fake as hell, but she's so damned cute I'm hoping someone might have seen her and she's legit.

    Thanks.
    Fake. Search for the picks using google image and you'll get plenty of hits.

    Example: https://i.imgur.com/F0hngdW.jpg.

  3. #4236
    Quote Originally Posted by MacTndr  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...h/733784419344

    Anyone seen this one. Listing looks fake as hell, but she's so damned cute I'm hoping someone might have seen her and she's legit.

    Thanks.
    Simply right click on the image and do a google search. That should be enough to answer your question.

  4. #4235
    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this post before?

    Her post seems hesitant and written on the run, but the worst part is that the phone number is missing one digit.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/462673850948
    She had an ad on Monday but it's a different number. Hopefully, she'll figure it out when it never rings. She'll think the battery died. 🙂.

  5. #4234

    Praying this one is real.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...h/733784419344

    Anyone seen this one. Listing looks fake as hell, but she's so damned cute I'm hoping someone might have seen her and she's legit.

    Thanks.

  6. #4233
    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this post before?

    Her post seems hesitant and written on the run, but the worst part is that the phone number is missing one digit.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/462673850948
    Be nice to find out more, she looks like a fun time. Hoping someone knows.

  7. #4232

    Blondie

    Has anyone seen this post before?

    Her post seems hesitant and written on the run, but the worst part is that the phone number is missing one digit.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/462673850948

  8. #4231

  9. #4230

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...w/712689123623

    This chicks menu makes no sense. Won't do BBBJ but you can eat her with no cover and for an extra $100 lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I know I have seen her a few times she runs QV specials all covered for like 50 or 70 when she does and I am in the area I will swing by she is always clean I had asked her once if for a hhr could I do DATY and she had told me for a 100 more quick pass on that anyway for the special price she is worth it.
    The link died but found this one: https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...c/695934322847.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 787ADA87-C0EF-4C6F-B5A5-243698017763.jpg‎   41CA2E7A-4911-4755-865D-2F8A7AA59BE1.jpg‎  

  10. #4229

    Specials

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...w/712689123623

    This chicks menu makes no sense. Won't do BBBJ but you can eat her with no cover and for an extra $100 lmao.
    Yeah I know I have seen her a few times she runs QV specials all covered for like 50 or 70 when she does and I am in the area I will swing by she is always clean I had asked her once if for a hhr could I do DATY and she had told me for a 100 more quick pass on that anyway for the special price she is worth it.

  11. #4228

    Veronica

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...w/712689123623

    This chicks menu makes no sense. Won't do BBBJ but you can eat her with no cover and for an extra $100 lmao.

  12. #4227

    More Information.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    The Colombian girl who has blonde hair.
    Is there more information on this Columbian Chick?? Does she have a link, or anything or is she your UTR girl.

  13. #4226

    Blonde Haired Colombian chick

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    Who are you referring too?
    The Colombian girl who has blonde hair.

  14. #4225
    She replied to me yesterday, but said not available till later, which was out of my availability window.

    She's probably high volume provider, no surprise given the kind of services she offers at low price.

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Good luck getting a hold of her. Maybe its me but I can never get her to reply to my texts.

  15. #4224
    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...0/018612972062

    I've been trying to decide if I should take a drive and see this one. There hasn't been any talk about her in a while.

    Variety of opinions in the past. Has anyone seen her lately. PM if you want.
    Good luck getting a hold of her. Maybe its me but I can never get her to reply to my texts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape