Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 716 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 766 816 1216 1716 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 26395
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15670
    If you have FB, search up Nick Nelson (Milwaukee Bricks). Ironic on her IG she is "Queen Brickzz". You will find quite a few other familiar faces that he manages on his friends list.

    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    I guess I should have added my experience with her. I never had en experience with any management with her. I didn't find my time horrible with her but I wouldn't call it top of the line either. I guess she got the job done but it wasn't anything to make me want to return. And I do return with ladies I enjoyed my time with.

  2. #15669

    Finally

    Finally she posted pictures of what she really looks like.

    Maybe including myself walked away for false advertising.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/557894177549

  3. #15668

    Fendi

    Does anyone have any experience with Fendi?

    She has been posting on a regular basis for awhile now.

  4. #15667
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJ  [View Original Post]
    Someone please for the love of god throw me a bone with someone who is reliable and will actually respond to a message. I've tried a bunch of the regulars recommended here but can't even get a text back. I'm willing to pay more. I'll post reviews, if I can ever actually meet someone. The only one who would respond (Mary Fox) wants to see my driver's license which is a non-starter for me. Please help a desperate brother out.
    Do not ever show the girl your drivers licence.

    Do not give the girl a deposit.

    I do not send pictures.

    Use a burner phone.

    Do not give up more personal info than you are comfortable giving out.

    Keep trying one of the girls will text back.

    Good luck and happy hunting.

  5. #15666

    What's your approach?

    If your opening text is off most of the better providers won't respond. Also it's the slow season with Holidays and such coming up. Hotel price are up and yes some of these Girls do go home around now. You can try Blurose but see screens too.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJ  [View Original Post]
    Someone please for the love of god throw me a bone with someone who is reliable and will actually respond to a message. I've tried a bunch of the regulars recommended here but can't even get a text back. I'm willing to pay more. I'll post reviews, if I can ever actually meet someone. The only one who would respond (Mary Fox) wants to see my driver's license which is a non-starter for me. Please help a desperate brother out.

  6. #15665

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    She's used up in the scene. Horrible reviews from years ago. Her bf / husband / pimp is a nobody who thinks he's the shit in the city.
    She used to be a dancer in Darien. She was always a hot mess from being drunk and or high. She used to be very high mileage in the back room at the club, but she's not worth all the other BS that goes along with her. Stay far far away.

  7. #15664

    Vanessa

    Has anyone seen this Vanessa?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vanessa-...lwaukee-385818

    I know I searched and found that there was a Vanessa that died a few months ago wasn't sure it was this one.

  8. #15663

    Shrug

    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    She's used up in the scene. Horrible reviews from years ago. Her bf / husband / pimp is a nobody who thinks he's the shit in the city.
    I guess I should have added my experience with her. I never had en experience with any management with her. I didn't find my time horrible with her but I wouldn't call it top of the line either. I guess she got the job done but it wasn't anything to make me want to return. And I do return with ladies I enjoyed my time with.

  9. #15662

    Skinny Mini

    Just an FYI that this one is the Skinny Mini discussed in some depth on the Streetwalker thread. From $50 FS SW to $150/ hhr escort with an incall right in the loops. I'd wait a few weeks, stuff like this typically doesn't last long, she'll be back on the streets at a discount.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/025553752663

  10. #15661
    She's used up in the scene. Horrible reviews from years ago. Her bf / husband / pimp is a nobody who thinks he's the shit in the city.

    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/197638193419

    This fkn slore takes the cake. I really hope this is some hacker and not actually the real chic being this fkn dumb.

    She has her IG site listed now. Even tho non of the photos are sexual. She is still promoting being a hooker.

  11. #15660
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunter  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info everyone that responded including Marty21. Still don't understand what a selfie does to "verify" but it would open a person up to blackmail if used with the text messages. Maybe I'll send one I pick off the web that's close and see what happens Ha Ha. She claims to be in EC this week so I'm skeptical. Take care all!
    Was told that it's a verification that you don't look like a pimp or a generally disgusting human being that she doesn't want to have sex with. Think of it as a screening tool for her.

    Hey we're not working with astrophysicists here, they're doing what they can with the tools they have to try and stay safe.

  12. #15659

    All true

    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/197638193419

    This fkn slore takes the cake. I really hope this is some hacker and not actually the real chic being this fkn dumb.

    She has her IG site listed now. Even tho non of the photos are sexual. She is still promoting being a hooker.
    She's completely real and breathing. I saw her about 4 years ago. Nice gal, a little spacey. Little thing too, kind of a washboard body but not unappealing. I agree her info hits a little close to home. But I can verify she's real. Works at the strip club in A southern D area (arien) or used to anyway when I saw her.

  13. #15658
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/197638193419

    This fkn slore takes the cake. I really hope this is some hacker and not actually the real chic being this fkn dumb.

    She has her IG site listed now. Even tho non of the photos are sexual. She is still promoting being a hooker.

  14. #15657

    Stg

    Hey fellas. I regularly check out STG and have a question maybe you can answer. I notice that some ads are very subtle while others put it right out there. "hey daddy, I need you to f**k my wet pu**sy" and such. These blatant explicit ads feel TGTBT. LEO traps? Agree or disagree?

  15. #15656

    Filtered

    Iv read the reviews on Red but those filtered pics are always ridiculous.

    PM if prefer but could I get info on how her body and face really look? Like sag and body / face damage??

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/443078448900

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape